#1 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

VrK6UYT.png

fqtdSAD.jpg

BPM15Q (BPM Ichigokyuu) is a new age DJ vocal unit made up of IchigoRinahamu (苺りなはむ) and Nicamoq (にかもきゅ) with a yume kawaii theme. All music and outfits are self produced.

Announced on May 31st, their first events will take place June 20th and 21st, followed by an event June 28th!

bSvClnN.jpg

苺りなはむ / IchigoRinahamu / Rinahamu

Name: Yokoyama Rina

Birthdate: 4/11

Rinahamu is an ex-member of both BiS and Akishibu Project. In 2014 she gave herself a mission: sell 5,000 copies of her debut solo single or retire. The single's title 苺りなはむ and it included 5 songs. Later in 2015, she followed up with a new single titled はむテール。. Also of note, she had a collaboration single with Younapi shortly after her solo debut in 2014. Under her belt is modeling, being an idol, solo work, and DJing.

Official Twitter x Official Site x Fan Tumblr (mine, selfish plugging)

jFEjErY.jpg

にかもきゅ / Nicamoq / NiCA

I... honestly don't know much about her besides knowing she's a model / famous selfie taker and is a DJ. Anyone willing to help?

Official Twitter x Official Instagram

07Emw6b.jpg

Official Site

A few articles, only one of which I've taken the time to (sloppily...) translate

http://zigg.jp/?p=20090

IchigoRinahamu(苺りなはむ) x Nicamoq (にかもきゅ) have formed a new age DJ vocal unit - BPM15Q

IchigoRinahamu is an ex-member of BiS and Akishibu Project who recently completed her goal of selling 5,000 copies of a single or retiring. Nicamoq is a popular selfie taker and also works as a DJ. The two have come together to form BPM15Q (BPM Ichigokyuu) and announced the unit officially on May 31st with a surprise concert in Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at the "「LIVEプラスFESTIVAL」 supported by きみだけLIVE" event.

BPM15Q is a new age DJ vocal unit with a "yume kawaii" theme where all music and costumes are self-produced. Additionally, BPM15Q's first events will be at Sound Note Nagoya on June 20th and 21st, followed by an event in Tokyo at Shibuya NEO on June 28th. Keep your eyes on them in the future.

http://www.billboard.../detail/28732/2 (this one includes an interview?)

#2 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:50 PM

BPM15Q (nicamoq remix) It's a mash up of their songs

https://soundcloud.c...5qnicamoq-remix

#3 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

IchigoRinahamu is an ex-BiS and Akishibu Project member who managed to sell 5,000 copies of her solo single and avoided retirement with her goal. Nicamoq is a popular selfie taker and also worked with the entertainment group BURUMA CREW as a DJ who wore bloomers. (gym uniform) Between these two, a new unit was formed.

Their unit name is BPM15Q (pronounced bii pii emu ichigokyuu). They revealed this on an event held on May 31st at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST. Their image would be a new kawaii culture keyword "yume kawaii" (dreamy cute) and would work as a new age DJ vocal and self produced unit. What will these two troublesome girls join forces to do in the center of the internet? Right now we're going to see what they plan to do after this formation.

A plan for supporting tweets to reach 15Q (159) was made with the reward of DJ Nicamoq releasing a remix of BPM15Q's songs so far.* Their first events as a group will be held on June 20th and 21st at Sound Note Nagoya. Keep on the look out for more events in the future.

*This has already happened, it was the sound cloud post.

Q: How did IchigoRinahamu and Nicamoq come to meet?

IchigoRinahamu: We knew each other from the internet, especially from twitter. Nicamoq is famous for taking selfies and I saw them and thought "So cute!" and saved the images (laughs). After that, at a HamuFes event of mine focused on DJing, we became friends! From then on she's been supporting my activites quietly; her cheering has really helped me along. When I feel under the weather, I'll message her on LINE at 4 A.M. and she'll reply back immediately (laughs).
Nicamoq: I actually knew Rinahamu before when she had her debut with BiS while I was modeling. Around that time, I had long black hair in twintails often and people thought "That girl's Rinahamu-like, right?" and looked me up. This unit is more like a "Finally!" thing for me. Rinahamu has a powerful feeling around her and has the power to produce things, I thought she would be a good rival to have, she was my goal.

Q: What's the reason for forming BPM15Q?

