Photo

[7/11~8/29] Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER ~DISCOVERY~ & ~CHALLENGER~

Hello! Project Morning Musume C-ute Angerme Juice=Juice Country Girls Hello Pro Kenshuusei Makoto Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#181 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

^
Are you sure it's Celsius? 90 Celsius will burn people alive lol

Just checked and you're right :)

Still 31 and 32 degrees celsius is still pretty warm and add to that dancing and singing under hot lights in a crowded concert hall it would be very easy to get overheated. That being said I'm sure the girls are provided with things to help keep them as cool as possible :)

#182 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

If this temperature is right maimi need a lot of water

#183 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:51 AM

do you think i could get tickets on the day of the concert? Hiroshima 8/15?!?! i still dont have tickets. huhuhuhuhu.

i might end out just breathing the same air as them. bwahahahah.

#184 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:54 AM

You should be able to buy a ticket right outside the hall. There will be Wota selling extra tickets.

#185 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:38 AM

thanks! i hope it won't be super expensive... but doesn't these tickets have a seating arrangement where only men or only women can seat? how would i know?

#186 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

thanks! i hope it won't be super expensive... but doesn't these tickets have a seating arrangement where only men or only women can seat? how would i know?

Listen to the concert rips and watch the footage of the audience on the concert DVDs :) They don't have separate seating for men and women, trust me ;) Like any concert that people attend everyone sits in their assigns seats and if they're in a group that group can either be a group of men or women or a mix of both :)

#187 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

I'd advise looking for a ticket resale store, but I'm not sure which ones operate in Hiroshima. Normally the tickets will be cost price if the seats are further back (sometimes even cheaper) but two or three times the price if you want to get in the first 10-15 rows...and yes there's no gender segregation for the shows. ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#188 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:00 PM

However try to avoid Family Seat tickets otherwise you can't fully express yourself while enjoying concert.

#189 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:05 PM

^ thanks for the advice guys! much appreciated. i hope i can get tickets.. all the way in Hiroshima.. or else, ill just buy everything in the booths. hahahaha. if they're outside that is. 

#190 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

News from Mr. A via JPLOP

Country Girls Yamaki Risa will miss the Country Girls Live tour today and the H!P Summer concert in Sendai on 8/1 due to not feeling well.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/3238/

#191 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:30 PM

Please excuse the double post, but I just wanted to let you guys know that there will be new concert goods available to buy from tomorrow via e-lineup :)

http://www.e-lineup....-10-123803.html

0808up_colectionfilePart2.jpg

0808up_solo2LPart3.jpg

#192 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:00 PM

News from Mr. A via JPLOP

Country Girls Yamaki Risa will miss the Country Girls Live tour today and the H!P Summer concert in Sendai on 8/1 due to not feeling well.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/3238/

Yamaki has returned and will be at the Nakano 8/8 concert.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/3300/

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#193 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:24 PM

Wow, that was a quick recovery. I hope she's actually feeling 100% again, though, and is not forcing herself.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#194 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ #TeamInabaccho

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

Just gonna say that they had the DVD recording today for HaroCon. I guess no one was reported absent today, eh?

source: Baccho's 150809 blog entry

#195 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:25 PM

News via Mr.internet concerning Ozeki Mai:

since the end of last week, Ozeki Mai had problems with her throat and got treatment. After a medical examination once more, she was diagnosed with vocal cord nodules problems and won't be allowed to sing this weekend. She won't be allowed to sing, but she will appear and perform at these events : release event for Country Girls on 8/14, the Country Girls Live tour concert in Hiroshima on 8/14, and the H!P concert in Hiroshima on 8/15.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/3326/

It's sad that Ozeki-chan won't be able to sing, but I'm glad that she'll still be attending the concert in Hiroshima and quite relieved that they already filmed the DVD and Blu-Ray for the concerts on this Sunday past :)

#196 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:23 PM

Almost a full bill of health for today's concerts Zukki is still performing on the side for the most part because of her eye.

I'm impressed by everyone today, H!P is in a really good place because there's so many new members this year but they're already . Also Riko and Hamachan were amazing for the dance team and yes I did't normally associate either with their dancing that much...but they more than proved their places.

Horie, Kaedi, Nagisa and Icchan already have the performance level of the full members...hurry up an debut them somewhere now before it's too late! XD The best dancer from the new KSS who could attend is Ono.

The person who individually impressed me the most is Ayapan she's nailed on for joining the hall of fame for H!P vocalists. The others that caught the eye and ear for me were Wadasaku and Ogata (Risa) variety....actually the other Ogata is now really good at covering any lack of skill with looking like she's just having really good fun (She seems to be winning the 12ki popularity race).

Finally - Country Girls vocals are 10 times better than when I saw them in January Chisaki's starting to sound good just needs to get a bit better with expression and Yamaki's tendency to go a little screechy seems completely gone.    :good:  :good:  :good:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#197 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:15 PM

I went to tonight's concert and it was so amazing ^___^ I loved it!!

I wrote a report if anyone wants to read!

#198 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for the report. Kobushees really are impressive for the time they have been together. I wonder if HP can replicate what they did with Kobushi Factory and use it with other groups or is it just catching lightning in a bottle?

#199 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:54 PM

DVD

Hello!%20Pro%20Egg,%20Hello!%20Project-5

Blu-ray

Hello!%20Pro%20Egg,%20Hello!%20Project-5

#200 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:44 PM

The Bluray cover is actually quite nice. Simple, but nice.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users