Photo

H!P Idol(s) you can see becoming the face/faces of H!P in the future?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

Yeah why would management care what Ayumi thinks... If that was the case they wouldn't even get S/mileage 2ki. They didn't put Rikako because 1) she was asociated with Maeda 2) angerme needed a popular-ish girl more.

Also it was way too predictable Rikako to join MM, it wouldn't be a big surprise.

#22 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:40 AM

^^ Nah, I was just trying to get that load off my shoulders. Anyway, back to regular programing.

#23 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:08 AM

So, here is my another version, based on current line up:

C-ute: Airi
Well duh, obviously.

Morning Musume: Kudo
Her beauty and character, plus she is a capable veteran stage actress who recently get his first nation-wide drama appearance. No matter who get the push in upcoming singles, she is still the spearhead, ace of face of the group.

Juice=Juice: Uemura
Karin may confidence with her skills (and idol cuteness), but Uemura has increased tremendously in popularity on this latest year. I guess what Tsunku has believe on, and gambled about Uemuu's future when he choose her as "unknown factor" of J=J finally bear its fruits.

ANGERME: Sasaki
Another obvious one, really. She is totally unstoppable as the next group's face. Also, the same as Airi, common people will mostly failed to guess her insane-driven-of-a-hyperactive-kid-who-can-make-you-totally-lost-when-you-see-it

Country Girls: Morito
Since Uta out of radar in June 2015, Chisaki picked up everything left by Uta while still keeping as herself. As one rare kind face in H!P who looks totally idolish compared to most H!P idols in history. While H!P may keep its track on choosing new members based on their look, Chisaki will be fully utilized as "common idol face who uncommon in H!P".

Kobushi Factory: Hamaura & Ogawa
As I mentioned before that there were too many probability in KF, I tried my best to pick as least as I can. Hamachan is almost as blessed as Karin with far less hatred projected toward her. She will fill every media in the name of KF. While Ogawa is still as starting point, I saw people commented about her as being "noble girl", "the elegant beauty", "charming one", etc. if just UF catches what people said about her and utilize it, she will be Hamachan biggest rival as face of the group in the future.

Tsubaki Factory: Asakura
Not that really, but still obvious. Ami and Risa will be in her tail.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#24 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:21 AM

So, here is my another version, based on current line up:

C-ute: Airi
Well duh, obviously.

Morning Musume: Kudo
Her beauty and character, plus she is a capable veteran stage actress who recently get his first nation-wide drama appearance. No matter who get the push in upcoming singles, she is still the spearhead, ace of face of the group.

Juice=Juice: Uemura
Karin may confidence with her skills (and idol cuteness), but Uemura has increased tremendously in popularity on this latest year. I guess what Tsunku has believe on, and gambled about Uemuu's future when he choose her as "unknown factor" of J=J finally bear its fruits.

ANGERME: Sasaki
Another obvious one, really. She is totally unstoppable as the next group's face. Also, the same as Airi, common people will mostly failed to guess her insane-driven-of-a-hyperactive-kid-who-can-make-you-totally-lost-when-you-see-it

Country Girls: Morito
Since Uta out of radar in June 2015, Chisaki picked up everything left by Uta while still keeping as herself. As one rare kind face in H!P who looks totally idolish compared to most H!P idols in history. While H!P may keep its track on choosing new members based on their look, Chisaki will be fully utilized as "common idol face who uncommon in H!P".

Kobushi Factory: Hamaura & Ogawa
As I mentioned before that there were too many probability in KF, I tried my best to pick as least as I can. Hamachan is almost as blessed as Karin with far less hatred projected toward her. She will fill every media in the name of KF. While Ogawa is still as starting point, I saw people commented about her as being "noble girl", "the elegant beauty", "charming one", etc. if just UF catches what people said about her and utilize it, she will be Hamachan biggest rival as face of the group in the future.

Tsubaki Factory: Asakura
Not that really, but still obvious. Ami and Risa will be in her tail.

YEAH with the recent news of Duu, there's a good chance she can be face

HOPEFULLY SHE LETS HER HAIR GROW OUT

#25 DuuItNow

DuuItNow

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:55 AM

Murota Mizuki, Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria, Yamaki Risa, Ishida Ayumi, Miyazaki Yuka (in a Sayu sort of way) and Nonaka Miki for foreign fans.

Kaede Momona • Riko • Kurumi

Kanon  Yurina • Chisato • Meimi Maho  Risa • Sakurako  • Aya

#26 Chi99

Chi99

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:53 PM

Hamaura Ayano and Nonaka Miki! 

manataan1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

#27 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:24 PM

Nonaka Miki, Sakaki Rikako, Morito Chisaki, & Ogawa Rena.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#28 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:06 AM

Hamachan, Maria, Murotan, Manakan.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#29 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:58 AM

pick from each group:

C-ute:

Suzuki Airi, she's the most well-known member from this group, even common people may know her because of her magazine appearance and her parent's well-known golf career/achievement, people even call her goddess like and perfect singer/idol

Morning Musume:

Sato Masaki/Nonaka Miki/Kudo Haruka/Makino Maria, those four have 'something' that makes people attracted to them, and they're have the most probability to be greater than how they are now if given a chance

Juice-Juice:

Uemura Akari, she seems can't do anything at first beside being pretty and her models looks, but as time goes by she became more and more better in singing--still weak in dancing, i can't wait to see what kind of idol she will be few year later

Angerme:

Sasaki Rikako, even though i loves Aikawa so much, but i can't deny that Sasaki really have something irresistable about her... it's her enthusiasm and energy on stage and her spontaneity which makes her interesting, and she's really beautiful...

