Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:21 PM

It's coming! http://www.universal...2015/07/0730-01

Two versions will be available:

●通常盤(CD): \3,000(税込) / POCS-1366
●初回限定盤(CD+DVD): \4,000(税込) / POCS-9104 <※DVD収録予定内容 = 新曲Music Video + メイキング映像>

I have high hopes for this album, since she's had such strong singles as a foundation for it! I can't wait!

TqH7Qlk.gif

#2 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

Her second album was sooo good so I have high hopes for this album. I don't really follow her singes but Renai Enbo and Zutto Zutto Zutto Kimi ga Suki da were some jams.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#3 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

I've been waiting for this!! I can't wait!! :D

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#4 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:42 AM

I'm excited to see what's in store this time.

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#5 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:17 AM

I just thought of this. Her first album was One for YOU!, then it was Two YOU.

I can imagine the third album to be titled as YOU YOU YOU XD Third album calls for 3 YOU's!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#6 sky_fish

sky_fish

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 383 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

Really looking forward to this release! I really enjoyed her albums so far, especially the first one.

507330_original.jpg

#7 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

I'm most excited to see the title tbh lol. 

Maybe they'll do a play off  "You and Me" and call it "You and Three"?  :lol:

I don't think anything's ever going to beat Mano's Friends, More Friends, and More Friends Over though. I still crack up thinking about it.  XD

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#8 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

^ Except she missed the best opportunity to name her goodbye album "NO MORE FRIENDS" ^^;

"You & Three" actually sounds plausible. Better yet, though, they should just ditch the whole 'YOU' naming scheme.

I'm so excited for this album, though! Her singles since her 2nd album, imo, have been far superior and easily some of her best songs, and if she keeps up that quality for the album tracks, I think it'll be an incredible release :)

TqH7Qlk.gif

#9 rainbow

rainbow

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 11:06 PM

Title of the album is YOU the 3rd. ~WILDFLOWER~ :D

#10 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:42 AM

Apparently one of the new songs is called WILDSTRAWBERRY and one track will be as long as Hana, serving as a sequel to it! (source)

TqH7Qlk.gif

#11 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:27 AM

Covers!

CD+DVD

POCS-9104_tmA_extralarge.jpg

CD Only

POCS-1366_ZCT_extralarge.jpg

They're not bad. She's done quite a few covers now using this theme of duality, and these ones aren't really the most elegant of the bunch. Still, at least they have some kind of concept going on, which makes them more interesting than the standard glamour shots. :)

EDIT: Tracklist is here as well!

【CD】
01. URAHARA テンプテーション
02. アカネディスコ
03. 「すき」の数え方
04. あまいメロディー
05. プラネタリウム
06. いいじゃん
07. こんな愛しちゃ
08. 花
09. WILDSTRAWBERRY
10. Stairways

【DVD】
01. WILDSTRAWBERRY(Music Video + メイキング映像)
02. 台湾公演ゆるゆるドキュメンタリー

TqH7Qlk.gif

#12 rainbow

rainbow

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:25 PM

New PV!

https://youtu.be/hYTfLojSkkc

#13 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

As she gets older and more seasoned, she reminds me so much of Tamaki Nami (phrasing/genre) mixed with LOVEppears era Hamasaki Ayumi (looks/vocal timbre).

The Strawberry song is a complete smash. I hope she gets more attention for her great music.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#14 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:31 PM

I've said before that in a different era, I could totally see Kikka taking the J-pop world (or at least the idol world) by storm. Her talent was obvious since MilkyWay, but she's been on a hot streak for a while now releasing great song after great song. She absolutely needs more attention, but I don't think she'll ever get the attention she truly deserves :/

That being said, WILDSTRAWBERRY is fantastic, and was just what I expected/wanted from the main promotional track: it's good enough be an A-side, and continues to combine Kikka's awesome (unfiltered!) vocals and a catchy, powerful dance track.

There are 4 more new tracks to look forward to: Akane Disco, Planetarium, Konna Aishicha, and Stairways. I have high hopes for all of them!

TqH7Qlk.gif

#15 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:07 AM

Ever since her second album Kikka's dance tracks have been at the top of my playlists and I love Wildstrawberry. I'm really excited for this album. And I agree that Kikka could be big in a different time. You would think in an era of a lot of idol groups with a lot of members, soloists would be a breath of fresh air. Honestly, I think it might be because Kikka is in idol purgatory I mean most of her songs aren't considered idolish, Wildstrawberry is not an idol song, but UF markets her as an idol. Or maybe I'm just analyzing it completely incorrectly and soloists are just not popular anymore

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#16 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:41 AM

I kind of wished she split the 3 songs from Hana here since I love Cosmos e no Inori tons, but the other two were OK....oh well XD...another 17 minute song though???

#17 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:57 AM

Kikka impressed this guys with Wildstrawberry.
Its interesting how they were non chalant with the MV at the start but then they got into the song and MV at the end.

I hope Kikka has another song in the style of Urahara.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#18 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:08 AM

Album is on the tracker - thanks Nao-kun! :)

I'll post my review/reactions once I get a chance to listen to it in full.

TqH7Qlk.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users