14 replies to this topic

#1 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:34 PM

About MBTI: http://en.wikipedia...._Type_Indicator

Myers-Briggs types: http://upload.wikime...BriggsTypes.png , http://www.16persona...rsonality-types

Tests to find out your Myers-Briggs type: http://personality-t...nfo/tests/OEJTS (english only), http://www.16personalities.com (variety of languages to choose from)

I've seen many speculations about the possible Myers-Briggs types each celebrity might be on the internet so why not make guesses about H!P girls' types as well? Discuss and make guesses about the possible types and remember to justify each guess, make the personality test and answer the questions like you think one member would answer for example "I think Momoko would answer that she gets fired up by parties" and etc.

Of course we don't know the girls personally so remember that the guesses posted here are our own opinions that are based on what we know about the girls through their idol activities. Also there's no official information about the girls' types (at least I've not found any so feel free to post them here if you find a source) so this topic is just for fun!

--

I'm ENFJ myself and I think that type might also fit MoMusu's Mizuki. She's really sociable and caring to my understanding and I find myself identifying with her a lot. She has that "a teacher" kind of feel in her that's common for ENFJs.

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

buono | berikyuu | beyooooonds

#2 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:05 PM

The only I have always been certain about is Riho as an ISTP, since she exhibits so many of their signs and being one myself I see a lot of parallels in the way she thinks and acts. Have never been sure about the others but from an outsider's perspective on Morning Musume:

Mizuki: INFP...? The Idealist (https://www.personal...e.com/INFP.html)

-Reserved, sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, INFPs believe that each person must find their own path

Very people oriented, Mizuki avoids conflict and wants everyone to be comfortable and grow as an artist. Like you said, ENFJs are also very people oriented and she could very well be one of those too. It's difficult to place, but the reason I chose INFP is because 1: Mizuki strikes me as an introvert. 2: ENFJ seems more actionable and organized than the INFP, and Mizuki has always been quite reserved, although becoming the leader will have obviously encouraged her to do her best. ENFJ have Extraverted Feeling as their primary function and Introverted Intuition as their secondary, while INFP has it the other way around. It's therefore very difficult to distinguish between them but Mizuki has always seemed to have stronger II than EF, in my opinion. It could definitely swing both ways though, and it's very difficult to types that are this similar.

Erina: ESTJ...? The Guardian (http://www.personali...e.com/ESTJ.html)

-ESTJs are take-charge people. They have such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that they naturally step into leadership roles. They are self-confident and aggressive. They are extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task. They can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because they have such strongly held beliefs, and are likely to express themselves without reserve if they feel someone isn't meeting their standards. But at least their expressions can be taken at face-value, because the ESTJ is extremely straight-forward and honest.

-"When bogged down by stress, an ESTJ often feels isolated from others. They feel as if they are misunderstood and undervalued, and that their efforts are taken for granted."

-Worried about their perception, very dedicated

-Strong will

Eh...I am not sure but she is definitely Extroverted, doesn't strike me as a user of intuition (more practical), seems like a thinker, definitely a judger (I recall her saying she already finished her homework at a point, which surprised the rest). Fits the description.

Kanon: ESTP...? The Doer (https://www.personal...e.com/ESTP.html)

-outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty.

-have a strong flair for drama and style. They're fast-moving, fast-talking people who have an appreciation for the finer things in life. They're usually very good at story telling and improvising. They typically makes things up as they go along, rather than following a plan. They love to have fun, and are fun people to be around. They can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as they generally do not know and may not care about the effect their words have on others.

-practical, observant, fun-loving, spontaneous risk-takers with an excellent ability to quickly improvise an innovative solution to a problem

Not sure, but it does seem to describe Kanon well. If we look at the individual traits: "Definitely an extrovert, very much feels like a sensor; practical and in the moment, seems like a thinker (good control over emotion), not sure about the P but she does seem to prefer freestyling things.

Riho: ISTP (http://www.truity.co...ality-type/ISTP)

-ISTPs are typically reserved and even aloof. Tolerant and nonjudgmental, the ISTP calmly takes in the details and facts of their surroundings, noticing sensory data and observing how things work. They often tune into what needs to be done, taking care of the immediate needs of the moment in a modest, inconspicuous way. They tend to prefer action to conversation, and are often private about their personal lives. ISTPs are unlikely to “open up” to new people in a conventional way.

-ISTPs are good with their hands and often mechanical. They are typically attracted to hands-on hobbies

-ISTPs avoid making judgments based on personal values - they feel that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact. They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments.

