• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

Who else here plays Tomodachi Life for the 3DS? I'm addicted!

Here you can discuss Tomodachi Life, talk about some of the funnier moments that have happened in your game, share miis etc.

To start things off, I have four Morning Musume miis, if anyone would like to add them to their island I've attached their QR codes to this post. I'd love to see how they do on your island! 

Sayu and Zukki are best friends in my game, and like to engage in frequent rap battles.

B_6-F3uVEAAP4eu.jpg

Lets talk about the funny events in your game, too!

Attached Files

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#2 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:52 AM

I don't have a 3ds, but I've looked into that game and it looks really fun. How well do all four members get along with each other?

#3 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:40 PM

^Aibon and Sayu are best friends. Zukki used to be Sayu's best friend, but then they had a huge falling out over a teddy bear and after that Sayu ditched her for Aibon.  ^^;  I only added Aika recently, so she hasn't made any good friends yet. 

Also, Aibon married Nozomu Itoshiki (from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei) for a few days then got divorced. Almost immedietly after he went after Kyary Pamyu Pamyu who rejected him so he hooked up with Sayu instead. Now he and Sayu are married. This douchebag is basically going after every J-Pop artist in my game, and I'm surprised Aibon and Sayu are such close friends considering one of them just married the other's ex-husband.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#4 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

^ Oh my god XD He's going after everybody! Sadly, I broke my 3DS so I can't get the game. I've always wanted to try it out though and Animal Crossing.  Didn't Yaguchi mentioned this game in her blog before?

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#5 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:09 AM

Tomodachi Life is great!  :w00t: I made a lot of EXO, Momusu, and ANGERME characters. I have a really bad habit of spoiling Luhan and Zukki's Mii though.  ^^;

The game is really simple so I was honestly surprised it's so addicting. I would recommend this game to everyone. It never fails to put me in a good mood. 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#6 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:25 PM

I'm more of a PlayStation type of person however, I was thinking of purchasing a 3DS XL. But I am not really familiar with the system and the games available so I'm still hesitating whether to buy one or not. :(

This is interesting though :good:

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#7 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

I had so much stuff but i've lost my cartridge :( I'm so upset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users