Photo

Best Singers/Performers/Dancers in Hello!Project?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:40 PM

Fairly often, usually in a single thread, the off-topic discussion of 'who is the best singer/dancer in HP?' pops up. Here is a thread dedicated to just that!

Obviously, there is some difference between 'best' and 'favourite' but I suppose they kind of tie together. For me;

Best dancers;  

1. Riho

2. Manakan 

3. Nacky

4. Ayumin 

5. Takechan 

Best singers; 

1. Airi  

2. Meimi 

3. Chisato

4. Sayubee

5. Maro

6. Sakura

7. Maachan (I know many dislike her voice but I think she can be quite versatile with it) 

8. [bias] Ayapan [/bias] 

9. Takechan 

10. Murotan/Fukuhime

(But in terms of preference it'd be Duu>Meimi>Sayubee>Ayapan) 

Also - I trawled through this sub-forum but in the case that this is already a thread, apologies and please lock :)

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#2 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:04 PM

Dancers

1. Saki N.

2. Maimi (Maimi's dancing is my favourite in H!P, though)

3. Manaka

4. Riho/Ayumi (I consider them equals, Riho's flow is more natural but Ayumi's footwork and attention to detail are amazing)

5. Mai H.

6. Akari T.

7. Mizuki F.

8. Sayuki

9. Sakura

10. Ayaka W.

Singers

1. ...I want to say Chisato? I personally think she has surpassed Airi

2. Airi

3. Sakura

4. Meimi

5. Sayuki

6. Kanon F.

7. Tomoko

8. Karin

9. Ayaka H. (^ Team Ayapan  B) )

10. Mizuki F./Masaki (Quite like Riho/Ayumi I consider them equals but one's weakness is the other's strength)

Up-and-coming

Dancers

MM - Miki 

ANGERME - Mizuki M., Rikako

Country Girls - Chisaki

Kobushi Factory - Rio, Ayano

Tsubaki Factory - Riko, Kiki

Singers

ANGERME - Mizuki M.

Kobushi Factory - Rei

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#3 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:26 PM

This will easily be the biggest thread in this whole forum! ^^;

It's really hard to put preference aside to make a general list of the best singers.. Personally I think Duu has a better voice than most H!P girls and if she trained more she could be off the scale amazing. My ranking usually change a lot depending on the most recent singles but I'll go with this ranking for now~ 

Singers

1. Airi  
2. Meimi 
3. Chisato
4. Murotan
5. Sayubee
6. Tomoko/Sakura
7. Maachan
8. Riho/Ayapan (this girl is one to watch seriously)
9. Maro
10. Takechan/Fukuhime
11. Duu/Karin

Performers
1. Can I say Sayu?? Or the whole of 6th gen in general? lol
1. Meimi
2. Momochi
3. Riho/Airi
4. Murota/Duu
5. Ayumi
6. Wada
9. Maachan
10. Reirei/Hamachan/Manakan

I won't rank dancers until I see CG,KF,TF girls dancing more... 
Basically, I would say that Meimi, Airi, Riho, Murota, and Momochi are the best all rounders in H!P right now. 

Random promotion here, but I was thinking of doing a H!O End of Year awards, and the categories of Best Singer, Performer, Dancer (as well as other categories) will be included as well~ If you want to help out with this little event project thingy, let me know and send me a message a little closer to october/november!!

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#4 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:03 PM

Singers:
1. Meimi/Sayubee/Airi - I can't pick a number one from these three. They're all amazing
2. Chisato
3. Momoko - She needs more credit.
4. Sakura
5. Takechan
6. KanaTomo/Ayapan
7. Karin
8. Fukumura Mizuki
9. Masaki
10. Rei/Kana - This is not bias at all. If you've listened to Kana's most recent solos, plus her song with Sakura from LILIUM, you'd understand why I have her here.
Honorary Mentions: Murota Mizuki & Wada Sakurako. These two will be awesome in the future. Murotan just needs to work on not yelling all of her lines and Wada Sakurako just needs to be a bit more stable.

