Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#61 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:16 PM

There is more than a month until the rumored date. I don't see why they wouldn't wait a bit longer. Especially if the song is a quick ear bug that affects you almost immediately, but once you overplay it you won't listen to it for a while. Seishun needed some time to get stuck in my head and I think they announced the last single early because of the anime.

#62 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

^
I believe that the 58th single was delayed because of injuries and some of the girls needing to recover from the flu. No one is sick or injured this time, so it's more likely we'll get the single sooner than we're expecting :)

Also I've checked the dates for the Harcon Tour during August around the week of the 19th and the following dates are the ones were there is no concert:

Thursday 16th
Friday 17th
Saturday 18th
Sunday 19th
Monday 20th
Tuesday 21st

Possible dates for handshake campaigns for the single? ;)

#63 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

The Concert dates for that week are also in Tokyo so there will be minimal interference.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#64 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

It's still not too late, Brainstorming also came out of the blue.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#65 ShiyasshiFuta

ShiyasshiFuta

Beekeepers

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

i have a question, are we talking about the "what the MV will be like", "who will be the center", "who got the lines", "What the outfits will be like", and kind of speculation in this thread even after the official announcement?

T3fbu6I9.jpg

Hello! Project.'15

//also sorry for my poor english//

#66 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:26 PM

I think that would be best, because a lot of times these discussions go off-topic and in some cases lead to arguments, making it difficult for other members to find relevant information between all the posts. 

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#67 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:28 PM

^^I agree... sorry renaiayumi, i know you had good intentions.

If that's what you want...  :sob: It was the first thread I ever created.. I would've treated it like my baby  :sob: lol

I'm kidding, go ahead and delete it if you think it's bothersome. I personally like to read the speculations later, but I had hoped they would confirm the date sooner. ^^; If the admins decide to leave it I could make some kind of index in the first post, like "page 1-13 rumored date discussion", "page 14 single announcement" for concert/radio rips, MVs, handshake events and so on. Could be easier for people to find the content and the reactions. I follow the release threads actively anyways, so I'd update it gradually.

#68 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:29 PM

hmmm.... delete the MM59th thread? nah, just ask the mods to move or merge if someone make a new one (from what I heard, not all posts are BS :ph34r: lol)

but yeah. like many of us said, that thread should have been locked since Day 1 because 95music is not a very reliable source

95music is a real store in Taiwan, but their website is mostly for preorder (most if not all items are not in stock lol)

so most likely they'll post every single info they got on their website as fast as they can even though those info are very vague and tentative ....

ah ... and yes, we should only post and talk about stuff that have some sort of "evidence" in this thread

for example unconfirmed infos from an online store like 95music, or from a suspicious poster in physical stores

ya .. no evidence of 95music being wrong has been post ..
people just say they had been wrong then that's all ..
But we got evidence that they got it correct ..

basically check out the site .. it has been around for some time ..
they do have a real shop in Taiwan and they are a real private limited company
they specialize is profession audio equipment and foreign music namely Jpop, Kpop and western rock music and merchandise ..
I also saw somewhere which someone call this store the main shopping avenue for Jpop in Taiwan ..

Guess it is not good enough ..lol
Maybe they should get themselves listed on Oricon like Yesasia .. XD
But like I said .. I would accept the decision by the administrators .. :)

#69 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:33 PM

just to clear up anything I don't think this should be us posting our own speculations and stuff, more like us posting and discussing unconfirmed announcements that have some basis in truth??? 

or things that are happening for sure but haven't been updated online eg: C-ute's fall tour which has been announced via fanclub mail but not posted on their fanclub website yet 

Okay so apparently this wasn't covered enough in the first post to make sense for some people? 

This thread is literally to speculate when singles will come out based on unconfirmed announcements by legitimate or not so legit sources

Simply put, it's to speculate and discuss RELEASES ONLY! 

It's not for you to discuss a scandal which could potentially happen which could therefore affect a single which hasn't even been confirmed yet.  :c18:

It's also not for you to post your opinions on things that could possibly happen two thousand light years away, like MM performing in the 2020 Olympics.  :ph34r:

For example, lets say the 59th MM single is unconfirmed for next month right? UNTIL it's confirmed, you use this thread to discuss it. ONCE it's confirmed and a new thread is created for that topic, you talk about the single in that thread, because from that point on it's not a speculation, it's a fact that the single will be released at said time. Everything else related to that single should be in that single's thread. 

The same thing goes for Photobooks, Events (Concerts, HS and Musicals) etc. I thought this was easy to understand but it seems like some people didn't get it cough Ares13 cough lol ^^;

I made this thread so that the actual release threads are not filled with 10 pages of speculation about a single that hasn't been confirmed.  I agree that it's frustrating to go onto threads expecting to see news on the single like a MV or first performance/radio rips or single covers, only to find people talking about something completely irrelevant to the topic. Since I've seen many people (not just on the MM threads but since they're the biggest group it happens more frequently there) complain about this issue, so i thought I'd help the problem.. This thread doesn't need to be clean and organized, just let each discussion move onto the next naturally just like it does in the other threads. 

