Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#141 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:49 PM

September 30 is still doable. After all it is nearly 2 months from now. (8 weeks)
Morning Musume announced  their recent single 6 weeks before the release.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#142 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:26 PM

I was just thinking it's been awhile since the last C-ute single.

#143 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:15 AM

According to that site, 4 limited editions (all CD+DVD) and 2 regulars (w/ trading cards).

Could be a double a-side (if it is confirmed)
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#144 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:18 AM

Back in early 2013 I remember there was someone who posted on 2ch A TON of correct single names and b-sides. They did this for multiple groups and eventually we all had to believe what was coming from that user. But then the same person gave a bunch of fake b-side titles for Brainstorming (that all sounded like they would have made great songs :/) and now I feel a lot more cautious when reading things like that, but I'm a firm supporter of that website that gives release dates early.

I wonder why that user stopped spoiling things, maybe their source got cut off, or they just wanted to go out with a bang with the fake titles.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#145 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:25 PM

Now that Tsubaki announced their single on 16th September I think the release schedule will go this way:

• 30 Sept / 07 Oct - C-ute release
  • 21 Oct / 28 Oct - Juice=Juice single
  • 4 Nov / 11 Nov - ANGERME release
  • 25 Nov / 02 Dec - Morning Musume release
  • 09 Dec - Tsubaki Factory single
  • 16 Dec / 23 Dec - Kobushi Factory single

In any case I am sure that the next release is going to be by C-ute, then Juice=Juice, then ANGERME, Morning Musume and not sure if Tsubaki will have a second rushed indie like J=J did.

#146 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:38 AM

I hope Tsubaki will do another indies - they need a bit more time, I think... Kobushi is obviously the better group between the two currently, so a quick debut made sense for them.

I'm hoping C-ute's next release comes soon, I'm getting withdrawal. lol

H!P is doing such an amazing job this year with single releases, I have yet to be disappointed (in terms of the songs themselves - no dance shots for many of the releases is the biggest disappointment this year for sure). I'm so excited for every groups' upcoming singles (even Momusu's next one and they haven't even released the current one yet!) or possible album releases.

What do you guys think about albums this year? I'm hoping for an Angerme one, and C-ute, but I'm sure Momusu will release an album to keep up with the year and album number matching thing.

#147 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:54 AM

^I hope so. And with the way they're giving attention to all the members individually, I'm really looking forward to their next album. I want shuffles. Tiny shuffles, like 2 or 3 girls. 

#148 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:01 AM

It's unlikely, but I wonder if solos will start again. Ai-chan and Reina started getting solos after Platinum 9 Disc (right?), so I'm wondering when this lineup will start seeing solos. Unless they don't want to do that again. It definitely isn't fair, really. If it were to happen, it'll definitely be Riho and Sakura to get the first ones.

#149 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:10 AM

^I know. And we hear them so much already... Maybe a Duu solo? Or Mizuki? Never mind. I got it. Ayumi rap solo. I know what I want now.  B)

#150 Ottonumbers

Ottonumbers

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:12 AM

I feel like we'll only be getting two singles from every group this year except for ANGERME, and Country Girls. And personally I do think that management would want to start the next year of with a bang with the 60th single.

But what am I wondering, will any group put out 4 singles next year?? all of them are only putting out 2-3 singles for a while now

#151 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:02 AM

Don't forget about Sayu and Aika both getting solos, in addition to Takahashi and Reina. MM albums can definitely contain surprises. 

If this current line-up of Momusu gets an album, I'd like to see:

Mizuki/Haruna/Erina: cool/esxy song about being the big rigs, as leaders

Maa/Miki: duet, something brash and fun like W's music

Riho/Daishi/Sakura/Maria: Dance heavy track like Ooki Hitomi

Zukki: solo

Duu/Ogata/Haga: Youthful, spirited song

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#152 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:15 AM

^Yeah, I thought about that, too. Sayu, Eri, and Aika all got solos on Platinum 9 Disc. Actually, now that I'm checking, Ai-chan only got a solo on Fantasy Juuichi. I thought for sure she had more album solos that that, but solos didn't start showing up until Sexy 8 Beat (where Yossie had a solo), and although Platinum 9, 10 MY ME, and Fantasy all had solos, 13th Colourful Character is the only other album to have solos. Momusu's first three albums didn't even have shuffles, but every album after that has had them.

Sorry for all the info, I found it interesting. (^^)

I'm rooting for a Zuuki solo if one does pop up but, I don't care much for solos anyways. They're nice, but I'd rather a group song over a solo - I'm listening to the group's album after all.

Oh, and I'd like the group to do more funky songs on this album! The last album was great and stuck with the EDM theme which made the album a cohesive album and sound like an actual album and not just a collection of random songs. But I want something different this time. I want fun! Funk! I'm hoping we'll get at least a few songs like that, as Sukaato is clearly the most promoted and so I'm thinking they may be transitioning into the funky sound next...

#153 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:58 AM

I'm waiting for another C-ute release but I don't really see anything happening until at least October since they'll be having their concert in Mexico in September.

#154 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:43 AM

^Yeah, I thought about that, too. Sayu, Eri, and Aika all got solos on Platinum 9 Disc. Actually, now that I'm checking, Ai-chan only got a solo on Fantasy Juuichi. I thought for sure she had more album solos that that, but solos didn't start showing up until Sexy 8 Beat (where Yossie had a solo), and although Platinum 9, 10 MY ME, and Fantasy all had solos, 13th Colourful Character is the only other album to have solos. Momusu's first three albums didn't even have shuffles, but every album after that has had them.

Sorry for all the info, I found it interesting. (^^)

I'm rooting for a Zuuki solo if one does pop up but, I don't care much for solos anyways. They're nice, but I'd rather a group song over a solo - I'm listening to the group's album after all.

Oh, and I'd like the group to do more funky songs on this album! The last album was great and stuck with the EDM theme which made the album a cohesive album and sound like an actual album and not just a collection of random songs. But I want something different this time. I want fun! Funk! I'm hoping we'll get at least a few songs like that, as Sukaato is clearly the most promoted and so I'm thinking they may be transitioning into the funky sound next...

Takahashi had a couple of solo digital singles which is probably what you're thinking of.

And the earlier albums did have a couple of smaller groups singing on them. Wagamama and Otome no Shinrigaku come to mind.

#155 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:00 PM

If C-ute really is realising a single on 9/30 then I look forward to the C-ute/E-girls battle and the inevitable C-ute/E-girls fandom war to follow soon after.

Spoiler

dlapuo76c72.gif

#156 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:55 AM

Last time E-girls sold only around 44k tho. They are more of a competition for Angerme.

#157 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

^At the same time though, E-girls is a lot more popular, so even if Angerme or C-ute where to go up against them and have better sales, people will only focus on E-girls... 

Sorry for being the life of the party lmao ^^; 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#158 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:37 PM

^ It needs to be said. I'm all for celebrating H!P's successes, but not for losing sight of how far away H!P still is from all of these other artists, regardless of how much they sell. 

DDOhydd.gif

#159 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

Honestly though, is UF at all interested in pushing H!P like that? I don't really think so. After the big heyday was over, H!P kinda settled into a niche sort of thing.. and now they're getting to have their cake and eat it too, by keeping it a dedicated niche and still selling decently well.

I know it's all about business at the end of the day, but if they were truly wanting to rake in the cash, I feel like they would've done that already.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#160 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:10 PM

Are really Egirls more popular than C-ute? Somehow I can't believe it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users