Dancers:
1. Shimizu Saki - She has graduated but she would kill every single H!P member in a dance battle
2. Nakajima Saki
3. Sayashi Riho
4. Yajima Maimi
5. Ishida Ayumi/Takagi Sayuki
6. Takeuchi Akari
7. Inaba Manaka/Fujii Rio
8. Fukumura Mizuki
9. Murota Mizuki
10. Oda Sakura

Best performers:
1.) Airi
2.) Sakura
3.) Meimi - She's lacking in dancing but her energy when she performs, especially when singing her lines, is contagious.
4.) Chisato
5.) Minami - Watch every Kobushi Factory performance and tell me she isn't the most confident in her performing. I'll laugh at you.
6.) Sayubee/Karin

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#5 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:06 PM

I'm just going to put singing and dancing because I don't really pay attention to all of the girls' dancing.

SINGERS:

Morning Musume '15: Sakura

C-ute: Airi
ANGERME: Meimi (Of course!!)
J=J: Sayuki
Country Girls: Risa (she might not be the strongest singer but she has the best sound to her voice in this group)

I won't say anything about Kobushi cause I'm still recognizing the group

PERFORMERS:
Morning Musume '15: Riho
C-ute: Airi
ANGERME: Meimi/Mizuki/Rikako
J=J: Tomoko/Akari
Country Girls: Momoko

And again I don't know much about Kobushi yet to make a judgement

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#6 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:52 PM

The queen, the complete performer

1. Goto Maki

2. Ai-chan

Great performer even though super lacking in singing and dancing :ph34r:

Sayu

Current H!P

Singers that I like

Sakura

Maa-chan

Meimi

Sayubee

Yamaki Risa

Momochi

Fukuda Kanon

#7 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:32 AM

Can't say much about Tsubaki or Kobushi yet (personally I don't see the greatness of Kiki yet, but I feel like Hirose will climb the ladder soon).

Best singers:

1. Airi - Nothing beats natural talent and 10 years of experience.

2. Sayuki - Listenig to her Umaretate no Baby Love just made me realize how good Sayuki is. Seriously. She is still improving a lot at her level, her voice is smooth and full of emotion.

3. Meimi - Probably best in full performance or even acting. She's got a strong and very expressive voice.

4. Chisato - Pretty fun to listen to and pretty constant.

5. Sakura - Smooth voice, nice range. I feel like she hasn't improved as much as Meimi and Sayuki lately though.

6. Maro - Can sound a bit too high-pitched, but aside from that she's been one of the best singers over the last few years and is only on 6th because the others improved so much.

7. Tomoko/Karin - both have their strenghts and weaknesses. Like Karin sometimes sounds too robotic and flat, while Tomoko misses more notes than Karin and Sayuki. However, both are good singers.

9. Masaki - She's finally about to find her style. I think she has a talent for music, the idea of music and how to use her voice. However, she needs to keep it constant (and in a pleasant pitch).

10. Takechan - Seems like she doesn't have the biggest range at first but when you listen to her more likely she surprises you.

I have no idea about dancing though, therefore I won't rank them. However, regarding allround performance I can give some honorable mentions:

°C-ute: All are pretty awesome tbh. I might go with Chisato here though, you can always see that she's having fun.

MM: Riho and Ayumi. Not the best singers, but always catch my eye during performances. Riho just has that ace aura, while Ayumi is just fun to look at.

ANGERME: Murotan, she just beams with happiness while performing.

Juice=Juice: Sayuki is awesome to look at while performing. Karin also usually heats up the audience.

Country Girls: They're all pretty new aside from Momoko, but Manakan is a natural.

As said, I'm not sure about Kobushi and Tsubaki yet.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#8 emilissa15

emilissa15

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:07 AM

Best singers (not in order)

Sakura

Chisato

Airi

Meimi

Sayubee

And pay attention to these  :ph34r:

Murotan

Maachan

Ayapan

Rei

I also think Fukuchan, Riho, Miki, Maro, Takechan, Karin and Kanatomo are good/great singers, but I feel like they're lacking of something.

Best dancers (not in order)

Riho

Manaka

Ayumi

Nacky

Takechan

Sayubee

(I cannot really judge dancing though. They are just the ones that I enjoy watching the most.)