Country Girls:

well.. i can't really decide which girl will be the face of this group... because they're still developing their style (?), each member have something charming about them, but since Uta leave the group, i'm not see any other 'big impact' member in this group, but Manaka already have so much fans, so i will pick her and watch her closely from now on.

Kobushi Factory:

definitely Hamaura, she's already famous as magazine model, and she have that pretty+cute face that will make everyone charmed by her... but everyone in Kobushi are very interesting and they're still on that period where they will change often (body shape, facial feature, etc) i pick Hamaura because she seems the only member that already blossomed into a very sparkling idol since they're debuted

Tsubaki Factory:

no, i'm not choose Asakura... rather than her, i will pick Niinuma or maybe Ogata... well, but if Asakura improving so much, she will be the face of this group -- from now, she's the only member that have this charming aura, but not that skilled on stage.

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#30 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:39 PM

This is an odd one, but i think that if they were to let Harunan explore her love for otaku culture and fashion more publicly, she could become something big. I fear that she'll be a gem that they completely missed out on because they made her keep the "praise everything" character. I see so much potential in her. 

I'm surprised at the Ishida comments. In a way I see her as more of a Captain character, but at the same time I feel like if they pushed her more she could be the Yuko to Riho's Acchan lmao. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#31 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:00 PM

For me the face or faces of HIP will need to be someone like Sayumi. A person whose can be more than their group. So I am only mentioning those who has potential to do that.

Airi is the HIP face but not in a sense that she can be a figure head just only due to her talent and popularity 

MM:
9th gen I feel that they all can be defined as MM members. Riho stands out as she has that factor and link to MM current style, which I feel limits from being more than the Ace.
10th gen Masaki has the potential to be face because of her personality and aura is different from an idol prospective. Kudo is th same but her talents and looks are more recognized, as well as her personality is more opened.
11th gen: Sakura potential is not due to just her vocal, but given her personality, friendliness, talent she like Masaki can be a face. Plus she seems to give more appreciation to fans and colleagues.
12th gen: I want to say Maria but I can only think of her looks as the only reason as I feel she can be used as the face of H!P, otherwise I see her a just your normal teen who's a ball of energy. But she definitely a face for MM

Angerme: I will agree with everyone else that Rikako is a good option due to her personality and looks. 

CG- Unsure

KF- unsure

TF- unsure

#32 aleXcaRn

aleXcaRn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 605 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:29 AM

Upcoming face?

How about choosing from trainees? :ph34r:

- (Yanagawa) Nanami: dubbed by fans as Karin's second coming.

i totally agree! :good:

#33 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:54 PM

I have high hopes for Musubu, Rei, Sakurako, Kiki, Yumeno and Mao. I kind of want Nanami but she seems to be not so popular as the other CG members????? (from what I've read) but anything can happen.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:30 AM

found this thread while reading old h!o threads and decided to revive it!

this is mostly wishful thinking but i definitely see makino maria and kitagawa rio becoming the faces of at least momusu, especially rio. they give such strong center vibes, is it just me??? 15ki as a whole have huge top idol vibes tbh, i'm super biased because i love them but it's just something about them that gives me that feeling.

#35 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 01:23 PM

Rio is my 15ki fav, but i think that Homa-chan will be the future face of MM, Riai is like a young Karin, Kassa is a visual queen and Miimí can be the next Momochi. That's some of the girls that i can see prominents in future years.

#36 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

omg miimi is SO much like momochi, i never even noticed! she could definitely follow in momo's footsteps though. riai does feel like a mini karin, i kinda feel like her and ruru are gonna be the next faces of juice=juice.

#37 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:29 PM

Yokoyan will definitely be the face for MM in the future as they are already pushing her so much already. For 15th gen, although Rio is the most popular, the company will push Homare since she has that face they like.

Not sure for Angerme since they are all pushed to some extent.

Ruru will be the new vocal queen of J=J and H!P taking over Sayuki and Sakura.

Kiki and Yumeno are pretty much the faces for TF. Also special mention for Risa and Maopin.

For Beyonds, they all kind of stand out... but if I had to choose then probably Miyo and Yuhane.

#38 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:42 AM

^in japan at least, homare is the most popular.

lets see, for momosu ill say maria, yoko and chii, 15ki have a good chance, as a ''face'' ill say homare and rio specially, i think mei might take more of a vocal role

for angerme, layla 

ju=ju Ruru and both of 4ki seem promising

ill say Beyoooonds is going to provide good faces for the future, i have hope in Yuhane, Miimi and Shiori for some reason, maybe rika and miyo

#39 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:44 AM

For Morning Musume I'd say Maria, Rio, Miki, Reina

For Angerme, Layla <3 

For Juice = Juice, Ruru

For Beyonds, I don't know... Maybe all of them XD

For Tsubaki Factory, Kiki <3

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#40 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 02:07 PM

From MM I think that they will push Rio and keep pushing Reina and Maria. maybe Kaede as well.
Personally no one from Angerme or Juice=Juice stands out to me that much (Now that Ayaka is gone and Karin is about to leave) so I can't see "Hello Project face" amongst them.
I really love Tsubaki but I don't think they have a "face" material as well really..
I know they have really good sales but I don't know how much they are known as a group / and as individuals.
Beyooooonds have Minami and she is a classic idol material so maybe her. Momohime also really stands out, in her looks and performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users