Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#41 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:25 AM

^I think it'll be fine if people don't abuse it. In other words, don't abuse it and ruin it for the rest of us. 

But to minaeshi, I've seen some pretty cool threads locked before. Or worse, moved to the "General Hello!Project" section. *shudders*  :cold:  

#42 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:52 AM

Yeah I think we should specify that this is a speculation thread about releases.

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:06 AM

It is not only about abuse .. it could be really random ..

I think H!P should do the Tokyo Olympics 2020 song .. which they should have a high chance if they can get back to Kouhaku ..

Maria has disappear for 4 days on her blog.. so she should be doing a PB
Zukki have not blog for a week .. definitely she is going to have a PB
and of I keep hammering it .. one day I would get it right ..

ANGERME 5th gen should be really soon after the 4th gen audition because I don't think they would be a 13th gen soon ..

Country Girls should get a group PB like MM and C-ute as they have reach that level of success ..

Tsubaki Factory debut should be announce during the summer HelloCon so watch for it ..

basically just random stuff can be peppered and flood this thread ..
It would be a mess ..

It does look more of a prediction thread which is suppose to be on the General Hello!Project ..
Basically i feel that we already are posting hopes, wish, speculation on the groups thread ..
This thread would either be a mess with all the groups wild guesses all here ..
or it would be abandon in time ... as this only happens for the MM'15 59th single ..
and if the site get the single right .. then it would be legit enough .. making this thread redundant ..
I don't see all H!P single taking this path ..

I think the idea of posting stuff relating to news from unconfirmed site here is good
but we could easily drop it off on the group thread as most know the credibly of certain sites ..
I feel we don't really need this thread to act as a 3rd thread to post relating news of H!P groups ..

furthermore .. what if those unconfirmed release does happen to like for 3-4 groups together..
we would all be talking about different topics in the same thread making it really messy ..

to me it is simple .. if the single release news are really not credible then the admin should lock the thread or people should not create the thread ..
but if the admin don't lock the thread .. it is deem credible enough to talk about it ..
So it means that the topic if locked would not be talk about at all ..
I don't see how opening a thread for stuff which should be locked and not suppose to be discuss upon be saving any pages here ..
In the end.. we are creating more stuff that have no grounds and credit to this forum ..

I feel we should just abide by the rules and let the admin do their thing ..
We may all know the rules but we may not know certain exceptions places by the admin ..
for example ..
The Shinmem cannot post new topic rule ..
In the end, I inquiry about it and was told that Shinmem can post new topic with the purpose of people who may not have enough posts to create a thread, are actually qualified to make threads..

I think we should not second guess the admins
As they are not sleeping on their job .. lol
I just got a talk to about a joke badly written ..

#44 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

A C-ute Album is overdue i would prefer if they give C-ute a great Single and afterwards near Winter a great Album! Angerme got their stick this Year too much IMO they can wait now.

#45 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:33 AM

If ANGERME gets an album it would probably have multiple discs like Juice=Juice.

One disc for S/mileage A sides and the other for ANGERME songs

^^  also what's the point making such long posts in a thread where people are trying to have fun? Just stick to what everyone is talking about, the release schedule of H!P this year...

#46 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

^Dude, all of his posts are unnecessarily long... and generally unnecessary. It's best to just scroll over it.

I think the idea of posting stuff relating to news from unconfirmed site here is good
but we could easily drop it off on the group thread as most know the credibly of certain sites ..
I feel we don't really need this thread to act as a 3rd thread to post relating news of H!P groups ..

Every MM single has reached 10-15 pages with no information and I'm pretty sure 59th will be the first in a while to not be locked. The whole point is to not clog those pages with speculation and reserve them for when real news is released.

basically just random stuff can be peppered and flood this thread ..
It would be a mess ..

That was the idea. To get all of the peculation out here instead of filling other pages with nonsense.

We're definitely in the clear, Krusha would typically ban for "3Do not post unverified rumors as facts.but the thread is clearly labelled speculation/discussion so everything here is implied to not be 100% true.

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#47 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:07 PM

The single thread was locked.. finally. But thanks to the whole "u aint bossing anyone" by Ares I can't rely on H!O to be the first to announce news anymore...

Anyway someone said that according to the website the single will be Triple A side. I was kinda hoping that's not the case.

