Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#661 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:01 PM

Here are the titles of the 5 new songs:
CHO DAI
ナルシスカマってちゃん協奏曲第5番
恋は時に
STYLE OF MY LOVE
もう我慢できないわ~LOVE ICE CREAM~

They are all composited by Tsunku

#662 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Good news if true, Tsunku's album songs are criminally underrated.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#663 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:07 PM

Some updates on the unreleased songs

私のなんにもわかっちゃない [Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai] (by all members)
青春SAY A-HA [Seishun Say A-HA] (by all members)
CHO DAI (by all members)
ナルシスカマってちゃん協奏曲第5番 [Narcissus Kamatte-chan Kyousoukyoku Dai 5ban] (by all members)
恋は時に [Koi wa Tokini] (by ?)
STYLE OF MY LOVE (by Iikubo, Oda, Makino)
もう我慢できないわ~LOVE ICE CREAM~ [Mou Gaman Dekinai wa ~LOVE ICE CREAM~] (by Ogata, Haga, Kaga, Yokoyama)

#664 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

All the unreleased songs were performed at least once

私のなんにもわかっちゃない [Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai] (by all members)
青春SAY A-HA [Seishun Say A-HA] (by all members)
CHO DAI (by all members)
ナルシスカマってちゃん協奏曲第5番 [Narcissus Kamatte-chan Kyousoukyoku Dai 5ban] (by all members)
恋は時に [Koi wa Tokini] (by Fukumura, Ikuta, Ishida, Sato, Kudo, Nonaka, Morito)
STYLE OF MY LOVE (by Iikubo, Oda, Makino)
もう我慢できないわ~LOVE ICE CREAM~ [Mou Gaman Dekinai wa ~LOVE ICE CREAM~] (by Ogata, Haga, Kaga, Yokoyama)

#665 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:57 AM

Posting this here for now until it’s officially announced:

Hello!Project 20th Anniversary!! COUNTDOWN PARTY 2017 - GOODBYE & HELLO

Venue: Nakano Sun Plaza

4pm - Part 1: Morning Musume ‘17; ANGERME; Juice=Juice; Country Girls; Kobushi Factory; Tsubaki Factory; Hello!Pro Kenshuusei

11pm - Part 2: Morning Musume ‘17 - Fukumura Mizuki; Ikuta Erina; Iikubo Haruna; Ishida Ayumi; Sato Masaki; Oda Sakura; Ogata Haruna; Nonaka Miki; Kaga Kaedii ~ ANGERME - Wada Ayaka; Nakanishi Kana; Takeuchi Akari; Katsuta Rina; Murota Mizuki; Kamikokuryo Moe; Kawamura Ayano ~ Juice=Juice - Miyazaki Yuka; Kanazawa Tomoko; Takagi Sayuki; Miyamoto Karin; Uemura Akari ~ Country Girls - Yamaki Risa ~ Kobushi Factory - Hirose Ayaka ~ Tsubaki Factory - Yamagishi Riko; Ogata Risa; Niinuma Kisora; Tanimoto Ami

https://twitter.com/...106351722274816

Even though they’re not mentioned in the newsletter announcement for this concert it’s still possible that Takase Kurumi and Ichioka Reina will take part in both the 1st and 2nd parts of the concert. As for Aikawa Maho nothing has been announced yet regarding whether or not she’ll be returning, but it’s possible for now that they’re waiting to find out if she is returning to her activities with ANGERME before adding her to the list of members taking part in both parts of the concert.

#666 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:18 AM

^ Thanks

Time flies and finally countdown party again

#667 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:35 PM

KF and Angerme definitely need to release singles in November or December.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#668 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:26 AM

I ever Mosumu the new album and Angerme new single it's so good ever a the new KF the new single

#669 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

Even though they’re not mentioned in the newsletter announcement for this concert it’s still possible that Takase Kurumi and Ichioka Reina will take part in both the 1st and 2nd parts of the concert. As for Aikawa Maho nothing has been announced yet regarding whether or not she’ll be returning, but it’s possible for now that they’re waiting to find out if she is returning to her activities with ANGERME before adding her to the list of members taking part in both parts of the concert.

