#1 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

https://youtu.be/3uxtbkwHo14?t=6m33s

Announced by Ayacho on H!S today.

Good detective work to however spoiled this ahead of time.

Due to my limited non-existant Japanese I'll update this when more translated things in English come out

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:13 PM

*sigh* We already talked about this when the whole Miya audition came up didn't we?

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:14 PM

Already announced by Ayacho on today's Hello Station.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#4 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:26 PM

I don't know if I should be really happy about this but still this is not a bad thing.

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#5 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:29 PM

I hate the saying "Too Many Cooks Spoil The Broth" but it could mean they're planning a mega-group or someone other than Maro had expressed their intent to graduate.

#6 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

Oh never mind then. Didn't know it was actually announced now, it seemed like a re-hash of the old news.

Well, I guess we can expect Dawa and some 2nd gen graduations soon. Guessing Meimi will be one who goes. The S/mileage she loved and that made her join doesn't exist anymore, and she always seemed more happy doing stageplays anyways.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#7 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:35 PM

Meimei is definitely happier as Angerme tho :V

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#8 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:37 PM

The first thing I thought when a read this was: WHY?

ANGERME has everything they need right now.... the new generation members are so popular that the group doesn't need someone to replace fukuda or even ayaka (if she graduated)

#9 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:41 PM

H!P please find us a new emo idol. None of this genki nonsense I want idols that are unsatisfied with life nay I demand it!

TEAM TAKECHAN

#10 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

I wouldn't speculate too much that anyone else other than Ayacho is leaving perhaps the only reason she isn't leaving at the same time as Maro is to see a 4th generation in. But don't be too sure that there will be a result from the audition at all, I think they've realised they attract far better Kenshuusei via main group auditions than the KSS audition normally does. So they want to have at least one major audition a year, regardless of the results or even real need to have them.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:44 PM

wow.. for once in years I got it right.. I guessed it when Maro announce her graduation would be in Budokan ..
they are really following the MM revival formula .. which is just Big graduation + Many new members = Big group
really look forward to it .. :D
I only hope it would as big as .. hmm .. almost as big as MM audition at least here ..
hope they wouldn't close the door on the event and be more open about it ..
Look forward to more newcomers, not only in ANGERME but KSS and maybe.. just maybe.. surprise addition to other groups and/or surprise reboot groups :P

#12 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:46 PM

the group doesn't need someone to replace fukuda or even ayaka (if she graduated)

Which is why quite a handful of people think some 2nd gen will leave too.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#13 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

I'm surprised 3rd gen isn't enough for ANGERME??? Are they actually trying to find a replacement for Dawa and Maro or something? If yes, I think the group needs to re-evaulate if they think ANGERME needs more members.

I hope the 4th gen isn't just kenshuusei. If 3rd gen really isn't enough for ANGERME, then they really need some outside talent, not just Kenshuusei. I hope Kaede passes the audition. I would rather see Funakki in MM, but I think she'll be put into the 4th gen.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#14 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:50 PM

I'm interested in this. It doesn't seem necessary, since the group is in top form right now, but it could be interesting, for sure. It almost feels like a way to dominate the s/mileage presence - if they add just 2 more girls, with Maro leaving, they'd even out at 5 s/m girls and 5 ANGERME girls. As a "new" group trying to rebrand itself, this isn't a bad idea.

However, ANGERME has been one of the more balanced/fair groups in terms of line distribution and having more members a la MM might make that harder. Other than that worry, I think they should go for it - with all the buzz over Budoukan, Maro's graduation, and 3rd gen, this is a nice way to keep that momentum going.

TqH7Qlk.gif

#15 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:50 PM

the group doesn't need someone to replace fukuda or even ayaka (if she graduated)

The big question is who is most likely to leave? You could come up with some convincing reasons for most of them. Meimi might be more interested in pursuing acting and used being an idol to increase her skills, Takechan and Rinapuu have been doing this for some years and are approaching the end of their school years so may want to focus on getting an education and moving on having done this for a while. Kana again approaching the time she really might want to focus on education.

Personally I'd be surprised if any of them leave before Ayacho does but it could easily happen.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#16 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

Jeeze, a Hokkaido audition, a Miyabi audition and now this?  How many girls does H!P even wanna add this year :0

#17 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

^^I said Ayaka because (sadly but true) 2nd gen as a whole was never popular :\ I don't see the group being affected by one of them leaving :\

#18 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

The big question is who is most likely to leave? You could come up with some convincing reasons for most of them. Meimi might be more interested in pursuing acting and used being an idol to increase her skills, Takechan and Rinapuu have been doing this for some years and are approaching the end of their school years so may want to focus on getting an education and moving on having done this for a while. Kana again approaching the time she really might want to focus on education.

Personally I'd be surprised if any of them leave before Ayacho does but it could easily happen.

I'm pretty much on the Meimi boat as well. But who knows maybe the whole audition thing is a "fake" in the sense that they want to push the current members more and maybe gather some new KSS.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#19 CaptainChisa ~

CaptainChisa ~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:01 PM

I see Ayacho going first. She's the oldest, and in most HP groups with multiple generations (Well, basically only ANGERME and Momusu) the earlier generations almost always graduate first unless there is some sort of special reason. So I'm expecting Ayacho to go first, even if I don't want it.

~  Sakura  ~  Duu  ~  Maasa  ~ Captain  ~ Chisa  ~  Airi   ~ 

~  Maro  ~  Maho  ~ Tomoko  ~  Mai  ~ 

~  Reina  ~  Sayu  ~  Ai  ~ 

~  MY BLOG 

#20 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:02 PM

I don't understand why they would want to add new girls, especially though a public audition. Unless this potential audition is rigged for someone who could really do a lot of good for this group (and why waste it on ANGERME who just got Rikako and Mizuki?) it just sounds pointless to me.

My thoughts on this still stand.

The thought of a 2ki graduating is weird. Say it doesn't happen for another year, thats still 5 years in the group which is pretty respectable to me.

MizukiRina

Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users