Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#881 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:52 AM

I hope nothing is missing this time...

Unreleased Songs Update:

Morning Musume '19

Seishun Night (青春Night) - Lyrics: Tsunku | Composition: Okubo Kaoru

Juice=Juice
Border Line - Lyrics & Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Kobushi Factory
Keseyashinai Kimochi (消せやしないキモチ) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho
Kame ni Naare! (亀になれ!) - Lyrics & Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Dokan to BREAK! (ドカンとBREAK!)

Tsubaki Factory
Hair up Sora e! (Hair up 空へ!) - Written by Jeannie Lurie, Mia Minichiello, & Matias Mora [COVER]

BEYOOOOONDS
Megane no Otoko no Ko (眼鏡の男の子) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru
Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi (文化祭実行委員長の恋) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Itagaki Yusuke

Atsui! (アツイ!) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Asai Yasuo

CHICA#TETSU

Toei Oedo-sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete (都営大江戸線の六本木駅で抱きしめて) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Shimizu Nobuyuki

Ame no Mori Kawa Umi

GIRL ZONE - Lyrics and Composition: Oomori Seiko | Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru

Minis?.
Complex ni Sayounara! (コンプレックスにサヨウナラ!) - Lyrics and Composition: Nakamura Chihiro | Arrangement: CMJK

Decided this needed to be updated a bit!

#882 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:06 PM

^Lol, time to cross out Mou Saikou!  ^_^ To be honest, I didn't expect it to appear at H!P discography, so it's rather surprising for me. 

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#883 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:33 AM

Added that Country Girls song to the list

#884 chocoroll

chocoroll

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:19 AM

^ Kaeru no Uta is a nursery song Yanamin only played as a sax solo.

#885 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:16 AM

OHHH, nevermind then XD

#886 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:54 PM

Crossed out Haru Urara!

#887 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:28 PM

I see that Mornining Musume's Seishun Night has been already added to the list. (I noticed some rumour that it might be part of an upcoming single though... well, we'll see.)  :good:

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#888 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:02 AM

Updated and took out I Musou Strong!

#889 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:32 AM

I see that Mornining Musume's Seishun Night has been already added to the list. (I noticed some rumour that it might be part of an upcoming single though... well, we'll see.)  :good:

Mizuki has mentioned a couple of times that it’s their new single so it’s not exactly a rumour. They just haven’t officially announced it or the other tracks yet. I don’t know if they’re waiting to announce the 15th gen members first or if they were possibly waiting for the new Japanese Era name to be announced so that they could announce their 67th Single as their first single of the new era, but whatever the reason is hopefully they’ll announce it soon :)

#890 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

Added the Kobushi track

#891 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 02:30 PM

Posted by A on J P L O P a couple of days ago:

Morning Musume. '19 had a shoot yesterday. Mizuki says she danced a lot and it was hot. She had to keep cool so her sweat doesn't ruin her makeup.
cMK0dh7_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f
https://ameblo.jp/mo...2453660695.html

Morito Chisaki also says their was a shoot yesterday. Everyone is looking forward to the completion.
https://ameblo.jp/mo...2453868374.html

Yokoyama says it was a one day shoot from morning, all day.
https://ameblo.jp/mo...2453864495.html

It seems like they might be working on the 67th Single at the moment so it’s possible we’ll get an official announcement soon if not more hints or possibly another new track from the single being revealed before then similar to how they revealed the tracks for the 65th Single last year before officially announcing it.

#892 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 02:35 PM

A CD website (from Taiwan?) already have the information of the 67th single.
It will be double A-sided and the release rate is 6/12. Title TBA.
Need to wait for official announcement to confirm.

5ch discussion
https://matsuri.5ch....fee/1555236554/

The website
http://www.cdbanq.co...3_p_299747.html
http://www.cdbanq.co...5_p_299748.html
http://www.cdbanq.co...7_p_299749.html
http://www.cdbanq.co...9_p_299750.html
http://www.cdbanq.co...0_p_299751.html

#893 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 05:17 PM

^
If this information is true it might explain why Morning Musume aren’t performing a musical in June this year like they’ve been doing for the past few years. Last year their schedule was super busy with both promoting the 65th Single and performing their musical last year. It’s possible that UFP may have realised this when planning when to release Morning Musume’s next single and maybe decided to delay their stage musical (if they’re still planning on performing one) to later on this year so that the girls’ June schedule isn’t as busy and exhausting as it was last year.

#894 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:54 AM

I'm wondering whether the release date is true. In mid June I would have expected them to have added the new members already but considering they might have filmed the MVs already or at least one of them it would mean they'd release another single without the new members even though they should be part of the group then already.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#895 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:27 AM

^
Considering how the information for the rumoured 67th single is on a legitimate site I’d say that it’s at least possibly true that they’ll be releasing it in June (the date could possibly change) and that it just hasn’t been officially announced yet. As for whether or not they’ll announce it before or after 15th gen are officially announced: the 51st and 57th Singles were both announced during the 11th and 12th gen auditions and were both released after the results of those auditions were announced. It’s likely that if UFP are planning on doing something like this again with 15th gen they might announce them during one of the “Best Wishes” concert finals at Budokan and possibly promote the new members alongside promoting the 67th Single similar to how they promoted Sakura at the same time as promoting the 51st Single :)

#896 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 07:34 PM

I don't know for MM but I don't think Tsubaki Factory is going to release a single in june because of their play...and I think july is too close to actually get one...then it's going to be the HP Summer tour so I assume the next single will be in september. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#897 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:40 AM

I think Kobushi is going to release an album soon

#898 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:01 AM

^^Based on their track record, I don't think Tsubaki will be releasing another single until mid/late-July

dlapuo76c72.gif

#899 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 02:13 PM

Regarding 15th gen being added before a 67th single release... well, there's no guarantee they'll be introduced at one of the Budokan concerts. Alternatively, UFP could delay that until the summer tour kicks off.

expect they'll be announced at one of the Budokans, and suspect the new gen is actually the reason for no stage play this summer. The members will be busy promoting a single, learning new choreography to integrate the new members in, AND possibly helping train them up before the summer tour. 

#900 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:03 PM

^
Even without the factor of 15ki joining this year I think another big factor in Morning Musume not performing a stage musical during June is because their schedule ended up being way too busy last year, not just with their stage musical last year, but also with concert rehearsals and promoting the 65th Single. Stage musicals alone usually keep the girls pretty busy during the month they perform one, and it’s obvious that the girls got a bit too overworked and tired last year due to performing a musical (that included some pretty active scenes) along with promoting a single and concert rehearsals.

That all being said I hope they still get a stage musical later on this year, maybe one that includes the new 15ki members getting roles alongside the current members :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users