Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#941 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:12 PM

ANGERME's very, very early single announcement made me think...

Groups with summer releases that might release their next single around the date of ANGERME's:

- Morning Musume

- Beyooooonds

- Juice=Juice

Groups with spring releases that should get a release before:

- Tsubaki Factory

- Kobushi Factory

Though to be fair, Kobushi's calendar is packed (album, stage play) so they might push their next single to the winter months. Which leaves us with Tsubaki.

Personally I think there are two reasons why they're waiting so long to announce the next Tsubaki single: Kiki's injury and to not take steam off Beyooooonds. They probably thought Kiki would be better by now so they could announce the new single now - and I wouldn't be surprised if Nineteen no Shinkirou was supposed to be on the new single. They might work on a new single without Kiki right now.

I think the following release plan might be possible, judging by how they usually left a week or two between releases this year:

October:

Tsubaki

November:

ANGERME (announced)

Morning Musume (need to promote those new members)

December:

Beyooooonds (they need another single this year or else they'll lose momentum)

Juice=Juice (but they might do a digital release instead considering they already had two physical releases this year)

Kobushi (will be busy with their stage play until November 24; if any. Juice=Juice also had a year of only one single when they released their first album.)

The last singles were either announced a month before release (Jinsey Blues being the fastest between May 12 and June 12; Accha Accha and Oh No Ounou being announced one month and a few days in advance). Usually only releases linked to important dates (graduations, debuts) were announced longer in advance (Bitansan 2 1/2 months, "Hitori de Ikiraresou"... a bit more than 2 months, Megane no Otoko no Ko a bit more than 3 months; only Sankaime no Date Shinwa didn't have an important announcement linked to its 2 months in advance announcement). I left out the newest ANGERME single because... outliers and such lol.

I fear we should really consider Juice and Kobushi not getting another physical single release this year. Which would suck especially considering they need to promote Yume and Riai, but then again Ruru and Nanami also debuted with a digital single.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#942 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

^
Morning Musume ‘19 have at least one scheduled TV promotion in October though so it’s more likely that they’ll be releasing their 68th single in October like they’ve been doing with each yearly 2nd CD Single release they’ve promoted over the past 2 years. Plus it would be better for Morning Musume to release a new single in October if they want promote the 15ki members, especially since it’s been almost 3 months since they joined and Morning Musume’s 67th Single was released and aside from the singles they released as Morning Musume ‘16 and Morning Musume ‘17 they generally have a 3 or 4 month gap between their yearly CD Single releases *hopes this makes sense*

That’s not to say that Tsubaki Factory won’t release anything the same month though, but that may depend on how long UpFront Promotion have planned for them to promote their current digital song for and whether or not they’re planning to wait until Kiki has recovered enough to be able to perform and promote with them again before announcing and releasing their 6th Single.

#943 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:45 PM

I seriously doubt we will get another single by Kobushi this year, which is fine by me cause their album has 3 "concert" songs, 5 completely new songs + cheer song for Machida = 9 non-single songs in total... so I can't really complain about not getting enough KF content this year. 

It also seems to be more common lately that album release "replaces" a single release in the group's release timeline (unless you have Wada Ayaka's graduation around the corner), or in some cases (Juice, Kobushi) it goes even as far that there is a huge gap after the album is released (TF got lucky to have next single announced only month after thier album...)

• J=J 1st in July 2015 - next single in February 2016
  • KF 1st in Nov 2016 - next single in June 2017
  • J=J 2nd in August 2018 - next single in Feb 2019

So for Kobushi next single... we might call ourself lucky if we get one in February. (I'd gladly be surprised, but given the pattern for those two groups mentioned above...)

As for Juice=Juice - even after already getting two singles this year, I would be surprised if we got nothing for the new members... so a December release is doable~

For Morning Musume I'd say October/November, and for BEYOOOOONDS December/January (for some reason I doubt they will lose their momentum even if it's in the later month - after all their debut single keeps selling 3-4k per week, the promotions for it reaches to October, they got invited to quite a few events, then comes the shared musical with Kobushi, and there will be also the (Best) Newcomer Award playing for them.)

