Photo

H!P Release Speculation/Discussion Thread

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory KSS

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#21 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:00 PM

Besides, its not like it isn't coming :)

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#22 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:36 PM

I've got a feeling J=J will be the one to pull the short stick. MM and Angerme have new members to promote, CG, KB and TB are all new groups trying to get recognition, and C-ute are trying to establish themselves as artists now instead of Idols, but J=J is the only group that doesn't really have something to do? I feel like J=J might be the ones to fall into the pit where management leaves them to dry for a while as they focus on the other groups, similar to how C-ute was back in the day lol. I hope it doesn't happen of course since I want all the groups to get at least 2 singles out this year, but with the amount of groups H!P have now, and since J=J have already gotten an album, I don't see that happening for them...

The only reasons I'd count on Angerme not getting shafted the rest of this year are Maro's graduation and 4th gen. After that, I'm expecting them to be in the same boat as J=J while CG, KB, and TB get the "ooh new and shiny" push for the next year and some change.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#23 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

Admins, please don't lock this thread. 

#24 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:10 PM

Thanks for opening this thread! I really appreciate it.

I do hope that MM release their single some time soon, otherwise they won't have new stuff to perform during the summer concerts. And if I have to listen to TIKI BUN or Seishun Kozou one more time I'm gonna kick a puppy. (Don't worry I won't really hurt an animal I'm just really sick of these songs.) I can see Juice=Juice getting only two singles this year, though. Their album gets released in July (next week I think), so we probably won't see a single until September/October (probably later). Angerme will release Maro's graduation single, I'm pretty sure they'd advertise it with that. There's enough room for another CG single later this year. Not sure about Kobushi since their single will come out in September. I wonder if Tsubaki gets to release a single, it would be nice, but for now they should be busy with their musical.

I have really no idea what they'll do with °C-ute. I guess they will release two singles, but I'm not sure.

I think the next months we will have this pattern. Confirmed in bold, rumoured in italic.

July: Juice=Juice album (15), Angerme single (22)

August: Country Girls single (5), MM single (19, rumoured)

September: Kobushi single (2), Juice=Juice or °C-ute single

October: Tsubaki musical (10-18), Juice=Juice or °C-ute single

November: MM 60th single (if 59th in August), Angerme single (Maro's last), Country Girls single (if MM 60th in December)

December: MM 60th single (if 59th in September), Country Girls single (if MM 60th in November), Tsubaki indie single

It would be easy to release another album in October since that one is kinda slow right now. To follow the yearly pattern it would be great if MM could release one then.

//EDIT: another list for concerts to keep it less chaotic:

July: J=J (-2016), H!P (11-), Country Girls (19-)

August: J=J, H!P (-29), Country Girls (-28), Angerme (18-)

September: J=J, Angerme (~23), MM (19-)

October: J=J, MM (-)

November: J=J, MM (~1), Fukuda Kanon Graduation (19)

December: J=J, Probably another Countdown event

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#25 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:20 PM

^ CG CHRISTMAS SONG WILL BE AMAZING!

But I don't think they will wait until 31st for Tsubaki's first indie, second indie probably, but I doubt it will be the first (well those are just your thoughts and I'm going cray cray. sorry :arrow: )

#26 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:30 PM

Ah my writing sucks, I mean they might release some indie in December, not after the Countdown event ^^; Maybe we'll be lucky and it will be their second by then.

But yes, a CG christmas song... I'd love that.

VKnn8U2.png

#27 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:33 PM

"I'm too festive, I'm sorry!"

Stand out line- "Even though you say you love me, you bought me the same present as your sister".

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#28 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:45 PM

I can totally see that happening XD

VKnn8U2.png

#29 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:48 PM

Angerme's pretty overdue for another album. There's been six singles and 13 A-sides since their 2nd album and most them were done when they were still S/mileage. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a album for Maro's grad to officially put some closure on that era. Now that I'm looking at that timeline, chances are good Angerme's looking at only one more single this year and it'll be both Maro's grad and 4th gen's debut (her ego isn't going to like that too much lol). 

December seems like such an odd month for a debut, I don't think it'll be too long after their musical for Tsubaki's first indie. I'm going to go with November for them but those are good predictions. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#30 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:49 PM

4th gen will probably be like 3rd and 12th gen and not start promoting until the following year.

#31 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:50 PM

I really want a Christmas song for CG, but i want it to really have that Christmas feeling with the bell sounds and such, and not just a simple love song like Aitai Lonely Christmas.

#32 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:50 PM

I'm kinda thinking they won't include S/mileage songs in their next album. Just ANGERME singles updated with 4th gen and without Kanon.

