Photo

H!P Idol(s) you can see becoming the face/faces of H!P in the future?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:11 AM

Recently, we've had Sayu,Airi and Momochi but Sayu has graduated and Airi and Momochi are getting old (which means they might graduate soon).

When it comes to the face(s) of H!P, they are not only beautiful but highly skilled in one area or many areas.

Who are your choices? Here are mine:

1) 3rd Gen Anju

First we have Aikawa Maho. She has this cute awkward air around her but what's intriguing about her is her "alien personality". She's just really weird as in she'll just suddenly blurt out something mid-conversation or talk about the moon in her blogs. If done right, this could be funny on TV.

Second we have Murota Mizuki. She's already good at all things but you can see her growing more. Her expressions are also great.

Lastly, we have Rikako Sasaki. The girl's just dang beautiful, heck calling her beautiful is almost an understatement. To add, strong dancing and enthusiastic performing is almost high-class although singing sucks. The expressions and reactions that she does screams "idol".

2) Kobushi Factory's Inoue Rei

The moment I saw her I oshinen her (sorry if I mispelled that). Her look is very unique, to me it's kinda like a mix of South-East Asian and Far East beauty. Imo, she's also the best singer in her group. Rei's experience on Oha Suta would also improve her talking skills.

3) Juice=Juice's Miyamoto Karin

This girl is just highly skilled. Great vocal control,sharp dancing, fun performing ; doesn't that just scream ACE?! She's quite cute too. She could honestly become the next Airi.

4) MM 15's Nonaka Miki and Sato Masaki

First Nonak! Plays piano like a pro, singing and dancing is great. Her English skills is also good coz there have been more foreign fans since ever, and that office knows it.

Lastly, MAA-CHAN. Plays piano AND drums. She even has experience in composing (?). This girl also has that "alien personality as she is unpredictable. Girl's hilarious and she's like the cutest girl that MM has gotten after Sayu.

To the plebs that might ask, YES I chose some of my oshis but hey I stated my reasons. If I wanted to be a total delulu I could've been like MY OSHIS >>>> WALL >>>> YOUR TRASH FAVES.

So did you like my choices? Who are your choices?

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:48 PM

You make some really good points. I'm not too sure about Maho and Rei; Maho because she seems to be overshadowed by Murotan and Rikako and Rei because I don't know her well enough yet :lol: but the others would be pretty much my choices as well. I'd like to add:

Hamaura Ayano; she already seems to have a good fanbase (not as big as Karin's pre-debut, but probably the best out of Kobushi and Tsubaki) and has a cute face. I feel like she could become really popular. Looking at the latest ranking here on H!O she was super high for a newbie, the ranking game on H!P Tap Live also had her surprisingly high (better than any other Kobushi, Tsubaki and CG member aside from Momoko; leaving most of ANGERME and MM behind). She's an ok singer as well.

Kudo Haruka; might finally get her push now. Morning Musume's "problem" is that they're focusing heavily on performance now. While this is great for their performances, it's not exactly what brings them "out" to the public (in comparison: It feels like Country Girls were on so many shows lately, even if it was just local TV shows, but they get out there). This way people probably know those better who perform (Riho, for example, who has been the focus in many previous singles). Aside from that, the variety girls, currently mostly Erina and Haruna, but they also seem to get Ayumi out there (but I guess these are already a bit too old to become the faces of the new H!P). And Kanon, because people loved to talk about her chubbiness and now her weight loss, but that's not so much about MM. Haruka has the perfect package: Pretty, talented, fanbase, age. Like Masaki. If they could make that duo popular...

There are other members that I can see becoming very popular, but not exactly as a face but as a wota magnet (if that makes sense lol). These are Maria, Chisaki and probably one or more of the Tsubaki members.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:43 PM

I see only Rikako and Karin getting Airi or Ai Area of Charisma and charm. The only problem with Rikako is she isn't a good singer to be a full package like top idols tend to be from H!P.
The Newbies need to step their Game up if they would like to reach Airi, Momoko, Sayumi or Ai Top Idol status.

