53 replies to this topic

#1 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 06:14 AM

http://www.kingrecor....jp/cs/t/t7009/

This is the last single for General Manager/Team A member Takahashi Minami. Also it's release is a day after AKB48's 10th Anniversary.

Edit 10/25:

Senbatsu

CENTER Takahashi Minami

Iriyama Anna

Kashiwagi Yuki 

Kato Rena

Kizaki Yuria

Kitahara Rie

Kojima Haruna 

Sashihara Rino

Shimazaki Haruka

Matsui Jurina

Miyazawa Sae

Minegishi Minami

Miyawaki Sakura

Yamamoto Sayaka

Watanabe Mayu

Yokoyama Yui

SONGS

Spoiler

Official track list, covers, and DVD material added later.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#2 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:04 PM

Single pre-order up:

HMV:

Regular:
Ver. I: http://www.hmv.co.jp...定-I-dvd_6639386
Ver. II: http://www.hmv.co.jp...-II-dvd_6639388
Ver. III: http://www.hmv.co.jp...III-dvd_6639390
Ver. IV: http://www.hmv.co.jp..._未定-dvd_6639392

Limited:
Ver. I: http://www.hmv.co.jp...dvd-Ltd_6639385
Ver. II: http://www.hmv.co.jp...dvd-Ltd_6639387
Ver. III: http://www.hmv.co.jp...dvd-Ltd_6639389
Ver. IV: http://www.hmv.co.jp...dvd-Ltd_6639391

#3 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:11 PM

Title (TBA)Format: 12mm single + DVD
Unit price: 1,524 yen + Tax
Accessories: 1 x Rare photo (random)

Type I
Serial no.: KIZM.90401~90402 (Limited edition)
Serial no.: KIZM.401~402 (Regular edition) 
CD will include 4 new song and off vocal ver.
DVD will include 4 song's MUSIC VIDEO and special video

Type II
Serial no.: KIZM.90403~90404 (Limited edition)
Serial no.: KIZM.403~404 (Regular edition)

Type III
Serial no.: KIZM.90405~90406 (Limited edition)
Serial no.: KIZM.405~406 (Regular edition)

Type IV
Serial no.: KIZM.90407~90408 (Limited edition)
Serial no.: KIZM.407~408 (Regular edition)

Note: All type's M-1 and M-2 are same songs.

#4 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

Thanks Krusha and pink-ku for adding a few things! My time on here now is limited as my university started 5 weeks ago, so I can't go looking for too much.

However, once anything has come up for song titles, DVD material, and covers and so forth, I will add it to the main post. :)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#5 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

Here's hoping for more details soon. I can't wait for Senbatsu reveal.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:26 PM

Yeah that should be interesting. At least I hope so. Please don't let me down Akimoto...

#7 saranghaepop

saranghaepop

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:35 PM

Thank you guys for the info! ^_^ super excited about it! :D can't wait kk

giphy.gif

#8 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:04 PM

On top of being impatient for the Senbatsu reveal I'm also very eager to find out what the B-sides format for this will be. The AKB only girls have been majorly shafted this year B-side wise so I'm hoping for a lot of them to be in the B-sides for this one. Please don't make this like Green Flash Aki-p. Please!

#9 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:09 AM

While we wait, maybe we can choose an ideal Senbatsu? ^_^

Personal opinion - I would like AKB only senbatsu (not including kennin members)

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#10 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:06 PM

i saw a preview of a PV with Tomochin, Yuko and Mariko in the front!! Also any idea about handshakes for Dec 9th release or any word on Takamina Grad concert yet?

MOZENATOR

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:16 PM

I also saw something similar recently but I didn't connect it to be part of the 42nd single. I thought it was a TV performance, but when I didn't see that on the tracker I was confused.

Honestly, if they are using graduated front-members in the single again I will be annoyed. They have enough girls to utilize as it is, and if they think they need to resort to past glory to create interest then they need to get their collective heads out of their asses.

But I hope this is wrong, that this is not what's going on.

#12 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

I stumbled upon this here: http://akb48-daily.b...ushii-kari.html Is this the MV sniplet that you saw?

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

Team Surprise would be separate from the 42nd single. But the question still remains whether that's an old song/PV, or if it's newly made. If it's newly made, why use graduated members? None of the current AKB48 girls that are good enough? Etc. If you're graduated you're graduated.

#14 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:08 PM

The Team Surprise PV was filmed a couple years ago. You can typically tell based on Mii-chan's hair how old the team surprise stuff is :P Because her wig game is very weak hahaha, and she sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's completely unrelated to the 42nd single. I think the only graduated members we'll see will be in Takamina's grad song, and it'll end up like Yuko's grad song where they don't really sing much.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#15 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:15 PM

The line up is the same as the 7th album line up, Takamina will center.

2016 Request Hour Voting ticket is in this single. This time it will be AKB48 ONLY.

New B-side unit announced for the 42nd single: "Mushi kago"
Fukuoka Seina
Imamura Maria
Sakaguchi Nagisa
Yabushita Shu
Obata Yuna
Oguma Tsugumi
Goto Moe
Aramaki Misaki
Komiyama Haruka
Uemura Asuza
Goto Rara
Takakura Moeka

I saw the setlist, but they are in kanji and as graphics.

There are team songs, A K B 4. Takamina graduation song on type D. Renacchi senbatsu single.

#16 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:41 AM

Thanks pink-ku for update. First post has updated info.

I was for sure thinking that it would be a huge senbatsu again. Glad it isn't. Interesting to see what the new sub-unit will be :)

Oh, since I'm very busy with university, if an admin or someone has the ability to do so, you have my permission to add anything to the first post when the info/covers come in. Feel free to change the first post too - it's rather messy :)

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#17 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:14 PM

AKB48 upcoming 42nd single's title has been announced at 7 November 2015, the title will be "Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby" (唇に Be My Baby), the 42nd single will be released on 9 December 2015.

#18 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:32 AM

I've read that this single will include a ticket to a special stage with Takamina. If someone can elaborate, I would like to know.

Spoiler

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#19 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:16 AM

That single title was announced during the handshake, also it was announced Takamina will produce special stage. I think it will be like the special stage they are having now. However Takamina said there will be special song. This single will include lottery ticket for that stage performance. It is not clear if the performance will be one time only performance or will be repeated.

#20 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:46 PM

Any info on when/where this special stage will be or any single related events? OR Takaminas Grad???

MOZENATOR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users