Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#841 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1058 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:56 PM

I waited for the official video release before I said anything but I'm still just as confused about the groups o.O

The group names are ok though, don't know what some of y'all are freaking out/mad about.

Posting again for new page

#842 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:04 PM

Wow, the dislikes are over 2k while the likes are only at 1k, people really don't seem to be liking this  :unsure:

The individual group names are lame, but Beyooooonds just takes the cake as the worst idol group name I've heard. Also I don't like the E-girls replica, and we don't even know anything about the supposed third group of audition winners. Hasn't it been months since that audition ended, and there's been no news at all about the winners?

All I can say is, good luck... They only revealed the group names now, God knows how long it'll take until they make their actual debut. Poor Ichioka...

I8dtEOy.gif

#843 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 01:50 AM

It's just Beyooooond comment  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I'm gonna have way too much fun with this name.

#844 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:21 AM

lol the video on You-Tube is 1.2K like vs 3.5k dislike XD

The names are just stupid complex ..
The way they get to these 3 or 2 or 2.5 groups is stupid complex ..
The way they describe the groups and audition previously .. are stupid complex ..
Can't they like just do a normal idol group way..? its not like H!P messed up doing normal idol group way in the past.. >.<

I am not even sure they are idol group or something else or hybrid .. are they in H!P? or H!P is going into other things ..
Overall .. It really look like they are forming a Circus .. XD

ps. btw .. if you are East Asian .. the name "Beyond" is the name of a legendary band ..

#845 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:46 AM

The first and loudest voices are often the angry and malcontent.  The "new system" of transfers and concurrency for CG was met with the same response.  Worse for the fans in that case, CG had already become mostly established by that point.  There were a lot of fans of just those members and that group, so I imagine that those announcements will have had a much longer period of dissatisfaction by the time people get over the names in this one.

Personally, I like chica#tetsu and expected something related to trains would be chosen for Ichioka's group just based on her being leader and having the train obsession.  I did think RFRO's entire name was a bit of a mouthful and that Beyooooonds was a very silly eyesore when romanized.  However, in the case of the latter, I imagine that it'll eventually be like Angerme or CG having their names used more often in katakana as Biyo-nzu (ビヨーンズ) for official imagery.  Or maybe if they're feeling cheeky, we might see ビヨーーーーーンズ just to further troll those who didn't like the extra Os in the romaji spelling.  Overall, I'd say general apathy about the names is my prevailing feeling and more look forward to seeing the groups in action.

#846 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:56 AM

I think the additional benefit is it lessen the sadness if your fav H!P KSS didn't get "promoted" into this circus .. XD

#847 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1646 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 09:09 AM

The worst thing is when the person is trying to explain the ideas/reasons behind these names, I was like "is that the best you people can come up with?".

The ideas are commendable but the execution of these ideas is just appalling. You can see "WTF?" on some of the girls' faces.

I think it would have been better if they left the naming of the groups to the fans. I am sure better names would have been given.

A non-Japanese speaker is going to have a hard time remembering Takase's group's name. I think I am just going to refer that group by "Takase's group".

As silly as the other 2 groups' names sound, they are at least easy to remember.

But I just can't take them seriously, I just can't with "Beyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonks".

#848 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:35 PM

Ooooverall, I doooon't think it's toooo bad. Many oooold fans have already mentiooooned that the initial reactioooons to new H!P proooojects was bad but, eventually, the girls shined and erased

any type ooooof initial disappoooointment.

Foooolks need a bit oooof chill with the names, it'll all coooome tooogether when H!P gives them soooolid soooongs and dances and prooomooootiooooon. Which I really hooooope they will, soooooner

rather than later.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#849 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 08:52 PM

A non-Japanese speaker is going to have a hard time remembering Takase's group's name. I think I am just going to refer that group by "Takase's group".

That's why it's abbreviated as RFRO.

#850 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 08:54 PM

I think they should just leave the naming of the groups to the girls from now on...

#851 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:46 PM

LOL .. I am pretty sure they ain't thinking about the non-Japanese ..
But the video still shows that the girls who are Japanese being taken aback initially by the names ..
and the like to dislike on the video has increase to 1.2K vs 3.7K .. I am quite sure most of the fans clicking like or dislike are Japanese .. XD

#852 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:16 AM

I think they should just leave the naming of the groups to the girls from now on...

Isn't that how we got the name Angerme? 

#853 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

^ Yep. And people still complained nonstop for a while about that one. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#854 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 02:18 PM

well .. it used to be Tsunku .. which we hated .. we get cute smile berry juicer :whistle:
Then to top that .. we got the girls doing it and got a very angry me ..
now .. this really beat everyone .. flawless victory  :lol:

==================================

they are making a third group, from the audition winners
df23a4d70b0fe3d2153c4c19a04c815b449fd9fe

when that actually happens, though, who knows

I put this here as its my speculation ..
This gives me the feeling that if things don't go well .. they can move them out of H!P as a collective .. and cut the budget on them ..
Then they can really go .. to infinity and beyooooonds

#855 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:49 PM

Unreleased Songs Update:

Morning Musume
Koishite Mitakute (恋してみたくて) - Lyrics and Composition: Tsunku | Arrangement: Hirata Shoichiro

ANGERME
I Musou Strong! (I 無双 Strong!) - Lyrics: Hoshibe Sho | Composition: Kato Yusuke

Kobushi Factory
Keseyashinai Kimochi (消せやしないキモチ) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho
Kame ni Nare! (亀になれ!) - Lyrics & Composition: Hoshibe Sho

BEYOOOOONDS
Megane no Otoko no Ko (眼鏡の男の子) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru
Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi (文化祭実行委員長の恋) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Itagaki Yusuke

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#856 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:32 PM

^

Missing the two Tsubaki songs from Trolls (Mou Saikou! & Hair up Sora e!) and the track from Minis.? (Complex ni Sayonara!)

EDIT:

Hair up Sora e! (Written by Jeannie Lurie, Mia Minichiello, & Matias Mora)

Mou Saikou! (Written by Da Fonseca and Yaeger)

Complex ni Sayonara! (lyrics and composition by Nakamura Chihiro, Arranged by CMJK)

#857 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:14 PM

^I had a feeling I had missed some... I hope that now it's complete.

Unreleased Songs Update:

Morning Musume
Koishite Mitakute (恋してみたくて) - Lyrics and Composition: Tsunku | Arrangement: Hirata Shoichiro

ANGERME
I Musou Strong! (I 無双 Strong!) - Lyrics: Hoshibe Sho | Composition: Kato Yusuke

Juice=Juice
Border Line - Lyrics: TBA | Composition: TBA

Kobushi Factory
Keseyashinai Kimochi (消せやしないキモチ) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho
Kame ni Nare! (亀になれ!) - Lyrics & Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Tsubaki Factory
Hair up Sora e! (Hair up 空へ!) - Written by Jeannie Lurie, Mia Minichiello, & Matias Mora [COVER]
Mou Saikou! (もうサイコー!)  - Written by Da Fonseca and Yaeger [COVER]

BEYOOOOONDS
Megane no Otoko no Ko (眼鏡の男の子) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru
Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi (文化祭実行委員長の恋) - Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Sho | Arrangement: Itagaki Yusuke

Minis?
Complex ni Sayounara! (コンプレックスにサヨウナラ!) - Lyrics and Composition: Nakamura Chihiro | Arrangement: CMJK

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#858 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:31 AM

^^ & ^ Thanks for the update

#859 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

Ds8ZnaBUcAAljd7.jpg

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#860 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 07:30 PM

February? This is why I don't like leaks. Now I gotta wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users