• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:29 PM

The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live under the leadership of Chancellor Jaha. Resources are scarce and all crimes, no matter their nature or severity, are punishable by ejection into space ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life-support systems are found to be critically failing, 100 juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface—nearby former Washington, D.C.—in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again in a program called "The 100", for which the show is named.

From wikipedia

Okay so I have devoured the first season in the weekend and now I'm in episode 3 of the Season 2. So watch out for spoilers. 

I'm not sure how popular this series is tbh, here nobody seems to know about it.

My favourite characters are Bellamy and Raven. A set of Raven being badass gifs made me watch the series. But I honestly like everyone, Clarke is a great lead. I hope Monty gets more development though, he is great but seems to be reduced as Jasper's sidekick all the time. I love the couples/possible couples. Octavia's took me some time to grow into I mean everything happened too fast for my taste.

Anybody watching??

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2 Milkii

Milkii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

I actually just finished binge watching this series a few weeks ago when I randomly saw it on Netflix. Had absolutely not expectation going in but the theme of the show was interesting enough. The first episode was pretty cringe-y but I was very pleasantly surprised how it just got better and better. I am bummed that Season 3 is so far off (I think it's supposed to return in March 2016?)

I get what you mean about "nobody seems to know about it." I don't think I know a single person that watches this show besides my dad which I thought was funny since it just seemed like a cheesy teen "lord of the flies". Oh was I proved wrong! I like everyone as well, they were pretty one dimensional in the beginning, but so much character development! Though one character I liked in Season 1, I really disliked in Season 2. If you reached that far, I think you will know who I'm talking about. Hope you enjoy(ed) the rest of the second season!

q4uc8QK.png

Twitter Schoolidolu Tumblr

Hello!Project//Sayashi Riho  Iikubo Haruna  Uemura Akari  Wada Ayaka  Sasaki Rikako 

AKB48//Matsui Jurina  Shimazaki Haruka

#3 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:09 PM

Haha I also thought about Lord of the flies, but for the first episodes.

I already finished both seasons! But, which character?

Spoiler

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#4 Milkii

Milkii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:28 PM

Spoiler

q4uc8QK.png

Hello!Project//Sayashi Riho  Iikubo Haruna  Uemura Akari  Wada Ayaka  Sasaki Rikako 

#5 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

~Spoilers for both seasons~ /considering we are only two right now

Omg yes! I totally forgot he existed. Yeah, Finn changed in such an annoying way. I understand if he fell in love and all, but he spent such a small amount of time to feel that much for Clarke, imo. Stop loving Raven? Sure. Kill so many people? Nah. But his last scenes were so sad. Poor Raven.

Totally. I can't stand Jaha though. Sometimes I do but then he goes all John Locke from Lost and ugh shut up already. But their storyline was something I wasn't expecting at all. Considering Murphy and Wells, even less. It's a nice change from the usual main characters.

I like OctaviaxLincoln but it came too fast. Then yeah, they are sweet together. Well Octavia kinda did her thing in the end, at least for Bellamy. But yeah, I hope she grows more alone than with Lincoln.

Lexa is gorgeous omg, but I couldn't like Clexa. Like it came so sudden. And while I get Lexa, her last actions were so cringy. I loved Anya's character btw, so badass.

I was shipping Bellarke before knowing it was a thing. After season 2 I did my research and was surprised. So yeah, I love that couple. I can do with Raven and Bellamy together as well, and JasperRaven. I don't like Wick, I wish I would because it seems a bit of endgame right now.  Your couples? X)

Monty deserves more storyline~ He is so awesome and like with Raven, lots of things that happened wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for those two.
I suppose Jasper will be a bit emo next season and pretty angry at Monty.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6 Milkii

Milkii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

Spoiler

q4uc8QK.png

#7 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:34 AM

Spoiler

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#8 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:39 PM

Season 3 now~ still nobody watching? lol!

It started strong imo. but I'll wait to see if there's no hope for this series here to comment on it

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#9 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:53 PM

Ended Season 4 lmao still nobody watching? x_x

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#10 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Can't wait until The 200 comes out

Wish there were more shows like this

#11 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:32 AM

i've seen season 2 and 3 now - my sister and dad were bingewatching it and i missed the first season haha. 

I like the story, and I find some of the characters really interesting. Especially Murphy is interesting for me. And i really loved Lincoln. 

I know most of what happens in season 4 too, because of spoilers everywhere haha. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#12 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

Murphy grew from I want him dead to yasssss go Murphy! even if he keeps some of his previous traits lol.

Did you manage to watch the last season? 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users