Photo

Who are 75% of the girls at the top banner?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:34 AM

Seeing as this is called Hello!Online, I'd expect to see tons of known girls from H!P, but most of the time those are girls that I have no idea who they are. I mean, I am not trying to start a revolution, but seriously, why so many girls that are not from H!P? I would assume those are Up Up Girls or some other unknown (to me) idol groups, but it's been a while since I saw MM or ANGERME or C-ute. So basically, can we get more girls from H!P on the header banners? You know, to see more often girls we know and love.

MRkgm6i.png

#2 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:52 AM

Lots of them are 48G girls since this forum has users that are here for those groups too. If you don't want to see those, you can select which groups you do want to see in your preferences. (My settings > newsfeed > header images)

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#3 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:01 AM

Oh my, thanks for that tip! Much love to you!!! <3

MRkgm6i.png

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:03 AM

This question has been answered many times before: We have banners for H!P and we have banners for 48G. Every user can customize their settings of H!O by accessing "My settings" (found by clicking near your nick in upper right corner), then go to "Newsfeed" and select what you want to see. And that goes for "Picboard" section as well as tracker (which features either Show H!P, Show AKB48, Show Other, or Show All as options). Quite easy as you can see.

As for Hello!Online only being for H!P, this is not the case and has never been the case, as you can see here (2004):

http://i.imgur.com/cArWv4n.jpg

(Rules have of course changed over the years and now we only feature female Japanese idols).

#5 Chisa no Mark

Chisa no Mark

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:30 AM

That IS a good tip. I'm on it right now!

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:00 AM

Since the question has been answered and this tech-help topic has been done before, I'll close it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users