#4 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:14 PM

Just in H!P or also in the media/to the general public? I'm basing my choices on a few years from now.

Definitely Ayano, she's a future star, she has that appeal wota love.

Rei, there's something very different and unique about her. Definitely not the best singer of the group, though.

Maybe Rena, she's the beauty of the group and is very elegant, but I'm not sure what that will mean for her in the future.

Chisaki, very strong girl-next-door vibe wota love.

Rikako, she has amazing charisma and energy.

Murotan, she's got the complete package already.

No one in MM at the moment. JJ already has one in Karin. I have to see more of Tsubaki in order to choose or not choose someone.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#5 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:56 PM

i think maria,murotan,rikako and hamachan,, 
they are seasoned KSS and have pretty much all-rounded abilities,looks and charisma,,

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#6 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:05 PM

I remember when Tanaka Reina joined Morning Musume everyone would always tease her for being the youngest member and for awhile she didn't get so many lines, but down the road who would have thought she would have been one of the most well known idols of Morning Musume, even Hello! Project? Maybe ten years down the road we'll see one of the 12th generation just as popular a her, one of them could end up leader some day!

2NsEwYR.png

#7 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:42 PM

i think maria,murotan,rikako and hamachan,, 
they are seasoned KSS and have pretty much all-rounded abilities,looks and charisma,,

Yea Maria is also a good choice.

Her skills are okay but it's her beauty that really makes you think that she'll do well

#8 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:58 AM

My choice are
1) Karin
2) Murota
3) Sakura
4) Rikako
5) Maria
6) Ozeki

#9 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:13 PM

MM: Riho, Duu, Maria

Agme: Rikako

KF: Ayano

Wild cards 

MM: Maachan

CG: Risa

KF: Rei

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#10 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:53 PM

Duu, Rei and Ayano. Not sure why, I just have a feeling they'll become big.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#11 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:33 PM

I really think Maria will be leader of Morning Musume one day. She just seems to have that natural ability to get along with everyone.

Murotan is almost ready to take the ace position in Angerme, if she hasn't already.

Surprised no one has mentioned Musubu... Even with all the groups debuting recently, they've kept her under wraps so far. My theory is that she's being saved to be the Riho replacement in MM, so we are looking at either 13 or 14th gen for her.

Also, keep an eye or Aarii... I think she's also going to blossom into one of the new faces of HP.

#12 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

My take on this thread.

Seriously, it's going to be hard predicting which among these young 'uns are going to shine and be the representative of H!P for years to come. For one, they are in a leveled playing field and second, it felt like they're pretty much under the guidance of management, giving them projects where they are seen fit. Also, with AKB48 and with a ton of idols in the field, the Japanese music industry is getting competitive and crowded as it is and we can't simply rely on the brand name itself to sell.

And who can forget the Uta affair?

Unless one of them breaks through the mold and make their name known outside of H!P, and does everything in their power to make the brand known, I think she will be the best person to represent the company.

I think I'd like to go back to this thread a few years later if I'm still into the brand and revisit what I wrote here.

For me, the following would best represent H!P:

MM: Sato Masaki
ANGERME: Murota Mizuki (Sasaki Rikako)
C-ute: Pretty much all of them, the sales speak for itself, but we're talking about the future and we're not sure if C-ute will be there so...
Country Girls: Yamaki Risa
Kobushi Factory: Hamaura Ayano, Inoue Rei
Tsubaki Factory: Yamagishi Riko
Juice=Juice: Miyamoto Karin

Spoiler

Anyway, those are just my thoughts.

#13 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:01 AM

My take on this thread.

Seriously, it's going to be hard predicting which among these young 'uns are going to shine and be the representative of H!P for years to come. For one, they are in a leveled playing field and second, it felt like they're pretty much under the guidance of management, giving them projects where they are seen fit. Also, with AKB48 and with a ton of idols in the field, the Japanese music industry is getting competitive and crowded as it is and we can't simply rely on the brand name itself to sell.

And who can forget the Uta affair?

Unless one of them breaks through the mold and make their name known outside of H!P, and does everything in their power to make the brand known, I think she will be the best person to represent the company.

