• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:13 AM

And here is a very small preview of her single!!

http://satoukun.tumb...ita-nana-single

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#22 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:15 PM

single cover:

http://fujienyan.tum...u-can-find-more

#23 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:28 PM

PV preview:

#24 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:56 AM

1st week: #10 at 12,378 copies :good:

migiashi-evidence-12378-oricon.jpg

http://akb48-daily.b...-week-sold.html

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#25 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:31 AM

HMV was incredibly late with shipping my order this time. Package will probably reach me 4th or 5th of January (considering NYE etc.).

She should've sold tenfold more but that's unrealistic I suppose. Still, glad to see she ranked. The song is simple, but it grew on me and it's nice to listen to.

#26 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:28 AM

I agree - It's a wonderful song ^_^ She's stunning too. I hope she can rank in this year's Sousenkyo. Even if it's one of the last positions. 

And, get this: CDJapan had it 30% off and at that time there was a bonus. The next day I checked, no more bonus. Whether people just took advantage of the price, and the bonus, who knows. I wanted a copy, but with my recent order, I need to save up for more purchases ^^; So, I get the tracker version :)

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#27 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:01 PM

HMV was incredibly late with shipping my order this time. Package will probably reach me 4th or 5th of January (considering NYE etc.).

She should've sold tenfold more but that's unrealistic I suppose. Still, glad to see she ranked. The song is simple, but it grew on me and it's nice to listen to.

My friend actually ask me to help him get the single for him and the main reason for him getting it is he want it counted on Oricon for first week ..

I got it from HMV via Rakuten for the tenso promo .. and they really scare me to death when they tell me that the shipping will be delay ..

But they just made it and send it out on Sunday which will still within week 1 count ..

The sales is kind of sad .. as they just release 1 version and I think they didn't promo it much or use the other members to help promo it ..

#28 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:36 PM

The single is fine. It kinda sounds like a throwaway Itano Tomomi song.

Anyway I would LOVE to see Miki winning the tournament... I wonder what kind of song she would get. And a whole PV for herself... a dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users