And some things from my own experience:

-Avoids conflict and prefers a diplomatic, fair way of procedures

-Great technical expertise in a small number of hobbies, which they take pride in. Don't care about the impractical

-Highly logical

-Tend to save energy and slack off, and then get very enthusiastic when something sparks their interest. This change in usual behavior might be strange to outsiders.

-Often expresses humor through physical performance, instead of talking (photobombing, weird expressions)

Only one I am certain of, since I am the same type. She is definitely an introvert and enjoys her alone time; forced interaction does not provide her with energy and the spotlight puts her off guard. Also a sensor, very factual and sticks to reality; her interview replies are a good example of this. A thinker, needless to say. Also, thinkers most definitely have feelings but simply aren't in them touch with them as strongly as feelers, lol. Also a perceiver, her room is likely still a mess. Seems to be very lax and open-ended in her way of thinking.

Iikubo: ENFP? The Inspirer (http://www.personali.../html/ENFP.html)

-"ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything."

-"Most ENFPs have great people skills. They are genuinely warm and interested in people, and place great importance on their inter-personal relationships. ENFPs almost always have a strong need to be liked. Sometimes, especially at a younger age, an ENFP will tend to be "gushy" and insincere, and generally "overdo" in an effort to win acceptance. However, once an ENFP has learned to balance their need to be true to themselves with their need for acceptance, they excel at bringing out the best in others, and are typically well-liked. They have an exceptional ability to intuitively understand a person after a very short period of time, and use their intuition and flexibility to relate to others on their own level."

Iikubo seems to be extroverted, despite some ''introverted' hobbies'. Intuition seems to fit her more than sensing. Definitely feeling-oriented, not sure about perception but it seems more appropriate than judging from what we've seen...possibly ranks around the same level for both. Seems like she fits the bill, ENFP are often dreamy, awkward, open and very social individuals. She could very well be an ENFJ though, what do you think? 

Ishida: ESTP, similar to Kanon? The Doer (https://www.personal...e.com/ESTP.html)

-ESTPs have a strong flair for drama and style. They're fast-moving, fast-talking people who have an appreciation for the finer things in life. They may be gamblers or spendthrifts. They're usually very good at story telling and improvising.

Never really thought about it but Ishida is actually quite similar to Kanon in terms of personality traits O.o;.

Satou: ENFP? Like Haruna? The Inspirer (http://www.personali.../html/ENFP.html)

-ENFPs have an unusually broad range of skills and talents. They are good at most things which interest them. Project-oriented, they may go through several different careers during their lifetime

-Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery. They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks, and will frequently remain oblivous to these types of concerns.

When I look at it closer it seems more likely that Iikubo is an ENFJ and Masaki the ENFP, with the former seemingly more organized than the latter, but there's little I can think of that is strong evidence for it in both girls' case. Anyway, Masaki is extroverted as can be seen how often she initiates interaction, she has an absolutely insane amount of intuition and has only been developing her sensing as of late, lol. She used to space out in just about every show and talk about strange stuff 24/7.It's just the J and P I am not sure about.

Oda: O.D.A., The Oda

-Excels at being Oda

-The sole person with the ODA type in the world

Haven't seen enough of the new members yet >_>. I forgot about Kudou and just wrote something random for Oda since I'm tired, lol. Might edit them in at a later note but am curious as to what others think.

#3 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:37 PM

i take the test and got INTJ,,

i myself is new to MBTI topics so these analysis definitely have many flaw,, :ph34r: , but i find this topic is interesting and try a bit :

Fukuchan : ESFJ

to me looks like Fukuchan enjoying large network so maybe she is extroverted,,

Eripon : ENTJ 

from her attitude definitely Extroverted,, she enjoy and determined(to me, her determination show her intuitive side to imagining and planning "what could be") to being a center,,

Rihoriho : ISTP

agree as above post XD

Zukki : ESFP

to me she looks like a feeler,, 

Harunan : ESFP

to me she looks like a sensor that well aware of the moment,, 

Ayumin : ENFP

it's just my guess, Ayumin looks like a feeler in her interactions,,

Maachan : ENTP

to me Maachan attitude as multitalented practical charming prankster perfectly fit to ENTP,, she is joker of Momusu XD

Kuduu : ENTJ

Kuduu is people oriented and love taking command from her first day in the 10th gen even though she is youngest, my guess the commander :D

(MaaDuu combi is rational combi duo that can take over the world XD)

