Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#981 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:55 PM

^
Even when Masaki was on hiatus for 2 months they released a single without her.

Putting my reply to this in a spoiler since I didn’t realise exactly how much I’d written until after I posted it

Spoiler

They could've released the same songs with just a change of line distribution if it's just a matter of changing their mind and not deciding to graduate. It's not like the songs are tailored for them nowadays anyways, they all sound and felt like anyone can step in and sing someone's line now more than before

Untitled-1.jpg

#982 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:56 PM

Also, we should be getting an announcement for Petit Best 20 (last year it was announced in September, so time will tell)

#983 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:52 PM

Even if the delay in single was due to Sakura's injury, she's been back since August so there is no reason to not have anything new released from then till next year February. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#984 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:53 PM

Generally speaking I think it's not a good thing to have such long breaks between releases.

I understand that they wanted to wait for Kiki for Tsubaki Factory - but she has been out for 5 months, and now their single will be released 11 (!) months after their last one. Considering that Tsubaki was one of the biggest hopes in H!P since they had only well produced singles since their major debut and seemed to hit the wotas' nerves just right I can't help but think this break was simply wrong. Of course, H!P/UF had enough time to promote Beyooooonds in that period, but they need to stop neglecting popular groups for new ones.

Morning Musume had so many reasons to jump on a hype train this year: Their best of album, 15ki and especially their great performance at Rock in Japan. Imagine you go to that festival, get hooked on Morning Musume a bit, listen to their most recent releases - one single and one best of album. The concert was two months ago, you might have listened to the releases enough and then... then you forget about the group because they simply don't release anything new for half a year. If you only follow them through TV and festival performances you might not even know about their new members.

It's simply wrong.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#985 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:03 PM

Yeah, i feel like they're gonna miss the 15ki hype train. And the fact the two songs we have now barely focus on them, doesn't help. Waiting for so long for the usual stuff is dissapinting, but it's gonna sale well, so it's not like the staff is gonna change anything...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#986 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:42 PM

Even if the delay in single was due to Sakura's injury, she's been back since August so there is no reason to not have anything new released from then till next year February.

I understand what you mean, which is why I’m hoping they might release a digital single or song before the end of the year and the 68th Single being released to keep up the hype they built up (between June and August) around the current members including the 15ki members. I realise I’m repeating something I said in an earlier reply but I think it would be cute if they were able to release a Halloween or Christmas themed digital single this year and make the music video for it as fun as possible including lots of screentime for 15ki :good:

#987 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:43 AM

Since I don't think anyone ever put this up, there's a live performance of "Complex ni Sayonara!" from Minis.?  (Ishida, Funaki, Yokoyama, Kamikokuryo)

https://youtu.be/nJakLVGp6cw

#988 diamondfi

diamondfi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 02:54 AM

strange that they haven't announced Petit Best yet, i'll be surprised if they don't release one this year

#989 diamondfi

diamondfi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 04:54 AM

Petit Best 20 announced for January 8 http://www.helloproj...com/news/11184/

3CD and BD and will celebrate the 20th edition

3CD will include 25 songs and BD will include 25 mvs and 29 live videos

#990 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:35 PM

Unreleased Songs Update (Adding Miyamoto Karin's Section):

Morning Musume
[2019] Hey! unfair Baby - Lyrics & Composition: Tsunku | Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke

Juice=Juice
[2018] Borderline - Lyrics & Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Tsubaki Factory
[2018] Hair up Sora e! (Hair up 空へ!) - Written by Jeannie Lurie, Mia Minichiello, & Matias Mora [COVER]

Hello Pro Kenshuusei
[2019] Warui Hito (悪いヒト) - Lyrics: Ohashi Riko | Arrangement: Takahashi Shuhei
[2019] Jounetsu Sparkle (情熱スパークル) - Lyrics: Izutsu Himi
[2019] Zettai Idol Sengen (絶対アイドル宣言) - Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon | Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Minis?.
[2018] Complex ni Sayounara! (コンプレックスにサヨウナラ!) - Lyrics & Composition: Nakamura Chihiro | Arrangement: CMJK

Miyamoto Karin

[2017] Pink Moment

[2018] 20sai no Birthday (20歳のBirthday; 20th Birthday)

[2018] LOVE, KISS, NEED, YOU

[2019] Hyoutenka (氷点下; Below Freezing)

[2019] Tamerai (タメライ; Hesitation)

[2019] Chuushajou no Onee-san (駐車場のお姉さん; Parking Lot Lady)

[2019] Wakamono Brand (若者ブランド; Youth Brand)

[2019] Shoujo K (少女K; Girl K)

[2019] "Ochikobore no Garakuta Datte" (「落ちこぼれのガラクタだって」; "Even Scattered Junk")

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#991 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 01:03 AM

Oh wow Karin could release a full album if she wanted.

