Photo

Girls you like - October 2015 edition

Morning Musume °C-ute Angerme Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Juice=Juice

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Poll: Girls you like - October 2015 edition (240 member(s) have cast votes)

°C-UTE

1. Voted Yajima Maimi (77 votes [18.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.69%

2. Nakajima Saki (64 votes [15.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.53%

3. Okai Chisato (79 votes [19.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.17%

4. Suzuki Airi (104 votes [25.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.24%

5. Voted Hagiwara Mai (59 votes [14.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.32%

6. No One (29 votes [7.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

MORNING MUSUME

1. Voted Fukumura Mizuki (63 votes [7.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.65%

2. Ikuta Erina (58 votes [7.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

3. Voted Sayashi Riho (94 votes [11.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.41%

4. Voted Suzuki Kanon (46 votes [5.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.58%

5. Voted Iikubo Haruna (48 votes [5.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.83%

6. Voted Ishida Ayumi (80 votes [9.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.71%

7. Sato Masaki (77 votes [9.34%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.34%

8. Voted Kudo Haruka (71 votes [8.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.62%

9. Voted Oda Sakura (71 votes [8.62%] - View)

10. Voted Ogata Haruna (51 votes [6.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.19%

11. Voted Nonaka Miki (71 votes [8.62%] - View)

12. Voted Makino Maria (42 votes [5.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.10%

13. Haga Akane (42 votes [5.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.10%

14. No One (10 votes [1.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.21%

ANGERME

1. Voted Wada Ayaka (85 votes [13.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.78%

2. Fukuda Kanon (61 votes [9.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.89%

3. Voted Nakanishi Kana (69 votes [11.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.18%

4. Voted Takeuchi Akari (45 votes [7.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.29%

5. Voted Katsuta Rina (41 votes [6.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.65%

6. Voted Tamura Meimi (89 votes [14.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.42%

7. Voted Murota Mizuki (80 votes [12.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.97%

8. Voted Aikawa Maho (48 votes [7.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.78%

9. Sasaki Rikako (81 votes [13.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.13%

10. No One (18 votes [2.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.92%

JUICE=JUICE

1. Voted Miyazaki Yuka (44 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Voted Kanazawa Tomoko (96 votes [24.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.24%

3. Voted Takagi Sayuki (76 votes [19.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.19%

4. Miyamoto Karin (62 votes [15.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.66%

5. Voted Uemura Akari (82 votes [20.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.71%

6. No One (36 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

COUNTRY GIRLS

1. Tsugunaga Momoko (69 votes [17.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.29%

2. Voted Yamaki Risa (74 votes [18.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.55%

3. Voted Inaba Manaka (96 votes [24.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.06%

4. Voted Morito Chisaki (60 votes [15.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.04%

5. Voted Ozeki Mai (42 votes [10.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

6. No One (58 votes [14.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.54%

KOBUSHI FACTORY

1. Voted Fujii Rio (46 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

2. Voted Hirose Ayaka (70 votes [15.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.22%

3. Nomura Minami (39 votes [8.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.48%

4. Voted Ogawa Rena (44 votes [9.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.57%

5. Hamaura Ayano (76 votes [16.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.52%

6. Taguchi Natsumi (38 votes [8.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.26%

7. Wada Sakurako (38 votes [8.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.26%

8. Voted Inoue Rei (49 votes [10.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.65%

9. No One (60 votes [13.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.04%

TSUBAKI FACTORY

1. Voted Ogata Risa (27 votes [8.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

2. Yamagishi Riko (37 votes [11.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.18%

3. Niinuma Kisora (48 votes [14.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.50%

4. Voted Tanimoto Ami (23 votes [6.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.95%

5. Kishimoto Yumeno (46 votes [13.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.90%

6. Voted Asakura Kiki (42 votes [12.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.69%

7. No One (108 votes [32.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.63%

SOLO ARTISTS

1. Voted Mitsui Aika (91 votes [37.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.92%

2. No One (149 votes [62.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.08%

GROUPS

1. °C-ute (107 votes [15.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.18%

2. Voted Morning Musume (177 votes [25.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.11%

3. Voted ANGERME (110 votes [15.60%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.60%

4. Voted Juice=Juice (68 votes [9.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.65%

5. Voted Country Girls (62 votes [8.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.79%

6. Voted Kobushi Factory (72 votes [10.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.21%

7. Tsubaki Factory (34 votes [4.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.82%

8. Voted Hello Pro Kenshuusei (43 votes [6.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.10%

9. Voted Dream Morning Musume ;) (28 votes [3.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.97%

10. No One (4 votes [0.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:07 AM

I meant no one ^^;  :ph34r:

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#22 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

^ oh i see, No One have some kind of mysterious charm,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#23 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:46 AM

well as for why Karin left behind her bandmates, i have my own opinion about that... as for myself, i think she's so boring compared to her bandmates... 

