Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#1 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:51 PM

I saw a lot of people mentioning making this sort of thread during these last few weeks, but no one has bothered to make on yet lmao. So here we are! 

Hello!Online's Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

This is a thread where you can post and discuss all rumored single releases, photobook announcements, and general events that happen within H!P based on unconfirmed announcements by legitimate or not so legit sources. Simply put, it's to speculate and discuss RELEASES ONLY! 

It's not for you to discuss a scandal which could potentially happen which could therefore affect a single which hasn't even been confirmed yet. NO
It's also not for you to post your opinions on things that could possibly happen two thousand light years away (you can discuss that in the General H!P section). ALSO NO
It is for you to discuss a rumor based off fan speculation or "more legit" sources such as magazines/stores/tv/news which have yet to be confirmed by Hello!Project themselves. YES

This is to keep the actual threads of each release safe from fake/unconfirmed news that could lead to people misunderstanding. It also saves people the time of searching through 10 pages to find information, only to find that there is no official news worthy of comment lol.

This thread is only to discuss sourced topics to do with future releases that are UNCONFIRMED, or RUMORED.

If the topic being discussed becomes confirmed by H!P, please use the main thread for that topic.

This includes performances, concert radio rips, HS event dates, PB scans, TV clips, single covers etc.  :good:

Spoiler

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

Good idea! Maybe there could be a thread for each group? That way the discussions won't get too mixed up. 

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#3 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:59 PM

Yeah! I agree! But general h!p should exist too.

(I have a strange feeling krusha may lock this..)

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#4 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

I personally think MM's 59th single is gonna be released later, not in the rumoured date. Country Girls is already releasing MVs from their 2nd single and they're close to MM single's rumoured released date. At this rate, MM should be uploading the first MV next week or the week after, but nothing has been confirmed nor announced whatsoever...

Does this count as speculation? 

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#5 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:02 PM

Same, I'm guessing around late September. They haven't even really hinted to the single.

Posted Image

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#6 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:05 PM

As for hinted, Haachin said in her blog that they're having a shooting, so it might be for the 59th single.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#7 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

Oh, oh, and maybe (sorry XD ) make it a speculation/discussion thread, so people can also discuss (rumoured) releases and go off-topic (well, reasonably off-topic) without overflowing the actual release thread?

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#8 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

Good idea! Maybe there could be a thread for each group? That way the discussions won't get too mixed up. 

I thought about that too, but then again, if we were to have that then we would have around 8 threads saying "Cute spec thread" "MM spec thread" "ANGERME spec-" right? If that's the case, then we might as well leave the speculating to the main threads anyway since it would blog the H!P Agency board? I just saw many people complaining about it so i thought I'd help out lol ^^;

Oh, oh, and maybe (sorry  XD ) make it a speculation/discussion thread, so people can also discuss (rumoured) releases and go off-topic (well, reasonably off-topic) without overflowing the actual release thread?

Will do!  :good:

#9 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

I too think it'll be a September release. That'll be a shame though because then Momusu will have only released 2 singles this year. 

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#10 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:14 PM

I thought about that too, but then again, if we were to have that then we would have around 8 threads saying "Cute spec thread" "MM spec thread" "ANGERME spec-" right? If that's the case, then we might as well leave the speculating to the main threads anyway since it would blog the H!P Agency board? I just saw many people complaining about it so i thought I'd help out lol ^^;

True! On the other hand I think this one thread will suffice :D

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#11 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:18 PM

Or you could group them!

Factories+CG

C-ute+MM

Angerme+Juice=Juice

Then again, you guys are probably right, one thread will suffice :)

Posted Image

#12 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

I feel like a September release is more realistic at this point for MM, but I'm still hoping that August release date is true.

I think C-ute will probably be releasing something in September (perhaps 9/10 as part of C-ute day), we've only had one release from them as well.

#13 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:38 PM

Well if Morning Musume releases single in early/mid September there is still chance for them releasing a single for Christmas.

ANGERME and CG will get one more for sure.

C-ute and Juice=Juice will probably have only 2 singles this year, unless they release in early september too. (well at least Juice has an album, so it's not an empty space)

I think it will go this way:

Morning Musume - 59th

Kobushi Factory

Tsubaki Factory

C-ute

Juice=Juice

ANGERME

Country Girls

Morning Musume

Overall there are high risks we get bunched release schedule again... and one of the groups might be pulling the short stick. I have the feeling it will be C-ute, since they wouldn't screw the Factories that early. They might do it for Morning Musume, but the chances are low. And they gave Juice=Juice amazing tracks for their album. (still not impossible lol)

There is a little possibility UFA threats every group equally.

#14 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

Kobushi's is due between September/November, so you're right.

I hope C-ute gets the short stick since they can sustain it better than the other groups, and their talent alone can make up for it.

Posted Image

#15 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

^ I agree, they can afford one mediocre single right now. Like The Power. Although after their Yokohama people must be expecting them to be on point.

Tsubaki's indie probably won't have any impact and I guess it will be sold at their musical just like Kobushi's.

#16 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:54 PM

Give C-ute an album and one more single and I won't complain.

I think MM should finish the year with their 60th, perhaps it might lead to a Kohaku invitation.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#17 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

I've got a feeling J=J will be the one to pull the short stick. MM and Angerme have new members to promote, CG, KB and TB are all new groups trying to get recognition, and C-ute are trying to establish themselves as artists now instead of Idols, but J=J is the only group that doesn't really have something to do? I feel like J=J might be the ones to fall into the pit where management leaves them to dry for a while as they focus on the other groups, similar to how C-ute was back in the day lol. I hope it doesn't happen of course since I want all the groups to get at least 2 singles out this year, but with the amount of groups H!P have now, and since J=J have already gotten an album, I don't see that happening for them...

#18 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

I think that after their weekly #1 and their big shows H!P will try to make more money out of them and make more efforts in promoting them. Also to make more people go to their new tour. I mean one weak single doesn't mean they will keep up like that.

#19 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:26 PM

Now I feel kinda guilty for creating the 59th single thread based on the unreliable site. Sorry!

This thread will bring a bit more order to the release threads though, thanks for creating it.

#20 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

^It's not unreliable since Country girls's single date and titles were right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users