• Please log in to reply
1309 replies to this topic

#1121 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

Chicchi's name is romanize cent chihiro so it's a double pun of how in Japanese sen to and cent sound the same

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1122 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

I like it but it feels a little bit like orchestra pt2 musically. I kind of liked that they hit more style varieties before so for both of their major singles to sound so similar kind of bothers me. It's still a great song in its own right(although a little shounen anime-y but I love that so can't complain lol)

Orchestra wasn't a single, though; it was just the promo song for the album. DEADMAN was their only other major single.

I like it a lot but don't really get why they're wearing those straight jacket costumes for it, lol

It's because their costume designer is actually out of their mind.

DDOhydd.gif

#1123 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

Oh damn you're right it was deadman! My mistake. I guess then they're recreating the success of orchestra style sound but with a different "go getter" message (at least from my tiny understanding of japanese)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1124 Seo Youch

Seo Youch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

@Nabeyan_BiSH_D 【BiSH動画シリーズ番外編】・メンバー動画Part3     モモコグミカンパニー編①

@Nabeyan_BiSH_D【BiSH動画シリーズ番外編】 ・メンバー動画Part3     モモコグミカンパニー編②

@Nabeyan_BiSH_D【BiSH動画シリーズ番外編】 ・メンバー動画Part2     アユニ・D編

#1125 Seo Youch

Seo Youch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:09 PM

@Nabeyan_BiSH_D【BiSH動画シリーズ番外編】 ・メンバー動画Part1 セントチヒロ・チッチ編①

@Nabeyan_BiSH_D 【BiSH動画シリーズ番外編】 ・メンバー動画Part1 セントチヒロ・チッチ編②

@___i_end02   #BiSH #アイナ・ジ・エンド   

#1126 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:06 PM

Oh damn you're right it was deadman! My mistake. I guess then they're recreating the success of orchestra style sound but with a different "go getter" message (at least from my tiny understanding of japanese)

Yup!

Orchestra seems well received. Considering it's only an album song, why not try to achieve a single that garners a similar reaction? Both songs are quite good IMO, Orchestra is definitely more emotionally charged of the two.

I've even come across it randomly (or not so randomly) playing in the background of a vlog in Shibuya 109 iirc, which is always a good sign. (Vlog in question if anyone is curious, time stamped for when Orchestra is playing)

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#1127 poleosis

poleosis

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:18 PM

someone in a FB group found the group that Atsuko was in before BiSH.  Its called Fleur.  Looks like they are inactive, but the twitter still exists.

https://twitter.com/fleur_staff/media

this was also shared.  it's basically scans of the gravure they did a year ago or whenever

http://idol.gravurep...ic-spirits.html

#1128 poleosis

poleosis

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

another pre-Bish hug mii related post.  a mini interview

#1129 Seo Youch

Seo Youch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:52 PM

Promise the Star/BiSH [Music Box]

#1130 Seo Youch

Seo Youch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

ATTACK OF THE KILLER BiSH 23th episode/20160308

#1131 Seo Youch

Seo Youch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

BiSH "Promise the Star" プロミスザスター Impressions/Reactions

BiSH プロミスザスター[Promise The Star] Reaction Video

BISHなんばグランド花月ライブ~Namba IDOL Summit~

#1132 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

I like it a lot but don't really get why they're wearing those straight jacket costumes for it, lol

Being someone who is basically completely new to BiSH I actually liked the idea but maybe it's because it fits the image I always had of them (knowing only hearsay). Some parts they were only using one of their arms for dance moves while the other rested on their chests, I found that to be quite the nice image. Maybe it would have worked better if they incorporated it with the dance moves more in general? Or maybe it fits to the lyrics...but judging the reactions I guess not lol. They did a good job on the choreo in general though I feel. Dunno, I just liked it despite seeming rather simple at times. Sometimes less is more.

Anyways, was just stopping by to say I really love Promise The Star. It has those chord progressions I just dig a lot, kinda emo or dramatic sounding, a lot of impact. I feel like they had some really nice cinematography in the video too but didn't make much of it. My point is some of the cuts are just too quick to really feel the power of the shots. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#1133 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

Have you listened to Orchestra yet? As you might have noticed by the discussions, the two songs are musically similar, and Orchestra has some longer shots that make it a bit more pleasant to watch and re-watch.

But it's all good. Have fun digging through their discography. 

Also, I missed this appearance from last year somehow. Who thought it was a good idea to send these 3 alone?

[medi][/media]

DDOhydd.gif

#1134 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:03 PM

Being someone who is basically completely new to BiSH I actually liked the idea but maybe it's because it fits the image I always had of them (knowing only hearsay). Some parts they were only using one of their arms for dance moves while the other rested on their chests, I found that to be quite the nice image. Maybe it would have worked better if they incorporated it with the dance moves more in general? Or maybe it fits to the lyrics...but judging the reactions I guess not lol. They did a good job on the choreo in general though I feel. Dunno, I just liked it despite seeming rather simple at times. Sometimes less is more.

Anyways, was just stopping by to say I really love Promise The Star. It has those chord progressions I just dig a lot, kinda emo or dramatic sounding, a lot of impact. I feel like they had some really nice cinematography in the video too but didn't make much of it. My point is some of the cuts are just too quick to really feel the power of the shots. 

Promise the Star is one of their weaker singles in my opinion. I would recommend checking out the music videos for OTNK and Monsters. Some of their album songs are also floating around on YouTube and most are pretty good. A lot of people like Orchestra as well but I'm not as fond of the song.

#1135 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

Live video of Promise The Star. Ayuni D is so cute :wub: 

Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^; Yeah I checked Orchestra, really like it too. So far I watched the "Less Than Sex Tour Final" concert and a bunch of MVs. It's definitely all pretty good but I still got a long way to go, especially because I'm catching up on BiS in the same breath too. Honestly, not a fan OTNK but that is mostly related to me generally hating everything that sounds like viking / middle ages metal. It's not different with BM's Meta Taro for example. There's just something about it I just can't stand at all.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#1136 poleosis

poleosis

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

The tour final was really good.  Before the show watanabe came out and said "no surfing, lifting, etc" as it would be showing on MTV Japan.  Scheduled date for that is April 28th.  He also made the announcement that they would play Makuhari Messe there.

A few days later at a store event they announced a new mini album to be released.  there are 4 different versions.  I couldnt tell you the differences all myself, but you have the basic, one with a dvd, one with a bluray and theres a fourth that im not entirely sure what it is.  Heres a link to the info.

https://pbs.twimg.co...DE6VYAAU9Fo.jpg

#1137 jimmcbim

jimmcbim

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:32 PM

Promise The Star is at no. 4 on this weeks Oricon singles chart.

#1138 Seo Youch

Seo Youch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:45 AM

すべて見せます!WACKオーディション完全密着!!5泊6日の死闘

WACK所属のBiSH、BiS、GANG PARADE
合同オーディション完全密着!!
5泊6日の死闘を独占生中継でお届けします!!

http://live2.nicovid...tch/lv293167805

#1139 Seo Youch