Leader have that charming and peaceful aura, and she have a very well speaking skill with beautiful talking voice...

Tomo have that cool presence thats makes everyone think she's a mean and arrogant person--because of her face--but everyone know too she's the most funny member in Ju=Ju, that contradiction about her appearrance and her personality/heart are what's makes her interesting, her vocal are unique too, never happen in H!P before, well Mikitty maybe.

Sayubee, lately people became more and more acknowledging her amazing vocal talent, me too, feels like that when i listen to Ju=Ju's songs, especially their album songs, her high notes are really sweet and pure, she's funny too

Aari are beautiful, everyone know that and agree with that, her voice are became much better than when she's starting to be Ju=Ju member, and she still have much time to develop and became a great singer... she's an airhead too, that's interesting

Karin.. well, i like her when she's still in egg/kenshuu, especially when she's still so small, i remember how cute and talented she's i think when i saw her for the first time in harocon few years ago, when shes singing pen pen kyoudai... but as time goes by i became bored by her, her vocal, for me, better when she's still in kenshuu... now she's sounds like she's shouting when singing high notes or part that need a 'punch' effect... she's good when singing cute songs though.. like her kopink songs. and her dancing are too exaggerated..

well, thats just my opinion XD don't kick or punch me okay?  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#24 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:17 PM

Note that this also happened in the last "Girls you like" edition.. Karin was last for the first few 100 voters, then she eventually picked up the pace and overtook Yuka (who came last...) I'm no psychic but that could happen again lmao.

#25 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:25 PM

Sayuki overtaking Tomoko!! wow!

#26 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:50 PM

Current lead 9/10 days into the voting; 

1. NO ONE (51) | Suzuki Airi (39)
  2. Inaba Manaka (36)
  3. Ishida / Tomoko / Sayuki / Murota (34)
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. Mitsui Aika / Meimi / Uemura (33)
  8. -
  9. -
  10. Wada Ayaka (31)

#27 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

Note that this also happened in the last "Girls you like" edition.. Karin was last for the first few 100 voters, then she eventually picked up the pace and overtook Yuka (who came last...) I'm no psychic but that could happen again lmao.

you are psychic,, look now,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#28 darkvision

darkvision

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 487 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:23 PM

I wouldn't consider Karin boring at all. She has the best expressions when it comes to music video or performances. Her singing and dancing are great too. As for her behavior, well let's just say there's gotta be something very charming from her considering that she was selected as the mc for those Kopink shows. And she's still super cute down to this day hence she has released multiple photobooks. So definitely nowhere near boring. 

#29 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

Can we vote twice or more? Because when I view the voter name on each idol, I saw there are same name on two different idol from same group. Or maybe its just a bug on the web?

#30 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:07 PM

^You can vote for as many people per group as you want.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#31 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

^ I see, thanks :)

#32 Venus92

Venus92

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:37 PM

Oh, so No One has gone solo now huh? Good for her, people really seem to like her.. but for some reason I have a hard time remembering her face..

Fukuhime, Koharu, Berryz

forever in my <3

Soyw8wdo.jpg

Congratulations to the Princess on becoming the new Queen! Long may she reign!

#33 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:57 PM

Ayapan lead for KF was nice while it lasted XD

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#34 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:43 PM

I voted No one because that's my honest opinion. What is Aika doing honestly to be considered a soloist? I don't want to hate on her, but I also don't think it's fair to vote for her just because there aren't other member options. It would be different if there are like 2 or at least 1 more girl which is active.

She has been doing a lot of stuff if you checked out her thread, she has been literally replying to people over at Facebook and providing behind the scenes footage. "Soloist" in terms of singing doesn't apply to her and disliking her because it doesn't fit your criteria of what you think a "soloist" should be doing but at least you "don't want to hate on her" (because she has done things for people to hate on her in the first place /sarcasm). What warrants people say she is unlikable or at least in this case, just vote for her because how helpful she has been. She has done a lot for H!P since coming back to Japan.