Oda : ENFJ

her nurture of 12th gen to me show her teacher side,,

12th gen : too soon , but my guess now :

Haachin     : ESFJ (definitely extroverted, friendly, and feeler)

Miki            : ISTJ (Miki strikes me as introverted because she enjoy small network of interaction like with Haachin or Oda),,

Maria         : ESTP ( Maria to me is ultimate performer and doer)

Akanechin  : ENTJ ( she has imagined her well planned future( like her future leadership of MM and age of her graduation ) so i think she is Intuitive and maybe Judger                                  too,and looks like she have sharptongue(say what in her mind) character too,,so i think she is Thinker, and her same personality with Kudo maybe                                               that what make her to be her fans XD )

that's my analysis for Momusu'15 member, for other group maybe next time,, XD

but one think though, what your type or Tsunku? to me i guess he is ENTP,,

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#4 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:03 PM

^ It's totally okay to make analysis even if you're new to MBTI, I'm not an expert either just interested :P

Oda: O.D.A., The Oda

-Excels at being Oda

-The sole person with the ODA type in the world

100% accurate :arrow:

Also your thoughts about Mizuki made me really think about her typing once again. Maybe we'll be able to find a solution eventually.

I'm way too hyped but it was a blast to read through your thoughts so thank you both of you for the long posts! I'll try current Momusu girls (minus Mizuki for now) too:

Erina: ENTJ
Erina seems independent and is outgoing. Maybe all she has done since her debut has been a part of her strategy = she has planned how to reach the center position :ph34r:
Riho: ISTP 
All I'm going to say: 10 poinst to Kinjiru for convicting me about Riho's type.
Kanon: ESFP
To me Kanon is the playful happy virus full of enthusiasm and that fits nicely in this type. With her strong common sense she's also very well in touch with reality.
Haruna: INFP
Haruna seems like the one that honestly cares about the others. I also see her as a creative person believing in her dreams judging by her passion for designing outfits.
Ayumi: ENFP or ESTP
I honestly have no idea because Ayumi is playful and realistic at the same time. She does value inspiration, seems to be curious and action-oriented so could be whichever.
Masaki: ENFP
Masaki is a synonym for playful and she seems to be really spontaneous and open for new projects. She's one of a kind to put it short.
Haruka: ESTP
Haruka is super charismatic and seems to get along with everyone. She's definitely outgoing and versatile is a term to describe her chancing tomboy/cute girl image.
Sakura: INFJ
I'm not sure about this one but to me at least Sakura seems like a gentle and organized person. For some reason I think she's an introvert and not that extroverted.

No 12 gen yet. I'll try other h!p girls next time :good:

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

#5 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:02 AM

^ what about Tsunku? i;m very curious about his type,,  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

#6 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

Sorry I forgot about Tsunku while writing my post ^^; His type could definitely be ENTP. Or maybe ENFP?

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

#7 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:28 PM

yeah ENTP, that what i thought too, ultimate troller,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

#8 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:54 AM

I'm so happy this thread exists! I was just thinking about this today after going through my own personality type profile again. 

Here are some of my idea's. I'm using 16personalities.com as my guide for these cause they lay it out really nicely. 

Masaki: ESFP- "The entertainer" She's very spontaneous, extremely high energy and enthusiastic. "ESFPs usually love a little drama and passion, but not so much when they are the focus of the criticisms it can bring." omg sooo maachan right? I feel so sure about maachan here's another thing that just screams maachan "Born entertainers, ESFPs love the spotlight, but all the world's a stage. Many famous people with the ESFP personality type are indeed actors, but they love putting on a show for their friends too, chatting with a unique and earthy wit, soaking up attention and making every outing feel a bit like a party." like yes come on..

Riho: ISTP- "The virtuoso" I also agree with others on this one. She's definitely introverted, bold, independent, and spontaneous. "ISTPs are reserved, but not withdrawn: the ISTP enjoys taking action, and approaches the world with a keen appreciation for the physical and sensory experiences it has to offer." Yep 

Kanon- ESFJ- "The consul" I see Kanon as a very caring person with the members, she's good at supporting people. Though she's not super energetic like maachan I think she's definitely an extravert.  "ESFJs love to be of service, enjoying any role that allows them to participate in a meaningful way, so long as they know that they are valued and appreciated." 
Mizuki- ISFJ- "The defender" "Dedicated and warm protectors." I see Mizuki as a gentle mother type figure as a leader  "ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity." 