Tsubaki... is harder to predict... after all Kiki is their most pushed member, so it would make sense for them to wait for her - they already did that once (for their third single), but at the same time the circumstances are different. 

In 2017 she went on hiatus about month and half before the release of thier second single, when they had most of the job done (with her only missing one dance shot ver)... while now it was over 2 months after their latest single... so in result the 7 months gap between the 2nd & 3rd (not counting Teion Yakedo being pre-released digitally during the 5th month) is now slowly being reached as well.

I suppose we should wait to see what the start of Tsubaki's fall tour brings. It could be a single announcement... it could be "only" a new song that gets released digitally later on... (for some reason the second option seems slightly more possible for me right now, but who knows... that's just my personal feeling). Nevertheless, even if it is the second option then Tsubaki would at least be releasing "something" new "somehow".
It all depends on what exactly is Kiki's condition currently like (the doctors probably have some guesses on how long it may take - if like just about month or more), and the agency will proceed based on that...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#944 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:08 PM

awesome break down!! I think for all groups except Momusu an album "replaces" the spot of a single. Except in the case of the newest H!P group (or if youre angerme and your leader of 10 years is graduating and you havent had a proper album in 6 years). I'm noticing that now that every H!P release is having pretty good to superb MVs/Promo the release schedule is slowing down a little more. Back when CG and the Factories were formed groups slowed down to 2 singles a year which I speculate is because they had to put so much money into forming new groups and what not. Now that they are raising the standards of all of the groups they have less money to release regularly.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#945 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:09 PM

While Kiki is consistently the centre of Tsubaki, but I think she does not draw THAT much of attraction to the point that if a single is released without her, the sales will not be good.

If Morning Musume can survive the release without Masaki (who is technically the most popular member currently in H!P) during 13ki's debut single, I am sure Tsubaki will manage fine without Kiki for now.

Although I would like Kiki to join, but I think Tsubaki is overdue for a new single.

#946 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 04:46 AM

I agree that a single without Kiki would probably do just fine, but I suspect they might be waiting anyway due to a difference in the group philosophy compared to MM. In MM, there's an expectation that at any given time, the group's lineup could change. It's not that strange to see a single without Masaki, since there have been dozens of singles without her, and we all know there will come a day when singles stop featuring her. Tsubaki has had only one lineup change in it's history, so releasing a single with one member missing might be seen as a bigger deal than it is with MM. 

Again, I also think it wouldn't hurt to just release one anyway, that's just what I think the office might be thinking. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#947 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:36 AM

Another new Hello Pro Kenshuusei song.

https://twitter.com/...600467081990145

Title: Zettai Idol Sengen (絶対アイドル宣言)

Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#948 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:59 PM

Lol, time to cross out BEYOOOOONDS from the list of groups that will get another single this year cause they keep going beyond our expectations and get an album.  (At least we now know where Atsui! will end up~)  ^-^

Oh, and since Juice=Juice is re-releasing their 12th single on October 23 with Hitori de Ikirare Sou tte Sore ttenee, Homete iru no? (New Vocal Ver.) where new members will be included... I suppose that's another group from the list? (They could still pull something in like December, but with this happening...)   ^_^

Release list updated:

• 10/02 - Kobushi 2nd album
  • 10/23 - J=J 12th single re-released
  • 11/20 - ANGERME 27th single
  • 11/27 - BEYOOOOONDS 1st album

Next single announcement's gonna be MM'19 I bet... since something tells me Tsubaki might wait a bit longer...

#949 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1232 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:18 PM

I think MM will have something at the beginning of november. 