#33 Ottonumbers

Ottonumbers

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:58 PM

I see the next part of this year like this:

(July) Juice=Juice album

(July) ANGERME 19th Single

(August) Country Girls 2nd single

(September) Kobushi Factory's debut single

(September) C-ute 28th single

(September) Morning Musume's 59th single

(October) ANGEMRE 20th single/Kanon's grad single

(October) Tsubaki Factory's musical

(November) group album idk who though

(December) Country Girls 3rd single

anyone else??

#34 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:30 AM

^ I can see that happening. C-ute could be delayed until October or November if necessary. ANGERME is most likely going to release something in October for Kanon's graduation single (if they have one). ANGERME also hasn't released an album in a while, I know we've been looking forward to another one.

EDIT: I forgot about J=J (H!P has too many groups). I could see them releasing something in November or December.

Edited by Mizura, 07 July 2015 - 01:32 AM.

#35 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:32 AM

I still think the rumored release date is correct. Morning Musume and Country Girls are recording for Music Japan on the same day this month, so their releases should be close together.

#36 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:13 AM

I think I'd be really happy if Maro's last release was an album, I think it'd increase the chances of her getting a grad solo since we don't get b-sides anymore. And an MM album would be nice because of the numbering scheme, but I'm not really expecting it..

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#37 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

I think a Maro solo A-side isn't completely out of the question. She was very important to the group and she's a lead vocal. 

#38 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:45 AM

I would actually like for Maro's last release to be a Album, and for that album to include the last few S/mileage singles that they released. I think by the time Ayaka graduates there would be a lot of Angerme singles by then (at least 5), so it would be good to finally have a compilation album of S/M stuff with Maro's graduation.

I don't see why they would? A thread like this keeps the actual threads clean and avoids 10+ pages of absolutely nothing lol so if anything isn't this thread doing them a favor? 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#39 mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:33 AM

i luv this thread...

as for momusu's 59th single...im also thinking a september release...although they have in past time kept silence on singles until a month or so before the release date...but it feels like we are way to close to their release date and nothing yet...

cant wait for their new release...

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:50 AM

I would actually like for Maro's last release to be a Album, and for that album to include the last few S/mileage singles that they released. I think by the time Ayaka graduates there would be a lot of Angerme singles by then (at least 5), so it would be good to finally have a compilation album of S/M stuff with Maro's graduation.

I don't see why they would? A thread like this keeps the actual threads clean and avoids 10+ pages of absolutely nothing lol so if anything isn't this thread doing them a favor?

oh you don't see whats wrong .. ?
well its because i or anyone can post any crap we want here ..

Since you feel it is ok .. I fire it now ..

I feel that Airi probability have a boyfriend from those previous rumors and possibility they would close C-ute down when she decides to marry him and everything come to light ..
So I feel C-ute last single would be there when it happens or when Airi accidentally got herself pregnant

Uta's family probability wanted the royal treatment ..I think they may wanted management post in the company and maybe shares of UF ..
They may want to take part in the writing of songs and want Uta to be the main writer of the songs getting more money from royalities of the single and album
That's why it became the beyond the scope of the management ..

I think the old short hair rule may be in affect now as we see more of the H!P girls cut their hair short
So I think Karin, Meimei, Duu and others are force to have short hair ..
So those event with Duu not wanting to be like a girl may be force upon her by the management ..

I think they close Berryz down because of over eating and getting fat disciplinary problems ..
which we see this being in effect of Country Girls which have a punishment for snacking and over eating ..
I think Momoko probability was disgusted by the fattening of her old Berryz team mates which saw the end of them ..
So that's why Momoko as playing manager probability enforce this rule on Country Girl
So that's why Berryz ended with the Budokan concert .. but they may come back releasing single and album once some of them lose some weight ..

hmm .. I would back with more later :D
see it matches everything you put forward ..
It relates to releases and events in general and it meet your unconfirmed, fake or rumored ..

I saw a lot of people mentioning making this sort of thread during these last few weeks, but no one has bothered to make on yet lmao. So here we are!

Hello!Online's Speculation/Discussion Thread

This is a thread where you can post and discuss all rumored single releases, photobook announcements, and general events that happen within H!P. This is to keep the actual threads of each single safe from fake/unconfirmed news that could lead to people misunderstanding. It also saves people the time of searching through 10 pages to find information, only to find that there is no official news worthy of comment lol.

This thread is only to discuss topics that are UNCONFIRMED, FAKE, or RUMORED.

If the topic being discussed becomes confirmed by H!P, please use the main thread for that topic. :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users