No hate towards anyone don't get me wrong (even you Ares :good:), I wasn't trying to be mean or bossy about it lmao just thought I'd create a simple solution to a simple problem because it seemed like no one else had the guts to do it. If this thread gets locked or moved then.. it's a shame, but if that's the case then I'd hope the admins would help the situation a little more too? ^^;

I'll edit the first post so that it makes a little more sense.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#70 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:42 PM

:good:

It's true that the website who has the single listed has been right in the past, but there have been cases where it has been wrong. That's the problem. Or maybe the single is postponed and the website doesn't know that yet. Until  a single is confirmed by officials (via Hello! Station, announcements during events or on the Hello! Project website) - or for a tour, if fanclub members get their letters (which basically is an official announcement) - this should be the thread for discussions. People look into single threads for information, not for speculation. People look into this thread for speculation, not information. I think that's the purpose.

I also think it can be used as "when will X release a new single".

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#71 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:51 PM

Lol everyone's first thread is a hack!

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#72 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

So if the speculation source come from Hello! Online from a thread call H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread that would count too right?
so it is as good as posting anything you want as long as it is relates to a release ..
People could just open up a bogus twitter and twitter nonsense and reference it back here ..

I just feel that restricting it to releases ain't good enough .. maybe we should also restrict the source to possible legit source or 2ch ..
So at least it get narrower ..

Anyway .. seem that people think this is a opinion thread and may continue to post here even when the info is official ..
but if they don't do that.. when a single do become official .. we are going to post the same thing back on the official thread making the post double ..

but anyway .. I am just stating what I think .. I would accept it since the administrators says it ok ..
I will just use this thread as what I feel is meant for which is for quality info but does not pass the criteria for a thread .. :)

ps .. those examples I posted before .. are examples of how rubbish post could be if lack of any boundaries .. so they are just examples ..
But I still think Maria maybe up to something for disappearing for 4 days after Triangle .. :P

#73 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

Ares if you don't want to use this thread just don't. Get over it.

If you are so adamant about how you want to... Speculate or whatever, we have blogs.

Posted Image

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#74 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

^ .. well .. if I can't get over it ..
I think I wouldn't be sitting on 13K post right ..?
I would be out of here on the 13th post .. XD
Its ain't that serious .. its not a matter of life and death nor is it football XD

#75 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

It is not only about abuse .. it could be really random ..

I think H!P should do the Tokyo Olympics 2020 song .. which they should have a high chance if they can get back to Kouhaku ..

I'm laughing at this because Aki-P is heading the opening of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Oh well, who knows...

#76 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

If it was football we'd be banned left and right :P

I kinda hope j=j's next single is funky again. Their album had some funky songs.

Posted Image

#77 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

^ No they need to announce it now!! So I can go to the release events next month! :noo: XP XD

but its only 3days difference .. they can still announce it on Saturday and you could still go for the events :P
anyway .. the rotation of promotion is depressing ..
Country Girls may have announce and release their PV of their single .. but their promotion is still on the sideline as they are doing ANGERME now ..
So I don't get to meet them for any event when I am in Japan :(

It is not only about abuse .. it could be really random ..

I think H!P should do the Tokyo Olympics 2020 song .. which they should have a high chance if they can get back to Kouhaku ..

I'm laughing at this because Aki-P is heading the opening of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Oh well, who knows...

LOL .. its going to hard for 48G not doing it .. if idols are going to do it ..
But I read comment of some "official" or high profile person say it would be a disgust if they do it ..
while Aki-P is just hinting very very lightly saying it would be nice for the girls to do it ..
well maybe we would get H!P Olympics song in 2048 in the year of 48 .. that would be funny ..
ya .. but that's also speculating that 2048 Olympics is going to be in Japan again XD ..
hope I am still alive then to tell people I said it first XD

#78 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:54 PM

This is what Ayumi thinks of this silly bickering:

ii7Hzil.gif

Seriously though, unless you're going to include something relevant to the discussion in your post, it's not fair on others who have to go through pages and pages stuff on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with what the thread is about. Some of us may be viewing the site via smartphones on 3G which costs money. Money which some of us are trying to save.

Sure we could avoid threads like the plague when they get out of hand, but then we also risk missing out on the stuff that's on topic as well. No one is here to tell anyone what to do or to judge anyone. We just want to be able to discuss things without giving people viewing the forums a reason to assume anything about us that might not necessarily be true *cough*peoplewhopostunfairassumptionsaboutpeopleonheretocertainconfessionblogs*cough*

#79 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

OK so... Please understand this thread is fine as it is. It has a certain function, and let that function be what it is, in this thread.

Now let's focus on the topic itself, without more meta-discussion, which doesn't really help.

#80 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

OK so... Please understand this thread is fine as it is. It has a certain function, and let that function be what it is, in this thread.Now let's focus on the topic itself, without more meta-discussion, which doesn't really help.

Thanks Krusha :) Sorry if I added to the meta-discussion without meaning to

Anyway back to the topic: I definitely think we will get an announcement soon or at least a confirmation that the Morning Musume single will be out on the rumoured date because of these photos posted on the girls blogs today ;)

Spoiler

Note that the girls pictured are covered up with blankets and wraps and something on Erina's arm is censored :) The last time we saw photos like these on their blogs it was when they were filming the PreCure music video ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users