Seeing everyone just choosing "No one" over Aika just says they rather not have her even though she has been really useful with connecting us foreigners to H!P. I just don't understand why is it bad to not just choose her anyways. I don't know, maybe the poll option should have been different for people that don't pay attention to Aika cause there is no competition within that category other than showing how many people would rather not have her. I think there should have been an "indifferent" option, new fans wouldn't know Aika too well to vote for her which is could have been a better option than just "No one", its too black and white.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#35 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:51 PM

I voted No one because that's my honest opinion. What is Aika doing honestly to be considered a soloist? I don't want to hate on her, but I also don't think it's fair to vote for her just because there aren't other member options. It would be different if there are like 2 or at least 1 more girl which is active.

She has been doing a lot of stuff if you checked out her thread, she has been literally replying to people over at Facebook and providing behind the scenes footage. "Soloist" in terms of singing doesn't apply to her and disliking her because it doesn't fit your criteria of what you think a "soloist" should be doing but at least you "don't want to hate on her" (because she has done things for people to hate on her in the first place /sarcasm). What warrants people say she is unlikable or at least in this case, just vote for her because how helpful she has been. She has done a lot for H!P since coming back to Japan.

Seeing everyone just choosing "No one" over Aika just says they rather not have her even though she has been really useful with connecting us foreigners to H!P. I just don't understand why is it bad to not just choose her anyways. I don't know, maybe the poll option should have been different for people that don't pay attention to Aika cause there is no competition within that category other than showing how many people would rather not have her. I think there should have been an "indifferent" option, new fans wouldn't know Aika too well to vote for her.

These things make her staff member more than a soloist. Maybe instead of voting No One I should have just skipped the soloist section if I don't think she fits it. But if everyone voted for her just because she is alone in her section she would have 138 votes. After all this is a poll, it has to reflect people's real opinion, it's wrong to go around and tell people what to choose and what not to choose if we want it to show the truth.

#36 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:15 PM

^Well that is how the H!P has her listed as, a "soloist", either their definition of what a soloist is bigger than that or they need to change her title so less people get confuse to think what she has been doing for H!P lately. Btw, that's not the problem here and I think we already established that the categories there for the "soloist" section should have been done differently.

But people's real opinion isn't really being reflected here or showing the truth of why they made those "No One" choices. In logical sense, it makes more sense to vote for her than not is why I ranted like that but that isn't the main problem here since the problem is what was already said. Don't say I'm going around telling people what to choose like I declare it so, don't make up false context that I didn't imply or say, I basically said why not just vote for her since she has been so useful to H!P lately but hitting "No One" is more like a jab. It at least felt like one for me being a fan of her.

Anyways though, I think the options should have been done differently since there is only one "soloist". Its fine if Aika doesn't interest people, everyone has tastes but disliking/hating her is uncalled for (reminds me of those stupid tumblr confessions, shallowness everywhere). That's why I'm saying there should have been an indifferent option than a black and white sort of choice, do I make more sense now? If anything, it probably would have been better if Aika wasn't listed since she doesn't do the same things as everyone else that is listed. She is more like Captain, Miyabi, Chinami sort of person now, maybe that should have been the poll options instead there. The behind the scenes girls or something lol.

(Is this a off-topic discussion? I think I already said everything needed to be said anyways.)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#37 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:42 AM

So sad :( I used to think Zukki was popular in this forum, but she's lagging so bad! Besides Akane, Kanon is the member with the least amount of votes for Morning Musume. WHY??????????? :(

MRkgm6i.png

#38 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:50 AM

So sad :( I used to think Zukki was popular in this forum, but she's lagging so bad! Besides Akane, Kanon is the member with the least amount of votes for Morning Musume. WHY??????????? :(

There is a single vote in it it's not like she is miles behind 2 or 3 other girls are about a vote above her. It changes all the time as they add members and people change their favourites or move on to different groups. I don't know if she's ever been hugely popular here it's just her fans have been some of the more vocal. Some girls have louder or more pushy fans than others.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#39 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:12 AM

^Yeah, 9th gen as a whole doesn't seem that popular, excluding Riho of course lol. I think 12th gen joining probably changed a lot people's favorites around, at least it did for me.

#40 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:16 AM

After Sayu graduated a lot of things changed in HP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users