Photo

Best Singers/Performers/Dancers in Hello!Project?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:38 AM

Imma let you finish but Inaba Manaka was the best H!p dancer of all time!

But seriously, watching her in the dance club performances she easily stood out among all those good dancers, including the likes of Riho and Ayumi.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#62 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:56 AM

^ I liked that very much, too. She definitely was my favourite dancer in H!P.

Also Manakas dance at her 2015 birthday event was just mesmerizing. :wub:

#63 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:14 PM

But seriously, watching her in the dance club performances she easily stood out among all those good dancers, including the likes of Riho and Ayumi.

yes she was!! missing you Manakan  T.T

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#64 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:10 PM

^^Holy crap that was Manaka this whole time?? :wub:  Where have I been? ^^; Sad how I just now discovered her amazing dance skills. She could've easily been one of my favorite performers of H!P and my oshi in CG.

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#65 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:06 AM

Yes Manakan was the best dancer of current times. Hopefully she is doing well and her health has improved.

We miss you Manakan and lets turn this thread into a Manakan appreciation thread lol  XD

#66 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:47 PM

Tsunku have said several times Atsuko Inaba is the best dancer H!P has had. That is why she worked as a chorist/coreographer/dance trainer within H!P after Taiyo to Ciscomoon disbanded and the Atsuko Inaba New Geoup Audition spawned no winners.

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#67 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

^

It seems that the Inabas have something regarding dancing then :v

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#68 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 02:52 AM

singers:

1. ruru (i'm a ruru oshi what do u expect)
  2. sakura
  3. sayubee
  4. yuhane (future ace of h!p)
  5. shiorin (this)
  6. karin (pretty underrated tbh)
  7. kishimon (also underrated)
  8. maachan
  9. takechan
  10. reirei

dancers:

1. uutan (mostly bias but like shes great)
  2. miyo
  3. maopin (super underrated)
  4. rikako
  5. ayumin
  6. kaedii (shes improved a ton)
  7. manakan
  8. ruru (also bias but shes good)
  9. miki
  10. sayubee

and idk how to rank performers so i won't but uh ruru #1 because i'm biased

#69 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 06:02 AM

First, I don't include Karin and Funakki, who's going to graduate soon

Singers ranking

1. Sayubee (Always has #1 singing voice even though she's not my oshi)

2. Ruru (JUNNA's voice plus superior singing technique)

3. Sakura (Even though she's not my favorite singer anymore, it does not seem right not to put her near the top)

4. Layla (just hear her Mikazuki cover and you'll know why I put her here)

5. Kamikokuryou Moe (her singing is really nice to hear)

6. Yuhane (her singing is at upper-middle level I must admit, despite not being my favorite)

7. Reirei (the best KF vocalist, and even after joining J=J, her voice's ranking is not bad either, J=J is known to have tons of good vocalists)

8. Kitario (Her Solo Fest singing is beautiful)

9. Kishimon (Her voice is considered the best by many fans I guess)

10. Omizu (Not the most outstanding voice in H!P, but I think you'll in love after hearing her sing)

Dancers ranking

1. Inaba Manaka (it shows that you don't see much of her dancing if you only know her as J=J member, she's scarier than that)

2. Ishida Ayumi (if you refer to H!P's best dancer, you must include her, and especially if you're MM fans)

3. Akiyama Mao (her dancing is also top-notch here. Similar to Manakan, if you only know her as Maopin the TF member, then you won't see much of her superior dancing)

4. Morito Chisaki (don't let her super girly look fool you. This girl can rock her dance)

5. Satoyoshi Utano (not much to comment here, her case similar to Maopin and Manakan's case)

6. Sasaki Rikako (watch how she's pushed as Angerme's main dancer)

7. Danbara Ruru (if you think Ruru is at the opposite site of Riho, then you're not right anymore. She right now can rock both singing and dancing)

8. Hirai Miyo (if Honopii is a strong vocalist, then Uutan and Miyo are strong dancers, which makes the deadly combo)

9. Kaga Kaede (please don't forget about her dancing even if Ayumin and Chii-chan rampage in MM)

10. Yamagishi Riko (who said a so-called "granny" cannot dance? Look at her Solo Fes again!)

Performers ranking:

1. Sato Masaki (even if her voice isn't as good as Sayubee, Sakura or Ruru and she's not my oshi, she knows how to make impressive performance. Proof: Crazy Heart's performance.)

2. Sayubee (one of the best voice and she knows how to make songs interesting)

3. Kawamuu (the proof is Solo Fes)

4. Nishida Shiori (her performance has something I cannot describe, but it attracts me)

5. Risamaru (I don't think I like her much if it's just her singing. However, whenever she perform lives, it's a different story)

6. Danbara Ruru (Her singing is not only excellent, but her performance is also pleasant to watch)

7. Ono Mizuho (I'm a little bit bias here, but her "azatoi" attitude during performance draws me in)

8. Kiyono Momohime (I don't consider her voice top notch, but she knows how to create impressive performances)

9. Takase Kurumi (she knows how to make her acting skill an advantage to her performance)

10. Kasahara Momona (even though her singing is unstable, I love when she performs, and it is also my bias)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users