Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#821 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:15 AM

Any of these names is better than "Juice=Juice" if you ask me lol
I wonder if they'll debut some other kenshuusei in the supposed third group

I thought "Juice=Juice" is a rather typical idol group name if you ask me.

And technically they have the fruits theme going on for them initially, which I thought it's fine.

But what are those crap names that are hard to remember bar "Bey-infinity o-nds" (which looks ridiculous).

I wouldn't mind if they change the o into the lemniscate symbol if they want to have so many "o". That would have been an interesting play, since lemniscate symbol signifies infinity and looks like 2 "o"s join together,

#822 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:14 AM

the names are interesting and seems like UF like large group format recently,,

i will prefer to write Beyo5nd, lol  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#823 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 12:30 PM

If the Boonies end up becoming a franchise on their own, we could see some of the old H!P shenanigans.  If the current H!P brand is where they play it safe, this could be where they experiment.  By the time we make it a few years and a few graduations in, we might have the groups so shuffled around and with so many new units that it wouldn't surprise me to have a few of the members transferring to existing H!P groups, concurrently being in multiple Beyooooonds sub-units, or with entirely new primary groups that completely replace the old Boonies.

I hadn't considered it until I said it the second time, but if Beyooooonds does end up being the banner name, I'm totally gonna try to make Boonies happen. (insert mean girls meme)

#824 Ottonumbers

Ottonumbers

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 01:08 PM

If the Boonies end up becoming a franchise on their own, we could see some of the old H!P shenanigans.  If the current H!P brand is where they play it safe, this could be where they experiment.  By the time we make it a few years and a few graduations in, we might have the groups so shuffled around and with so many new units that it wouldn't surprise me to have a few of the members transferring to existing H!P groups, concurrently being in multiple Beyooooonds sub-units, or with entirely new primary groups that completely replace the old Boonies.

I hadn't considered it until I said it the second time, but if Beyooooonds does end up being the banner name, I'm totally gonna try to make Boonies happen. (insert mean girls meme)

thats alot like what NCT is doing, one big group and several smaller groups under it. From the soudns of it, thats that Beyooond and the three groups are heading towards

#825 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:44 PM

I'm gonna predict that Ichioka is the leader of Beyooooonds. I found it weird how in hello! history, Ichioka got to represent her group in the leader group but there was nobody there for theatre group (presumably it would be Takase). Ichioka being the leader of Beyooooonds as a whole would explain that.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#826 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:11 PM

Well that's actually kinda what H!P Kids were supposed to be isn't it?
Like some Kids being randomly chosen to be part of Berryz (and maybe even other groups bc who knows what exactly the concept would have looked like if they actually went through with it) while all of them being part of H!P Kids?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#827 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:40 PM

Some more Screenshots  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Spoiler

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#828 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:55 PM

^ what I'm gathering from that is that "Chica" represents "Girl" in Spanish, "Tetsu" is meant to be the first kanji character in "Tetsugaku" so...."Philosophy", and the # represents Railroad Tracks.

So it's basically "Girls Philosophy" not sure why the # is necessary though.

I don't really like any of these names haha.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#829 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:18 AM

Awe, if it does technically represent Girls Philosophy, I think that would be super cute.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#830 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:54 AM

^
^ # is hashtag and railway, so maybe it represents the intersecting of the two, chica and tetsu. And then of course there’s the whole subway thing. Idk. I find it super cute though.

Btw the last frame says:
女の子が心の奥底に秘めている繊細な心情をパフォーマンスを通して表現。
“Expressing the delicate emotions hidden in the depths of a girls heart through performance.”

#831 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:29 AM

the irony of not being able to search CHICA#TETSU on Twitter lol

PYAvzX3.png

#832 Mirachiii

Mirachiii

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:24 AM

omg I'm so annoyed, I don't want screenshots, I want the actual video nowwwwwww lol  :arrow:

#833 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:07 AM

it's all reaaaallll

#834 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:18 AM

OMG DAT REACTIONS XD XD XD

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#835 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:20 AM

Here is the official announcement for the new group names
http://www.helloproject.com/news/9386/

#836 jingy_kun

jingy_kun

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:47 AM

OMGGGG the girlss reaction OMGGG HUHU AWW i felt them

#837 Mirachiii

Mirachiii

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 07:14 AM

can we please just take a sec and talk about how HP just officially recognize the name for takase's group is RFRO for short? im done LOL

also, these names were really not well received in the comments section. 

#838 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:15 AM

New names are hardly ever well-recieved. Ever since I've been a fan, almost every new group name is seemingly disliked until everyone gets used to it.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#839 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:25 AM

Yeah those names are meh. Still can’t wait to see wich colors each members will have, as always XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#840 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:00 AM

What is Beyo....nds's singles feature the three groups? Instead of having the three new groups release singles, one Beyo...nds's single will show one song from each group.

Possible and very likely though. In order to cut cost, likely, they will release a triple a-side everytime, where each a-side will be the a-side for Beyooooooooooonks and the other 2 groups with crap names.

^To add to that, E-girls also had members who were (and still are) sole E-girls members so we could also get girls joining who may only be part of Beyonds and none of the other groups. Just depends on how many girls management liked enough to pass.

That is what I think they may do, the girls who pass the Only You auditions may likely be using Beyooonks as the platform to be trained, until likely they are more established or well-liked to move on to the other permanent groups. So they will be like the Country Girls' situation, but only that these girls will be in 2 permanent groups. And then H!P will evolve to become one clusterf--k.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users