TF....maybe december? 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#950 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:26 PM

^
Morning Musume have at least one TV promotion scheduled for October though, so it’s more likely they’ll release their 68th Single then since they released the 67th single back in June and the 2 singles they released last year as Morning Musume ‘18 were also released in June and October :) Plus that and usually when they announce TV promotions 2 months in advance it’s because they’re planning to release and promote a new single around the same time :good:

#951 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 01:58 AM

I would love for tsubaki to wait until december so we can get a super cute christmas/festive themed song and mv lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#952 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:29 AM

^
Morning Musume have at least one TV promotion scheduled for October though, so it’s more likely they’ll release their 68th Single then since they released the 67th single back in June and the 2 singles they released last year as Morning Musume ‘18 were also released in June and October :) Plus that and usually when they announce TV promotions 2 months in advance it’s because they’re planning to release and promote a new single around the same time :good:

I hope you're right! I need new music from them! ♥

MRkgm6i.png

#953 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 07:43 AM

Possible Morning Musume single for 11/06.

CWV2ypj.jpg

https://twitter.com/...996524680388608

https://twitter.com/...117145737089024

Edit: Fans report two new Morning Musume songs performed at the first "KOKORO&KARADA" concert.

Title: KOKORO&KARADA

Composition, Lyrics: Tsunku

Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru

Title: Hey! unfair Baby

Composition, Lyrics: Tsunku

Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#954 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:04 AM

For the sake of keeping it all in one place...

Unreleased Songs September Update:

Morning Musume
[2019] KOKORO&KARADA - Lyrics & Composition: Tsunku | Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru
[2019] Hey! unfair Baby - Lyrics & Composition: Tsunku | Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke

Juice=Juice
[2018] Borderline - Lyrics & Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Tsubaki Factory
[2018] Hair up Sora e! (Hair up 空へ!) - Written by Jeannie Lurie, Mia Minichiello, & Matias Mora [COVER]

Hello Pro Kenshuusei
[2019] Warui Hito (悪いヒト) - Lyrics: Ohashi Riko | Arrangement: Takahashi Shuhei
[2019] Jounetsu Sparkle (情熱スパークル) - Lyrics: Izutsu Himi
[2019] Zettai Idol Sengen (絶対アイドル宣言) - Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon | Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Minis?.
[2018] Complex ni Sayounara! (コンプレックスにサヨウナラ!) - Lyrics & Composition: Nakamura Chihiro | Arrangement: CMJK

Edited by Pyo-Kiyo, 29 September 2019 - 05:58 PM.

#955 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 05:56 PM

Apparently, Morning Musume is holding the next single until January...?

Quote from JPLOP:

Spoiler

This is rather unexpected... one would thought that they would make it happen this year already...
I hope it means they are putting extra work into it... but still... to think that MM would be one of those groups to release only one single...? Yeah... they got an album, but it was only Best Album... not even a proper one like Kobushi's getting... It feels really strange if you ask me...

#956 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 06:56 PM

I really, really hope the reason behind this is something cool like the mentioned Olympia tie-in.

VKnn8U2.png

#957 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 08:57 PM

Same here, 12th gens single debut i assume was delayed to have the precure tie in so it could be released around the same time as the pre-cure season, so an olympic tie in of some sort would be pretty cool 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#958 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 01:59 AM

I hope it's that and not some irregular graduation at the start of the spring tour or sum.

Ever since we're doing this "girls' ambitions first" thing with Haachin's sudden grad and most recently Rinapuu's out of schedule graduation I'm constantly worried fo stuff like this ugh

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#959 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:19 AM

Wow! That's really surprising to me, but I guess that means there will no graduations this year if everything is already planned. So 15th gen is debuting in 2020 well, I guess MM'19 is only the 11-nin line up. I hope we get a very good single since this year we've only gotten one. KOKORO&KARADA is a great song for me.

Morning Musume'19

#960 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:06 AM

^^I think if there was a graduation in sping, even at the start of the spring tour, they could still squeeze in another release. Best Wishes and We are MORNING MUSUME started in March. If anything I'd be worried about a sudden Winter tour graduation... however, what I want to say is that I doubt this delay has to do with a graduation.

At least I hope so.

VKnn8U2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users