Update:

Kiyono Momohime and Lovelys will be performing in Part 1; OG members Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa will be performing in Part 2; and Ichioka Reina and Takase Kurumi will be performing in Part 1 and 2:

http://www.helloproj...66e187321908d49

http://r.helloproject.com/hpcdp/2017/

The concert MCs will be Jojo Gundan, Kumai Yurina, and Nakajima Saki

#670 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:08 PM

^ You can start a new thread for COUNTDOWN PARTY 2017  :)

#671 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:48 AM

FULL CHORUS will air "2-week Hello! Project Special 2017" on 11/28 and 12/5
Morning Musume. '17, Angerme, Juice=Juice, Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory will perform their latest songs as guests.

1st week (11/28): Angerme - Manner Mode, Juice=Juice - Fiesta Fiesta, Tsubaki Factory - Shuukatsu Sensation
2nd week (12/5): Morning Musume. '17 - Ai no Tane (20th Anniversary Ver.), Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa

http://www.helloproject.com/media/tv/
http://bangumi.skype.../?uid=i12619771

FULL CHORUS preview

#672 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

^Thanks for posting this and what a way to ignore Country Girls.

#673 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

Country Girls aren't mentioned in the audition programme either (they list every other group, the theater group and a new group - probably Ichioka's). Sad to see that they really aren't more than a side project atm.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#674 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:57 PM

^Country Girls is a dormant group. Only required when needed, if not, the group will be chunked aside like a used soft toy. I wouldn't be surprised if Risa and Mai decide to graduate next year.

#675 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

I'm expecting Juice=Juice to release a best album soon for their 5th anniversary. 

Also a single from Kobushi would be nice, even if it's just a digital song... Like even country girls are getting more songs released than them

#676 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

If there's not an Anju album this year, I'll be convinced they're never going to release one - just singles. lol

I'd love a Juice album, and maybe a Tsubaki one as well? After the greatness that was Momusu's latest, I remembered how much I miss proper album releases. I'd say the same about Country Girls as they haven't had an original album either but, as they're a dormant group, it's unlikely.

#677 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:49 AM

I noticed that if you go from the beginning of Morning Musume (1997) to H!P All Stars (2004), there is a gap of 7 years. I also noticed that the gap between H!P All Stars and Mobekimasu (2011) is also 7 years. In the name of math, H!P should give us another company wide single....do it for the numbers imstupid.png 

dlapuo76c72.gif

#678 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:52 AM

If there's not an Anju album this year, I'll be convinced they're never going to release one - just singles. lol

I'd love a Juice album, and maybe a Tsubaki one as well? After the greatness that was Momusu's latest, I remembered how much I miss proper album releases. I'd say the same about Country Girls as they haven't had an original album either but, as they're a dormant group, it's unlikely.

The next Anju album will probably be another best of, and I'll riot. I don't care if they don't do yearly album releases anymore, I understand why they don't, but 2 over the course of ten years is pitiful. They have to be releasing something for their anniversary. I wish we didn't have so many groups, it's clear that they might all have different management teams but are clearly under the restrictions of a single company's budget and resources. They can't truly focus on more than two or three at a time.

CG probably won't do a real one until they finally disband or something.

#679 Dreamiin

Dreamiin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:49 PM

What I would like in term of releases for 2018 : 

• Morning Musume :

- 65th single, triple A-side (probably in May/June)

- 66th single, triple A-side (probably in October / November)

• Angerme :

- 3rd album, with I Musou Strong and some other new songs (probably in August / September)

• Juice=Juice :

- 2nd album, with the five unreleased songs (Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon Janai, Abarete kka ?! Have a Good Time, Gin'iro no Telepathy, Tokyo Glider, Never Never Surrender) and some other new songs (probably in July / August)

• Country Girls :

- Maybe one digital release just in time for their June live concert date

• Kobushi Factory :

- 6th single, triple A-side (probably in September / October)

• Tsubaki Factory :

- 1st album with Yuki no Planetarium, 9nin version of their indies singles (Seishun Manmannaka, Kedakaku Sakihokore!, Hitorijime) and some other new songs (probably in June / July)

boa_si10.png

Set made by me
Visit my graphic thread

#680 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:55 PM

^ this is a wicked good plan....but I have like 0 faith in UFP at this point lol. One can hope though!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users