• Please log in to reply
1309 replies to this topic

#21 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:49 PM

^ She hasn't confirmed it, and apparently she lied about it on her original audition application, so I'm not sure I'd trust her to tell you her actual height. LingLing just confirmed on twitter that she's 157.1 cm (and I trust her the most out of everyone to tell the truth), so you might try comparing from there. One fan estimates her to be around 143. 

I think 143cm would be a bit of an over zealous estimate  lol unless the other members are all really small. Looking at her next to other members and males My estimate was somewhere between 147cm and 152cm. 157.1 would make her taller than Takechan and Maro but my guesses are based on the average female height of 158cm in Japan and that most members are that or slightly smaller.

You can't trust idols with any information really sometimes I wonder what they lie about including age XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#22 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:50 PM

157 is LingLing's height, not Momoko's.
DDOhydd.gif

#23 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

157 is LingLing's height, not Momoko's.

Oh lol I got that really confused

TEAM TAKECHAN

#24 olorosooso

olorosooso

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:25 PM

Thanks again for the translations :)

(btw, not to hijack this thread, but if anyone here also follows POP (period of plastic2mercy), I'd love info/videos of them too, it's very hard to find! Shoot me a PM or something :D)

#25 pyokokun

pyokokun

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:51 AM

Thanks for the translations!

ーーWhat do you honestly think of Watanabe?

Aina: I really like him!
Watanabe: I'm going to go smoke.

(Watanabe leaves)

This part makes me think this entire interview, like everything, is so filtered and staged. Again with the nothing is real stuff...

Then again, that's why they're interesting! LOL

D8rMZZU.jpg?1

#26 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:29 AM

I didn't get that impression. It seemed more like Watanabe chose to leave so that the girls could give more honest opinions of him, since Aina pretty quickly changed her tune to, "Pssh, I don't know what he's like at all," after he left. Of course, it could all be staged, but that's assuming that idols are good actresses, which, 98% of the time, they are not. The interview could be edited but the outlet has nothing to really gain from that. 

DDOhydd.gif

#27 buttazone

buttazone

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:39 AM

Thanks again for the translations :)

(btw, not to hijack this thread, but if anyone here also follows POP (period of plastic2mercy), I'd love info/videos of them too, it's very hard to find! Shoot me a PM or something :D)

I'd prefer if somebody made a POP thread!

#28 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:07 AM

Thanks for the translations!

ーーWhat do you honestly think of Watanabe?

Aina: I really like him!
Watanabe: I'm going to go smoke.

(Watanabe leaves)

This part makes me think this entire interview, like everything, is so filtered and staged. Again with the nothing is real stuff...

Then again, that's why they're interesting! LOL

Maybe he just hates listening to people talk about him lol. I'd probably do the same.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#29 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

This tumblr account has a complete archive deciated to BiSH lyrics, so if any of you want to check it out, here: http://jpopsongs.tumblr.com/BiSH(no English translations)

I really want to see a 6 member version of Hoshi ga Matataku Yoru so badly. There's not a lot of unison in the song so I really want to see how management would play out giving LingLing and Atsuko lines.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#30 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:11 PM

lol, they clearly didn't get the joke in OTNK. The title is an abbreviation of "ochinko," which means, "penis," ['chi' falls under 't' in Japanese], Aina screams it in the beginning, and they're clearly saying, "Looking for the ochinko chinko for you," in the chorus. Almost all of the official lyrics posted under the video are purposefully falsified, since most of the time that's definitely not what they're singing and it's definitely not Japanese. I don't think anyone has successfully figured out what all they're saying, unfortunately.

DDOhydd.gif

#31 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:03 PM

Lol @ "Looking for the ou chinka chinka".

Oh, by the way, was Aina a soloist at some point? What she said in Episode 2 of the BiSH interviews, it seemed kinda implied that she was a performer before BiSH (who completely relied on no one but herself).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#32 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:08 PM

She talks about it more in her solo interview, which I will be translating at some point, but she basically moved to Tokyo when she was 18 to be a performer and spent all of her money recording a few songs and booking a few pay-to-play venues. She ended up broke and living in a park for a little while, but then got some work as a backup dancer, which is what she seemed to be doing when she auditioned for BiSH.

DDOhydd.gif

#33 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:17 PM

She talks about it more in her solo interview, which I will be translating at some point, but she basically moved to Tokyo when she was 18 to be a performer and spent all of her money recording a few songs and booking a few pay-to-play venues. She ended up broke and living in a park for a little while, but then got some work as a backup dancer, which is what she seemed to be doing when she auditioned for BiSH.

Are you serious? I feel really bad for her now. She's really young, I can imagine how scared she probably felt. But now her hard work's really paying off. The lead singer of BiSH, and people actually do say "Wow, she's amazing!" when she sings (which is something she wanted, according to the interview). Plus she's doing for BiSH exactly what she's done for herself (written songs, create choreo, etc.). I actually want to see her perform one of her solo songs one day.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#34 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:01 PM

I didn't like BiS so I skimmed over this group thinking they'd be the same but I couldn't have been more wrong, wow. I really love Hoshi ga matataku yoru and Toumin Shojo.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#35 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:59 PM

I discovered BiS a bit before they released their last single and I was sad to see them depart. When BiSH (and also POP) were announced, I was fairly optimistic that they'd be good as well. At this point, BiSH interests me more than BiS did but I think that has something to do with me actually following the group when they're active.

#36 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:44 PM

BiSH I think have a sound that's a bit more accessible maybe. Their songs have catchy hooks and they are still alternative but maybe a bit more pop influenced so I think it makes them easier to listen to and more enjoyable. The theme and ideas of the group probably aren't all that different they just sound a bit more polished than BiS

TEAM TAKECHAN

#37 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

It's a really good thing we all like Hoshi ga Matataku Yoru ni, because the setlist from Zepp Tokyo (they only got it halfway full) is out. To be fair, the first 6 times they sang it, they were doing their sets from the two shows they were scheduled to do at TIF but never got to do. 

1.BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-

2.BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-
3.BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-

1.BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-
2.BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-
3.BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-

1. MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE
2.MONSTERS
3.サラバかな
4.DA DANCE!!
MC
5. BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-
6.HUG ME
7.SCHOOL GIRLS BANG BANG
8.is this call??
9.スパーク
10.Lonely Girl
11.STORY BRIGHTER
12.TOUMIN SHOJO
MC
13.ぴらぴろ
14.BiSH-星が瞬く夜に-

DDOhydd.gif

#38 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:57 PM

I watched their TIF performance where they just sang it three times and now that chorus is stuck in my head forever. I keep randomly singing it to myself or humming the tune I guess it's the same for everyone if they can sing it so many times and people don't get sick of it.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#39 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:58 PM

They performed it a total of EIGHT times? I wonder if the girls themselves get tired of performing that song so much lol.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#40 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:55 AM

I think they'll start replacing it with OTNK, since it was the one they performed 3 times at the start of their tour stops and now that they're officially 6 that's probably going to get performed more often than the ones recorded with 4 (or 5).

Hug Me's solo interview:

Translation

Original

Yukako had her solo interview before Hug Me, which you will see referenced, but it was a very bizarre interview since she told management she was quitting, like, an hour before the interview, and it didn't give much insight into what she was thinking when she quit so I don't plan on translating it.

DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users