• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#121 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:16 PM

The new PV is absolutely amazing, I totally cried  :sob: I love this group so much, they're really special...

About the Happy Synthesizer video, it seems like the first of a planned series of synchronized dance videos for their YouTube channel with YuriMoe. I wonder when we'll see the next one, I really liked the first.

(Also I finally uploaded that Kouhosei video on A!O, I couldn't find the original title for a while but then realized it was really easy to find so there it is lol)

Thanks I instantly starting downloading it from A!O, in the fact the first thing I download on the new tracker. And it literally just finished while typing this, going to watch it instantly.

Oh there will be more of YuriMoe that's awesome. Totally can't wait. If only they could include Sera in some way too. ^^;

So as expected, here is their reaction to the MV

Needless to say, their own reaction pretty much sum up how epic it is. You can really see how especially Suzuka is just in awe and crying. I was kind of hoping Koyoi or Marin would reach out to her a bit, like touching her shoulders or something, but they were busy holding hands in awe too. XD Even when the showing is over Suzuka is still completely shook and can't believe it. Gotta be one incredible kind of feeling if you managed to pass an audition to join your favorite group only to debut with such an epic song and MV. 

Edit: Oh!! Watching the video Kouhosei video I realized Suzuka sang the supercell song during the stage exhibition (?) that makes her whole story even more awesome. <3

Ah it's really too bad the video is only in such bad resolution. Hopefully some day it appears in a better one. But it's great to be able to watch it regardless.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#122 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:56 PM

I started crying again watching their reaction  ^^; Them yelling when the galaxy sfx kicked in was completely me when I first saw it, I totally lost it. And Suzuka crying really affected me, she feels like she was born to be in the group, everything about her just radiates that "idolrenaissance" quality lol

Also oh my god, I never would've remembered that?? Now actually I'm bawling like a baby because I'm sentimental as hell and this is incredible, aaaaaaa

(I think they're all in that resolution, which blows... I'm hesitant to pay for the individually and then see that they're super crap quality)

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#123 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:39 PM

Fanservice: The video. ^^; Riko getting embarrassed by everything is seriously adorable.

aaaaand Mayu interview thingy <3

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#124 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:58 PM

Some great news:

Riko will be part of 'IDOL SUMMER JAMBOREE ACOUSTIC' at TIF2016. Other members will be of Sakura Gakuin, AkiShibu Project, Osaka☆Shunkashuutou, Cheeky Parade, Sanmyuu, Ciao Bella Cinquetti, 9nine, predia, BabyraidsJAPAN and Houkago Princess. I'm super happy Riko will be on the acoustic stage, can't wait to hear what awesome things she has in store for us.

Also, since the the new single is out I decided to try if I can make an acapella version and I succeeded! It's not perfect but it's really nice. Not that there's anything wrong with the instrumental, quite the contrary actually, but I always find it nice to hear only their voices too. I uploaded both a FLAC and MP3 version here for you to grab. https://mega.nz/#F!0...QiNPkLR95MKTN0w

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#125 dcpoor

dcpoor

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:03 AM

good reactions, the video

#126 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

my skin is clear, my crops are thriving, etc

honestly idk how they're gonna top this

#127 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:38 PM

Didn't like that one to be honest, the style of the song / dance just doesn't fit to their visuals. A different more urban outfit would have helped I'm sure, but with the white outfit this just seemed really awkward to me.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#128 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:43 PM

^ That's why I liked it XD the song is supposed to be dumb, so I think the contrast worked well.

I love Yumeka's voice, it's so sweet <3

#129 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

^ At first she was soooo far away from the mic. ^^;

At 7:05 Moe pretty much killed me. :wub: From what I gathered...they have to confess using the water bottle as tool? So Moe at first offering the bottle and then herself...instead death. ^^; <3

And at the end...Sera crying...? Why? :(

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#130 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 12:27 PM

I had no idea this happened, this is so awesome Riko "returned" to ASH like that. Imagine some of the other famous alumni doing that...suddenly Nogizaka46 or BABYMETAL appear at ASH. ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#131 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:17 PM

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#132 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:09 AM

Holy crap, this took my breath away. It's incredible how much they've improved since formation, I'm so proud to see such rapid growth!

#133 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:24 PM

Wow... just wow.

#134 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:16 PM

Really great reactions from Marin ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#135 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:46 PM

Two videos of Riko singing the national anthem at a Baseball game today. It was announced some time ago but I forgot to post about it here. Unfortunately the videos aren't great (neither is the Japanese anthem in my opinion) but she nailed it. <3

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#136 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

Video reaction of Idol Renaissance recieving the news from UUG that they will be the OA for UUG Budokan concert.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#137 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:06 PM

Dance cover of BM's Onedari Daisakusen, kinda funny to see YuriMoe of AIS do a YuiMoa song ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#138 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:49 PM

I'm not following them but I'll try, I find Maina cute even on the UUG budoukan pics, she's like an apple there XD

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#139 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:22 AM

At UUG's Budokan, it was the first time I saw IdolRen live when they opened for UUG.
( Actually everything was a first time for me this time :lol: ^^; )
Their performance was really good, vocally and visually.
They are relly fun/entertaining to watch :good:
Mostly I kept my eyes on Maina.
She is so cute!

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#140 dcpoor

dcpoor

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:52 PM

lol so good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users