I think I'd like to go back to this thread a few years later if I'm still into the brand and revisit what I wrote here.

For me, the following would best represent H!P:

MM: Sato Masaki
ANGERME: Murota Mizuki (Sasaki Rikako)
C-ute: Pretty much all of them, the sales speak for itself, but we're talking about the future and we're not sure if C-ute will be there so...
Country Girls: Yamaki Risa
Kobushi Factory: Hamaura Ayano, Inoue Rei
Tsubaki Factory: Yamagishi Riko
Juice=Juice: Miyamoto Karin

Spoiler

Anyway, those are just my thoughts.

It's nice that you put C-ute with your choices although they've already established themselves mostly with Airi so I left them out.

As for CG, they're still new and their "characters are still forming" sooo I left them out too just like with Tsubaki (although Ozeki and Niinuma are starting to form their characters.

And as with Hafu idols, alot of people already expressed their extraordinary beauty and sometimes knowing another language. The only reason for the hate is solely because they're not pure Japanese

#14 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:14 AM

MM: I think Ishida might be MM leader eventually (she seems to get along with everyone), with Maa-Chan and Oda as co-aces.

Angerme: I am always impressed with Kananan's talk segments. Now if only i could understand what she is saying.

JJ: Uemu might just be the best-looking HP member in 3 years. I don't see anyone in JJ making waves. They are better at being the sum of the individuals than one sticking out (Karin just doesn't stand out that much more than the others).

CG: Ozeki Mai gives me Yossie vibes, I can't explain it.

KF: Too early to call. Maybe Ogawa. She has that soft "Turtle" look every foreigner just loves. This group has a lot of potential. Berryz2 indeed.

TF: Kishimon's enthusiasm will probably pay off, and maybe Ogata, she shows leadership abilities.

Kenshuusei: Maybe Ruru's and/or Kaede's idol makeover will make them unstoppable, since the former has the voice while the latter has the determination.

#15 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:38 PM

Upcoming face?

How about choosing from trainees? :ph34r:

- Funaki: the one who successfully toppled Ruru (short-term) legacy.

- (Takase) Kurumi: "that transfer student". 2nd most talked by H!P debuted members after Funaki.

- (Yanagawa) Nanami: dubbed by fans as Karin's second coming.

- Honoka: The little one. Gained the same impact as Karin and Kanyon on the first time they added to Egg.

As for Kobushi, it feared that they have too many faces to choose.

Even if narrowed by the chance of appearing in magazines, there are still more than half of the group.

Well, Hamachan still have the biggest score so far, but the future is still hard to determine.

Kiki is still the only face for Tsubaki, it won't change by UF no matter how hard you screaming about the other five.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#16 Ottonumbers

Ottonumbers

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

1. Minami

2. Rikako

3. Riho

4. Maria

the reason I say Minami, well, I don't even know why. I'm not much of a fan of her, but their is just something about her that makes me look for her during their lives. Her talent by itself is outstanding, amazing vocals and even a good dancer as well and do I even have to mention her stage presence?. And she is already a main vocal in Kobushi, and getting a lot of the spot light as is. It would seem stupid if UF didn't push her someone near the front as a H!P face, but then again, its UF. Anything can happen.

The only thing going against Rikako is the very fact that she is a halfie. UF seems not to really push the members that are not pure Japanese rather well, (with the few exceptions I think). Rikako is one of the exceptions, having done a lot of solo work more then her gen mates have done already (a photo book, a unit, and a DVD). Her talent is also like Minami's amazing. Her stage presence and dancing are off the charts, that you cant help but look at her when she is on the stage (well at least for me). But on the topic of her being a halfie, their are a lot of idols now a days that are halfies, one example would be Alain Shirahama from GENERATIONS, and his sister as well.  