#48 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

just to clear up anything I don't think this should be us posting our own speculations and stuff, more like us posting and discussing unconfirmed announcements that have some basis in truth??? 

or things that are happening for sure but haven't been updated online eg: C-ute's fall tour which has been announced via fanclub mail but not posted on their fanclub website yet 

#49 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

Since the 59th single thread has been locked any official news about the 59th single will be posted either in the Morning Musume thread or in the Hello!Station thread if anything about it is announced on there. No one is telling anyone what to do or boss them around, but you can't just go around posting what you like where you like. It's not fair on people who go to a thread to read stuff to do with the thread, only to read a load of stuff that has nothing to do with it. People are watching these forums and getting an impression of some of us that might not necessarily be true, but we're not helping by giving them reasons to think that way in how we behave on here.

Moving right along: I think it's possible that either on JH!PN or Hello!Station this week or next they might announce something about the 59th single :) The reason I think it might happen on H!S is because Angerme have shown all their PVs (unless they post dance shots) and Country Girls only have one more PV to preview, meaning that there will be freetime during the episode tomorrow for Morning Musume to possibly announce the new single and/or show part of the music video ;)

#50 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:39 PM

Yes I'm thinking that it might be tomorrow as well, but don't forget to mail the mods to let them know they can reopen the thread when it does get announced...otherwise we'll just end with another new thread. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#51 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:43 PM

Well the old thread can be basically deleted because it's just full of predictions and speculations... 12 pages of nothing. Especially if the release date is different.

Also to add: there is a chance of Juice=Juice PV for CHOICE & CHANCE, I'm really wishing that's the case. It's a really good rock song, their PVs haven't suffered a bad shooting place, it could be something amazing. 

#52 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:45 PM

Yes I'm thinking that it might be tomorrow as well, but don't forget to mail the mods to let them know they can reopen the thread when it does get announced...otherwise we'll just end with another new thread. XD

I will do :)

I really hope that we get some cute outfits for Morning Musume for their 59th single :D As someone who loves fashion design I love to see what designs they come up with for them to wear :) Even if they end up wearing something casual in one of the MVs I look forward to seeing what they end up wearing ^_^

#53 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

^^I agree... sorry renaiayumi, i know you had good intentions.

Posted Image

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#54 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:49 PM

No .. I want the to announce it like ANGERME .. during a concert ..
So hopefully it would be at 11 July during HelloCon .. because I will be there :P

#55 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

^ No they need to announce it now!! So I can go to the release events next month! :noo: XP XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#56 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:14 PM

hmmm....  delete the MM59th thread? nah, just ask the mods to move or merge if someone make a new one (from what I heard, not all posts are BS :ph34r: lol)

but yeah. like many of us said, that thread should have been locked since Day 1 because 95music is not a very reliable source

95music is a real store in Taiwan, but their website is mostly for preorder (most if not all items are not in stock lol)

so most likely they'll post every single info they got on their website as fast as they can even though those info are very vague and tentative ....

ah ... and yes, we should only post and talk about stuff that have some sort of "evidence" in this thread

for example unconfirmed infos from an online store like 95music, or from a suspicious poster in physical stores

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#57 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:33 PM

or things that are happening for sure but haven't been updated online eg: C-ute's fall tour which has been announced via fanclub mail but not posted on their fanclub website yet 

But, but this information is up on FC site. You can apply for C-ute fall tour FC tickets lottery right now.

#58 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:03 PM

Since this thread is for speculation talks, how about we discuss this person:

星部ショウ (Hoshibu Sho or whatever you interpret it)

He/She have been written several song for H!P yet you can't google who is he/she. even 2ch dwellers are completely clueless about this person and what they can do so far are throwing speculations too.

Any idea? :ph34r:

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#59 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:09 PM

This is speculation for releases... Idk if talking about that will be in topic and put us in danger of being locked.

Posted Image

#60 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:10 PM

I believe the thread is release speculations, not any other discussion whatsoever. I guess we can leave those for another thread. (and it's nice if we can read a bit)

I think MM's next single might have a chance of delay than the rumored release date. Looking at how UFP announced the last single, it should have been two months before, which means we could've gotten some new info by the last month to build the single's momentum.

Untitled-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users