Best performers (or better, the ones I'm never tired to look at)

Sayu

Duu -> really biased

Murotan

Rikako

Riho

#9 soph

soph

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:12 AM

Best dancers

• Saki N
  • Ayumi
  • Riho
  • Manaka
  • Maimi
  • Mizuki F

Best Singers 

• Airi
  • Chisato
  • Sakura
  • Masaki
  • Riho
  • Tomoko
  • Meimi

#10 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:12 AM

Singers:

- Airi

- Chisato

- Riho

- Sakura

- KanaTomo

- Karin

- Ayacho

Dancers:

- Manakan

- Riho

- Ayumi

- Nacky

- Maimi

- Ayacho

- Takechan

- Rikako

If you see the 12th Gen Audition footage, Chel is quite good too but that dang office hasn't given her a chance coz they keep putting her in the back or something.

I'm quite sure we'll see her in dance club soon.

H!P has is slowly losing some vocal talent but Duu and Maa-chan are getting better. Same with Fuku-chan.

Seeing fate in Inoue Rei and Murotan as well

#11 namida no iro

namida no iro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:45 AM

Singers:

1. Airi

(rest not in order)

Meimi

Sakura

Sayuki

Chisato <<< Special mention: Maro, Murota, Masaki, Momo, Karin

Performers/dancers:

C-ute

Ayumi

Riho

Manaka

#12 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:49 AM

Best dancers (current members):  

1. Inaba Manaka, (look at her performance with dance team at harocon--i forgot which one, maybe winter harocon) she's cute off stage and when she's just singing, but when she's dancing, WOW.

2. Sayashi Riho, as for fluid dancing skill, she's still the winnerm she just looks so natural when dancing and she have this cool face and looks so passionate when dancing 

3. Sasaki Rikako, she just looks so happy when dancing, that's makes you forget how raw she is in dancing, because she just lloks having so much fun when do it

4. Suzuki Airi, she have a very nice body, and i still can't forget how sexy she is on her gatamekira performance (with tamura, oda, and fukuda), even though i'm a girl, i can't help feels like a boy when see that performance of her

5. Ishida Ayumi, her intense look and her speed at dancing are amazing, her tiny body makes that better, way much better

past members:

1. Niigaki Risa, she's have the attitude when she's dancing, she looks so hot and endearing

2. Shimizu Saki, no word to say, she's just so pleasant to watch when dancing

3. Sugaya Risako, i know i know, most fan think she's have this 'lazy dancing sty;e' me too, thinking the same, but after i watch her WANT! solo angle, i just can't help but became charmed by her dancing style, she smiling so much when dancing, and her lazy but on point dance are so great--she's so pretty and have a sexy body too, that's makes her movement more pleasant to watch.

Best singers (current members): 

1. Sato Masaki, sorry i'm being biased here lol... but everytime i listen to her singing, i just think how much she has developed since she's join the group. and her recent big solo line in imasugu prove that clearly

2. Takagi Sayuki, she's so passionate about singing, and she have that cute high vocal tone, she hit the high notes way much better than karin (which as far as i know, most people said as the best singer in J=J, i don't know if people still think like that or not now...)

3. Tsugunaga Momoko, no, not her cute voice, but her deep one. she have a very wide vocal range and stability when performing live

4. Oda Sakura, no word to say lol...

5. Murota Mizuki, she have a beautiful voice :)

6. Nomura Minami, amaizng, she have a very versatille voice and her expression when singing makes it way much better

Best singers (past members):

1. Goto Maki, sexy and powerful voice

2. Takahashi Ai, very sooothing voice, and her high notes are amaizng

3. Fujimoto Miki, her voice are so unique and no one can be like her you know?

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#13 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:36 AM

Two words: Goto Maki :) I have never been so impressed in my life, after discovering a girl. She, for me, is one of the very very very few people In H!P who can hold her own stage, with confidence, skills and emotions. Although I have other favourites now, but I will always acknowledge Gomaki as the one and only Ace Momusu ever has. 

I really think singing and dancing, in general everyone will have almost the same list.... but honorable mentions:

Singing:
Kana...sorry I just live girls singing with a deeper/cooler tone.

Dancing:
Risako..I don't understand where "She can't dance" come from. I have always gravitated towards her dancing whenever I watch Berryz' dance shots (Captain is still the best though, but I would proudly put Risako as number 2 in Berryz)

Meanwhile, I have asked before, but never really an answer, may I ask if there's any videos that really show Saki N.'s dancing? Everytime I see her dance with C-ute, she just doesn't stand out to me..: / but I really wanna acknowledge her skills though...so..just curious...: /

島舞美  鈴木 愛理  鞘師里保  中西香菜

Stan SF9. Stan Pentagon.

