112 replies to this topic

#101 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:44 PM

Saturday sales were #1 with 9,094. Total is 1,247,809 copies

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#102 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:40 PM

Oh damn, I didn't realise she was on leave for asthma. I went on her thread and saw this post. 

Paruru opened tweeter account. She tweeted that she is taking medical leave due her asthma condition.

She won't participate at the Janken Tournament.

attachicon.gifparuru medical leave.jpg

Asthma can be b*tch during adolescence, but I'm surprised she hasn't simply outgrown it. Some of my friend and myself included outgrew asthma and it doesn't affect us  anymore. I still carry an inhaler, but haven't needed to use it. 

I want to see Miichan or Kojimako perform as senbatsu in HN. 

Asthma is different for different people. I know people who have grown out of it but some people still have it when they are adults. My boyfriend has always had asthma and it was never too much of a problem for him when he was younger but these last to years its actually got worse. :/ I guess its a different case for everyone,

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#103 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:26 AM

^Oh right, I see. I hope Paruru (and your BF) is able to control her asthma more steadily.

It's funny how on AKB single threads, there's no discussion of 'I hope AKB will be able to get number 1 this week' or 'If AKB can sell this much more than XXX then we might have a shot at #1'. On MM single threads, it's a daily struggle XD

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#104 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:44 AM

#1 with 22,110. Total of 1,269,919 so far.

#105 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:23 PM

^I wonder if this single will break into the 1,300,000 mark in the 1st week. It's looking to me like it'll fall just short of that. I'm also guessing it will fail to cross 1,500,000 this year even if it does get a boost in sales during the month of October. People over at stage48 keep saying Halloween has been turning into a big thing in Japan in recent years, but I don't know, I just don't think a holiday as superficial as Halloween would have the effect they're claiming it could for this single's sales. What I'm most interested in about this single is if it will get a second year wind circa October 2016 or not & how many non Halloween related weeks this single will be out of the charts for between now & then. The general public seems to have received it well, but with nowhere near the craze they received Koisuru Fortune Cookie with.

#106 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

There's the simple choreography that anybody can learn, a catchy song, the plus of it being a Halloween song, which means that people can play that song in particular at parties. There's many things going for them here, but as we all know, idols sell the most on the first day. Then, as for weekly sales, the first week. The rest is usually 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week sales, giving them a monthly figure of some kind. Whether 1.3M or 1.5M this single has done well, and I think it's more important to actually have a single that leaves a lasting impression in people's minds. This one can do it for this season.

#107 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:09 PM

wow, did you see that?

in US, Party City Halloween advertisement on TV, they did the bat flaps.

>
Yay, I receive my vinyl Halloween Night.

#108 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:24 AM

^

:D

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#109 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:59 AM

Halloween Night merchandises:

AKB48×JIRO Halloween Night T-Shirts (Black)
16 Designs, 4,320JPY each

http://doctor48md.tu...shirts-black-16

^
This is nice but expensive (like US$40).

>
AKB48×JIRO Halloween Night Can Badges Part 1
1350JPY per set of 3 (2x design, 1x photo); Photo versions not shown

http://doctor48md.tu...n-badges-part-1

#110 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:55 PM

SMAP×SMAP 2015-10-26 Halloween Night

#111 DuuItNow