Riho, she's already the face of MM, the ace, the entire package for MM. She seems the most likely to be the face of H!P by the time she graduates from H!P to be honest, (unless a new girl takes her spot). By talent by herself she is a true ace, amazing dance and good vocals (not much of a fan of Riho, but even I have to admit that chose her for a reason and this is it). Riho when she is on the stage her look of total control of everything when it comes to dancing and singing is so mind boggling to me, like how can someone not see her as a face of H!P? (and this is coming from a non-Riho fan) 

Now for Maria, right now she seems to be a visual for MM. Serving good faces in the camera here and their. getting more solo work then any of her gen mates (except Miki who looks like she is a permanent member of J-MELO). She has a good dancing technique, and seems to have a good control of her voice from all the lives I have heard (which is small by its sell). And from the looks of it H!P are really pushing her into the front slowly but surely.

Those are the four I could think of out of my head, I don't know why, but all four of them look iek they could one day be the face or faces of H!P to me.

#17 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:24 PM

Upcoming face?

How about choosing from trainees? :ph34r:

- Funaki: the one who successfully toppled Ruru (short-term) legacy.

- (Takase) Kurumi: "that transfer student". 2nd most talked by H!P debuted members after Funaki.

- (Yanagawa) Nanami: dubbed by fans as Karin's second coming.

- Honoka: The little one. Gained the same impact as Karin and Kanyon on the first time they added to Egg.

As for Kobushi, it feared that they have too many faces to choose.

Even if narrowed by the chance of appearing in magazines, there are still more than half of the group.

Well, Hamachan still have the biggest score so far, but the future is still hard to determine.

Kiki is still the only face for Tsubaki, it won't change by UF no matter how hard you screaming about the other five.

Not sure about Nanami but Funaki,Kurumi and Honoka has that presence and look that makes you think: THEY SHOULD DEBUT

If they managed to debut in H!P, they might become ace or at least a member with a nice following

#18 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:18 PM

This is a tough question. As the girls are right now, I don't think any of them could be the "face" of H!P on a Sayu/Momochi level. Discounting the C-ute ladies, here are a few members who I think show a lot of promise. Keep in mind, my definition of "face" is someone who the general public will be able to recognize if you showed her picture, not a necessarily among H!P fans.

1. Suzuki Kanon. Girl has been all up in the news for various reasons over the last couple years. I think a lot of people who aren't H!P fans know of her at the very least because of this exposure. She's also got a great set of pipes when she isn't nervous as hell, and in general, many fans think of her as a beauty.

2. Sasaki Rikako. She was already known in the media, though the hype has died down, but I feel like she is charismatic enough she could make waves again. She's just so damn energetic and eccentric that I think the average person will absolutely love to watch her.

3. Nonaka Miki. Maybe not a "face" for the Japanese public at large, but definitely for its foreign fan base, especially if she continues regular gigs with J-MELO. She appears very comfortable in her idol activities, and has already done a couple of TV shows by herself. 

4. Hirose Ayaka / Inoue Rei. I can only say I have a good feeling about these two. Rei is already getting exposure through her regular appearances on Oha Star. Hirose just strikes me as someone who is very charismatic and will be a good leader for KF, and that will bring her attention as the group gains momentum.

Notable mentions:

Ikuta Erina, Ishida Ayumi, and Wada Ayaka. Wada may not count since she will inevitably leave in the next few years, but these three seem to always be involved in something - tv shows, newpaper articles, other events. Ishida seems to have a lot of local focus in her home area, but the people she works with seem to love her, which will go a long way if she gets more notable gigs. Ikuta is more of a "hammer away until you have results" girl, and she works really hard to get exposure. Wada has really been coming into her own the last couple years.

Really, H!P has enough members to spread them out and not have a handful of true "faces" (not putting their eggs in one basket, so to say). In any case, getting the girls involved regularly in more mainstream stuff would help.

#19 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:08 PM

^^

Spoiler

#20 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

Are you insinuating Ayumi "didn't want" Rikako in MM because she was afraid Rikako would "steal" the variety work in Sendai? FYI, Ayumi got the Ara Ara Kashiko gig after Rikako joined ANGERME.

Ayumi never said she didn't want Rikako in MM, only a playful comment about not wanting someone else from Miyagi. And I doubt she was serious.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users