Stan Personality. Stan Talent. If you are offended by an idol for dating, you have no rights to say "I stan them for talent"

Quoting Angerme

"The people at the top of popularity ranking. We have no obligations to like them. We rely on our tastes. What's wrong with it?"

#14 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:05 PM

I'll be honest (and it's an unpopular opinion here)... I don't get why everyone gushes over Meimi. She just sounds like she's shouting to me. I don't like her singing at all. People keep saying "Just listen to Magic of Love!!!" whenever I've said this before, and well, I find that the most shouty performance of all. Her big line makes me wince. And she can't even hold the final note for more than a couple seconds. I find it weird that people always present that to me as an example of how great her singing is when... well... it's... bad...  ;_;

Not hating on her, or trying to start any arguments. I don't think she's terrible, far from it, I just don't get why people often call her the best when I think in ANGERME alone everyone except Maho and Rikako outsing her.

If people have some favourite performances of her's, I'd be glad to listen to them.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#15 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:28 PM

^

http://www.dailymoti...ta-vostfr_music

Of course, not everybody can have the same opinion :lol: Personally I think is more fun to follow her on stage, especially when she's acting, and I think her singing while acting is awesome, because she puts it the way her character would - Marigold here was unsure at first but then full of hope, and I think she delivers the message pretty well.

But as said, it's not a written law to like Meimi's singing or anything :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#16 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:59 PM

Best singers:

1. Sayuki - I can't be convinced otherwise even in million years. She feels the song way more than anyone in H!P.
  2. Airi
  3. Sakura
  4. Tomoko - there is only one more unique voice that I've heard, Park Bom. Their voices are so colorful and pleasant to listen. You will never fail to recognize Tomoko's voice.
  5. Masaki - until Oh my wish I was doubting that she is that special, but... her voice is just so deep and it has a lot of power and feel into it.
  6. Maro - Maro.
  7. Fukuchan
  8. Chisato - I like her voice, but it's just that it isn't always that pleasant to my ears.
  9. Meimi
  10. Murotan

Best dancers:

1. Riho - in Top 3 dancers Morning Musume has ever had
  2. Manaka
  3. Sayuki - why is nobody mentioning her? Even the members pointed her out to be the best dancer in J=J. She dances with as much as passion as she sings with. And she remembers dance moves really fast.
  4. Ayumi - she has power and has definitely improved a lot in Oh my wish
  5. Airi - smexy
  6. Tomoko - okay, she is not the most fierce dancer, but she adds those little feminine movements that make her so fun and relaxing to watch, just pay attention to her in the dance shots. After all being a dancer doesn't require you just to be fierce.
  7. Sakura
  8. Masaki
  9. Murotan - she has that ghetto feel in her dancing, I quite like it
  10. Rikako

Spoiler

#17 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:00 AM

I'll be honest (and it's an unpopular opinion here)... I don't get why everyone gushes over Meimi. She just sounds like she's shouting to me. I don't like her singing at all. People keep saying "Just listen to Magic of Love!!!" whenever I've said this before, and well, I find that the most shouty performance of all. Her big line makes me wince. And she can't even hold the final note for more than a couple seconds. I find it weird that people always present that to me as an example of how great her singing is when... well... it's... bad...  ;_;

Not hating on her, or trying to start any arguments. I don't think she's terrible, far from it, I just don't get why people often call her the best when I think in ANGERME alone everyone except Maho and Rikako outsing her.

If people have some favourite performances of her's, I'd be glad to listen to them.

Agreed.

There was one Yumemiru 15 performance with Karin, Maa-chan and Uemuu and that was the only time she impressed me.

Other than that she's an average good singer, if that makes sense

#18 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:23 AM

^^
Dude, Park Bom is legit a really bad singer lol. A unique voice isn't necessarily a good one.

#19 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:32 AM

^^
Dude, Park Bom is legit a really bad singer lol. A unique voice isn't necessarily a good one.

She sounds bad only when her lymphs are inflamed...  :c03: If you'd bother to read about her disease of course.

#20 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:40 AM

Lot of people creaming over Manaka since that dance group performance. On one performance people are even rating her higher than Riho and Ayumi that's madness XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users