222 replies to this topic

#1 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

Annonced on Hello! Station alongside their new single:

ANGERME's new album "S/mileage / ANGERME SELECTION ALBUM "Taiki Bansei"" will be released on November 25th and will be Fukuda Kanon's last.

There will be three editions: Regular (¥2,593), Limited A and Limited B (both ¥5,000).

Limited A will include a Blu-Ray with member selected MVs and Live Footage. The DVD of Limited B includes a concert from their Starting Live Tour Spring 2015.

#2 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:01 PM

So I guess it's something like a best of?

Well better than nothing :good:  :good:  :good:  

The last original album is ages ago (feels like) :arrow:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#3 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:31 PM

^ Yeah certainly sounds like it. Though I hope this is something like J=J's album, because when they say "selection" they won't include all the A-Sides, right? There might be space for a new songs disc. Even if not, Best of albums usually come with at least one new song :D

I've added some details regarding the editions in the first post. I'm not sure if Limited B really includes the whole concert, but looking at J=J's last album it seems possible. We'll know when they release the tracklists ^_^

#4 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:34 PM

Hopefully there's at least 1 or two new songs

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#5 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:05 PM

Every time I think they've released the last product with the S/mileage name, they come up with another.

#6 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:42 PM

I took a look at their last album and the last A-side that was included there was Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita. Meaning that all their double A-Sides were never included in an album. That's 16 songs counting the upcoming triple A-side single. :blink: I guess because they just couldn't ignore such a big part of their discography they included the S/mileage name. Especially when only 6 of the 16 are Angerme.

#7 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:06 PM

Ah there it is. They really needed to collect these songs on something and with Maro graduating it's the perfect time to start milking.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#8 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:04 PM

I wish that they'd remake the s/mileage singles (from Atarashi watashi ni nare / yattaruchan thru chikyuu wa / aa susukino) into 9nin versions and make it "Angerme" tracks, but based on "S/mileage" being in the title I doubt that'll happen. :/ I'm guessing since it says "Selection" instead of "Collection" that each of the members will select their favorite s/mileage track, then the rest of the ANGERME tracks, and then maybe 2 or 3 new songs, so maybe 19/20 tracks. 9 on a "S/mileage Selection" disc and then 10 on an "Angerme" disc. This is just my guess though.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#9 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:09 AM

If they really are redoing songs, I hope these songs are featured:
Yume miru 15sai, Shortcut, Tachiagirl, Please Miniskirt Postwoman!, Choto Mate Kudasai!, Yattaruchan, Ii Yatsu and Mystery Night!. Maybe Watashi Urabanchou but that's a B-side so it's kinda unlikely for it to show up on an album haha. I hope there is at least one original song.

I'm kinda concerned as to whether Kanon is on the album or not. She's graduating just days after it comes out so it'd be kinda dumb to keep her vocals on updated songs. But I really want one last album with her.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#10 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:55 AM

^ I think they'll have Kanon on it anyways, I guess just to commemorate her time in s/mileage / angerme.

& my dream tracklist if they are re-recording songs:

1. Yume Miru 15sai

2. Shortcut

3. Please Miniskirt Post Woman!

4. Yattaruchan

5. Ii Yatsu

6. Ee Ka!?

7. Mystery Night!

8. Eighteen Emotion

9. Aa Susukino

10. Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu

#11 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:06 AM

Oh yeah Eighteen Emotion, too. That song's definitely important, the first song they performed together as a nine member group. I kinda want them to keep Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou on the low, it was the last 6-nin single and one of their best singles so I don't want anyone going "update crazy" and messing them all up.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#12 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:54 AM

Ahhh omg but the live 9nin version of Chikyuu wa is incredible DX

#13 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:16 AM

If they weren't going to have Kanon in the album, they wouldn't be releasing it in the very slim period between the single and her graduation.

#14 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

Yumemiru 15sai (Updated) Music Video would be a nice way to promote it.

#15 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:55 PM

^ oooh~ yea!!!!!

#16 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:43 AM

Yumemiru is a must ofc. I've wanted an updated version since I got into S/m.  That'd be nice ^.

Ahhh omg but the live 9nin version of Chikyuu wa is incredible DX

Were the lines re-distributed though? I can't remember. I can't remember the performance lol.

Well if it had to be me I'd go with my fave songs, since they'll probably sing those chosen in the future, pretty much at least 1 A-side since Yattaruchan. (Mystery Night, Ii Yatsu, Chikyuu wa, Yattaruchan). This last one would be good since it's Maro heavy. At the same time lines completely re-distributed means some members could get some epic lines as well since Maro had those. Some others might be just one member o 2 taking Maro's lines. Chikyuu wa would be interesting to completely re-distribute since it is basically Take/Dawa but I like it that way lol.

Chotto matte kudasai would be good. There's also one from last concert that I never remember but Kanon, Dawa and Take sing the same line that has high notes and Maro is just so flawless. I'd like Nee Senpai and Otona no Tochuu.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#17 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:26 AM

Were the lines re-distributed though? I can't remember. I can't remember the performance lol.

They weren't, but idk there's just something so much fuller about their 9nin performances, even without line distribution. The sound of all their voices is just so lively. Their 9nin Chikyuu performance at Hina fes is what made me like the song.

#18 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:41 PM

And here I thought they were going to forget about all of those songs, I guess I was wrong ^^; 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#19 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:08 PM

Still no new news of the release? :o

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#20 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:02 PM

^ right? It's been forever and there's literally no news on it....there isn't even a preorder on CDJapan yet which I find odd....its release is in less than a month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users