Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:10 AM

Yuuhi's on Instagram now, at least: https://instagram.com/yasui_bi/

#22 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:24 AM

Tokyo Girls Update posted an article about the album launch/birthday show, with lots of photos!

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#23 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:32 PM

^
Thank you!

They're all so cool...since hearing Momose's amazing voice in IDLE GOSSIP I've been praying for her to make a Twitter account...
Hoping something happens soon. Glad Yasui has a profile somewhere though, her humor is great

Also, I managed to finally listen to ROCK N ROLL IDLE in it's entirety today, love it.  

"Momo picked the smaller bag and squealed with delight as she revealed several presents related to outer space, including a book about aliens and UFOs"
Dream girl right there

#24 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

Here are some clips of the songs they covered.

Shojotai - Forever – Gingham Check Story –

TOM KAT - Furare Kibun de Rock ‘n’ Roll

They're probably included on the fan club exclusive CD.

#25 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:32 PM

"Momo picked the smaller bag and squealed with delight as she revealed several presents related to outer space, including a book about aliens and UFOs"
Dream girl right there

I never expected her to be interested in Aliens or Outerspace. She and Aikawa Maho should meet and talk.

#26 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:13 AM

I haven't seen this before so I thought I'd drop it here

11111354_1566019690346620_1531322594_n.j

#27 Gurometal

Gurometal

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:29 AM

I haven't seen this before so I thought I'd drop it here

11111354_1566019690346620_1531322594_n.j

OMG, what a awesome photo!! Do you know where is it from? Obviously, from the IDLE GOSSIP release period, but is this from the booklet, fan club only, something like this?

#28 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:54 AM

I've only just heard about this group... So i need to get things straight her.. THEY'RE NOT AN IDOL GROUP? right? Or is that just them kidding around? The wota chants are so idolly so I can't tell. 

Anywho, this group is so interesting, I'm gonna keep an eye out for their future releases! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#29 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:39 AM

They're just more of a performance group, not an idol one.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#30 Mage

Mage

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:53 AM

In the traditional sense I guess they're not an idol group. They do a lot of idol-like things though.

#31 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:21 AM

Even though Nozoshan and Uika were in BiS that did a lot of crazy things, BILLIE IDLE seems a lot calmer. They only did a few release events for the Rock n Roll Idle and they were just where you could get your CD booklet or poster signed and talk to them for a few seconds. No handshakes or chekis which is okay since making people buy multiple copies of an album or DVD is kind of evil compared to a single that is a lot cheaper.

Compared to the audience during their spring live, the audience was pretty calm. No lifting or crowdsurfing. POP or BiSH is a completely different story though.

I consider them to be closer to artists than Tokyo Girls' Style since they wrote all the lyrics for their songs, unlike TGS where Miyu only wrote the lyrics for that one kind of boring slow song. 

The photo mentioned is from the booklet for Idle Gossip.

#32 Gurometal

Gurometal

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:16 PM

Even though Nozoshan and Uika were in BiS that did a lot of crazy things, BILLIE IDLE seems a lot calmer. They only did a few release events for the Rock n Roll Idle and they were just where you could get your CD booklet or poster signed and talk to them for a few seconds. No handshakes or chekis which is okay since making people buy multiple copies of an album or DVD is kind of evil compared to a single that is a lot cheaper.

Compared to the audience during their spring live, the audience was pretty calm. No lifting or crowdsurfing. POP or BiSH is a completely different story though.

I consider them to be closer to artists than Tokyo Girls' Style since they wrote all the lyrics for their songs, unlike TGS where Miyu only wrote the lyrics for that one kind of boring slow song.

The photo mentioned is from the booklet for Idle Gossip.

Thanks for the info on the photo~ :D

#33 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:02 AM

I consider them to be pretty idol-y but I don't know if I would call them idols

#34 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:22 PM

New MV.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#35 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:54 PM

That was definitely the weirdest video they've done. But the song was really good and catchy.

After listening to it several times throughout the day, I still really love it. The MV is cleverly done, and all of the Music videos they've released have been better than the previous ones. I wish Rock "N" Roll Idle was actually on US iTunes.

Edited by Mizura, 11 November 2015 - 02:50 AM.

#36 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:15 PM

FINALLY! GOD I love Momose's sharp voice so much
I've actually fallen for all the members. Such an amazing MV too, really digging that style

#37 Mage

Mage

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:32 PM

Man, you can tell that a lot of work went into that video. Hats off to the person/people who put it all together.

#38 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:50 AM

Tha was great!  Yay!!!

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#39 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:08 PM

I checked iTunes, and ROCK "N" ROLL IDLE is now available in the US at least! It seems like it just took them way longer to get it than they should.

#40 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:31 PM

Want to hear a funny, yet sad story?

Momose was supposed to be a member of BiS. But their car which was their only source of transportation could only fit six people, so they had to kick Momose out of the group.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users