I feel like I have a grasp on these personalities the best I'll have to think about everyone else a bit more. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#9 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:41 AM

^ I updated the 1st post with a link to 16personalities.com! I've also used it and one of the best things about it is that you can take the test and read about the types in many languages like you can even choose Finnish, my native language. I always get ENFJ no matter which test I take ^^;

Masaki: ESFP- "The entertainer" She's very spontaneous, extremely high energy and enthusiastic. "ESFPs usually love a little drama and passion, but not so much when they are the focus of the criticisms it can bring." omg sooo maachan right?

That's totally Maachan :lol:

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

#10 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:32 AM

Trying to wake this topic up.

Pocket Morning (1/26/2016)

Q: What subject are you good at?

f6930c7e9719bc4083fbecc59626d9b6.jpg

http://www.hello-onl...icle&topic=2530

This pretty much confirms she's an S and probably an ST? My previous guesses for Ayu were ENFP and ESTP so I'll drop ENFP for now and stick with ESTP. I still think she's an extrovert and more perceiving than judging.

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

#11 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:16 PM

^ so, Momusu main dancer pair is ISTP-ESTP, nice combi,, XD

i want to trying J=J members but maybe slowly,, (i'm too lazy XD)

from Pocket Morning question sometime there is question that the answer can be analyzed for MBTI ,

i try for Tomo,,

gpSG7Ck.png

isn't that kind of answer by I ? just lazing around watching something in bed,, XD

for N/S, i can't decide, from DVD Magz when she is flying her punch and tennis racket around seems like S, maybe that,, 

T/F, it seems like she is more on logical type, so T i think,,

J/P, this is most difficult to analyze because this is more internal thing, difficult to see from external viewpoint,, maybe J? dunno XD

so i think she is IxTx or maybe ISTx,, 

also Zukki graduating to become social worker, pretty much confirming she is ESFJ i think, "The Caregiver",,

ITEwlYD.png

#12 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

Sakura: INFJ

I'm not sure about this one but to me at least Sakura seems like a gentle and organized person. For some reason I think she's an introvert and not that extroverted.

I'm an INFJ (did the test last year) and I believe Sakura is a bit more ambitious than that type would allow. INFJ's are defined by their altruism and integrity. By that standard, I can really only see Mizuki and Kanon being sort of close (though Kanon is an extroverted type... I really think she's ENFJ). I don't think there are any true INFJ's in the current MM lineup, but that's based upon what we are allowed to see of their personalities. 

#13 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:46 PM

@Muyim Pimoup: I like your take on Tomoko! She really does seem like an I (though I'm an E and I relate to that Pocket Morning answer. :lol: But I prefer watching movies etc. with my family/friends so that's the difference between me and Tomo I guess). Let's hope she gives us more hints so we'll eventually figure out is she more like an J or P.

@sukibeam: I wonder what made me think Sakura is an introvert back in June? Nowadays I would say that she's an E and definitely more ambitious just like you said. Maybe she's an ENFJ like me? But ENFJs tend to be altruistic too and are probably more interested in working in a group than going solo. Maybe we should make a fresh start with Oda's type then since she has stated that she'd like to be a soloist one day. But I'm not saying that some ENFJs wouldn't enjoy being the center of attention. :lol:

About Kanon I agree with both of you: either an ESFJ or ENFJ. My previous guess was an ESFP... well that's not far-fetched either.

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

#14 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:39 PM

^ yeah, the J/P is most difficult for me to analyze,, i will watch more J=J DVD Magz,, XD

for me Sakura is Extravert,, she looks like enjoying large network with other H!P members,, my guess is ENFJ,, 

i found nice forum about guessing MBTI,, :D

http://personalityca...mbti-types.html

also this Pocket Morning question for Angerme, maybe their answer help a bit to analyze about I/E ?

http://www.hello-onl...icle&topic=2547

Takechan, Rinapuu, and Rikako most likely E,,

Ayacho partially E,, XD

Kananan answer make her ambivert,, probably balanced,,

Meimei, Murotan, Aiai and Moe can be I,,

this is just assuming by their answer,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

#15 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 06:19 PM

upping this thread because recent MBTI trend in Korean and Japanese Entertainment,,  :ph34r:

so Kawamuu said about her MBTI type in her blog post :

http://ameblo.jp/ang...2753446269.html

and she got INTJ, same with me and i'll never have guess it,, XD

maybe there's a reason she is my fave H!P member,,

ITEwlYD.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users