#992 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:08 AM

I guarantee she will. Management isn’t giving her a tonne of solo songs and a whole solo tour for nothing. These songs have most likely already been recorded if the playback instrumental can be used during the tour.

#993 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:51 PM

Someone can explain me the meaning of this (google translator sucks)?

https://deview.co.jp...27&set_cookie=3

Auditions for a new idol agency with ex-haropro members in training position?   :blink:

#994 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:30 AM

No I believe it’s saying that the guidance system is set up by former HP members, as far as I understand it.

#995 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:46 PM

Thanks, Punkin. 

Now i wanna know who former HP members are.   :huh:

#996 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:56 PM

Unreleased Songs Update (Adding Miyamoto Karin's Section):

Miyamoto Karin

[2017] Pink Moment

[2018] 20sai no Birthday (20歳のBirthday; 20th Birthday)

[2018] LOVE, KISS, NEED, YOU

[2019] Hyoutenka (氷点下; Below Freezing)

[2019] Tamerai (タメライ; Hesitation)

[2019] Chuushajou no Onee-san (駐車場のお姉さん; Parking Lot Lady)

[2019] Wakamono Brand (若者ブランド; Youth Brand)

[2019] Shoujo K (少女K; Girl K)

[2019] "Ochikobore no Garakuta Datte" (「落ちこぼれのガラクタだって」; "Even Scattered Junk")

To add more info:

[2017] Pink Moment (Lyrics, composition: Miyamoto Karin | Arrangement: Ohashi Riko)
[2018] 20sai no Birthday (20歳のBirthday; 20th Birthday) (Lyrics, composition: Miyamoto Karin | Arrangement: Ohashi Riko)
[2018] LOVE, KISS, NEED, YOU (Lyrics, composition: Miyamoto Karin | Arrangement: Ohashi Riko)
[2019] Hyoutenka (氷点下; Below Freezing) (Lyrics, composition: Yamazaki Aoi)
[2019] Chuushajou no Onee-san (駐車場のお姉さん; Parking Lot Lady) (Lyrics, composition: Miyamoto Karin)

I doubt her self-written songs will ever be released officially. At least in their current forms. Rather than something that has real chance to be released, they are more like product of Karin's musing with her new-found hobby of song-writing and music composing. The company allowed Karin to do whatever she wants in her BD event, so she just put them in the setlist.  :itadakimasu:
But then, she got Ohashi Riko to make arrangements for them, so..  :ph34r:  Also, LOVE, KISS, NEED, YOU is actually pretty decent.

Anyway, for those who don't know, Karin had a solo live tour last month, touring around Zepp halls in Tokyo, Namba and Nagoya. In it she performed seven new songs, including one self-written song (the parking-lady one). One of them has been released digitally and is available on iTunes, Recochoku and mora.

Doushite Bokura ni wa Yaruki ga Nai no ka

Check it out. It's really nice  :ongaku:

#997 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 06:05 AM

Hey guys, just want mention something here regarding Morning Musume ‘19’s live song “Hey! Unfair Baby” :) Ayumi mentioned in a recent blog post that it’s not going to be included on a single:

https://hotarutransl...nku-sans-lyrics

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2540501472.html

This pretty much means that “Hey! Unfair Baby” will possibly end up as a track on Morning Musume’s 16th studio album whenever it eventually gets announced and released, and that the other track/s for their 68th Single have yet to be announced and performed. I wanted to mention this because I know some people here were disappointed that 15ki didn’t seem to be getting a good deal for their debut single due to KOKORO&KARADA being a FukuMaaSaku center and “Hey! Unfair Baby” not having a clear center and Rio not getting a spoken line, and to let them know there’s still a chance that there’s going to be a 15ki centered A-side included as part of the 68th Single :good:

#998 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 08:23 AM

@AngelAndz: Thanks for the Info. It really is, in a good way (I like H!UB) to see it not included. I wanna see 15ki shine with more lines. :(  Even I like H!UB now :itadakimasu:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#999 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

Thanks god ! A talented gen deserve so much better !!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#1000 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for the information, Angel. I do hope that 15ki gets a nice debut song. Chisaki had Jama Shinaide, 13ki had Brand New Morning (12ki was... unlucky)... of course, a nice focus in a MV would be cool too, but this generation seems vocally strong so I think they should debut with solo lines.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users