Nicamoq: I've kept up with Rinahamu's activites and thought that she was too good to go to waste. I wanted a more Rinahamu way of doing things and thought it would be fun and a way to really push forward. Rinahamu thought "I want someone to form a unit with" and I said, "Then I'll do it!". After that, we had our first collaboration that was fun and unforgetable, it was a "This is it!" feeling between us all along.
IchigoRinahamu: Before I went solo, I wanted to be in a duo with someone. Also, I saw Nicamoq had a buzzing feeling when I saw her and I thought to myself, "Ah, this person, she's like me!". We were aiming for the same thing. I had a hunch our combined forces would be an amazing thing! In multiple ways (laughs). After, we wrote lyrics together, but we wanted people to hear them. Anyway, I want to do fun things! 

Q: What is BPM15Q aiming for as a unit?

Nicamoq: Recently, the scenario is that most idol's material and handling is done by adults.  If that's the essence of an idol, I don't want to become an idol but instead one who does it themselves. I want to be something even adults can listen to and get addicted to without being produced by one; I want to create a new sub-culture, something like Kyary-chan. I really believe she's started a new movement, we want to be that way.  For example, for people to say "This has a BPM15Q feel".
IchigoRinahamu: Therefore, BPM15Q is self produced.

Q: So, looks like things are going well?

Everyone: (laughs)
IchigoRinahamu: No, I'm nervous!
Nicamoq: I’m here so it’s fine.  Rinahamu's fans can rest easy (laughs)

A REALLY REALLY ROUGH and probably wrong translation of this article. Pictures from it: http://imgur.com/a/FD7TC

*Translation help by my friend Farrah

#4 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:52 PM

New(?) pictures from their site. Weren't up when I went a few days ago. Is this considered spam if I'm trying to keep the topic up to date but also bump it? Sorry if so~

nLxVpSX.jpg

J51Ti9Y.jpg

gQTlmqQ.jpg

They also have some campaign going on: http://www.bpm15q.com/ share the tweet thing on the page and at 1,000 shares an awesome project will start?

http://tokyogirlsupd...0150647275.html <-- this is a really good article, probably better than what I have written here LOL

#5 vincenzogrubb

vincenzogrubb

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:38 PM

Spam all you want, I'm already obsessed with them.

#6 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:51 AM

tumblr_nqlmhtv9Bn1u00qybo1_1280.jpg

(wow that's really big)

Nothing big to update unless I really missed something--

CIVUPbNUEAAu-5g.jpg

Yume Kawaii (Cawaii?) Festival! Their whole fashion and influence movement shtick is having a festival~ I assume this is the first of it's kind?

http://www.bpm15q.com/#!event/clsxThey have a handful of new events that someone in Japan could check out!

If I've missed anything and anyone else is keeping tabs, please post (◑‿◐✿)

Rinahamu and Nicamoq regularly pick on each other so I feel like I should start posting some of them to the best of my ability--

#7 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

Having bought 2 copies of Rinahamu's solo debut single (2nd one was on the final night of her challenge), I'm glad that she's doing this new project too but disappointed that I haven't been able to see them live yet. Nicamoq is on CHEERZ everyday posting a ton of pictures though. Seems she's the #1 idol on there now!

Maybe they can get some crowdfunding to make a music video because that would be awesome! Isn't that how Tentenko had hers made? Then again, hers looked like it was filmed with a 30 year old video camera so...

Line-up at a future event I'd like to see, maybe some large scale Hamu Fes: BPM 15Q, Ichigo Rinahamu, Tentenko, DJ YounaP, Yurumerumo, Mizuta Mari...

#8 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

Rinahamu stuff:

http://www.billboard.../detail/30553/2

#9 Maakezu

Maakezu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:44 PM

I have listened that Soundcloud remix that nicamoq made while reading the Tokyo Girls Update article. I was instantly hooked, and I think is really cool that they want to make it on their own. I'm keeping an eye on them, they seem really fun!
Also nicamoq anwers to some tweets from his fans, she's also on LINE (through I think you use the LINE account for a reservation for the live shows..)

Anyways, I really like them. (Also I didn't know rinahamu was a former BiS member o.o)

#10 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

I hope there's some non ridiculous way to get the Rinahamu Starbucks sticker.

She'll be picking up trash in Shibuya with fans on 8/15 to promote her single. Someone took a picture of her next to a Starbucks cup on the train last winter so accusations of littering came up, leading to the song.

Saw her and Nicamoq at Idol Koushien last Sunday and they were great! I forgot to ask Rinahamu about Akishibu since they're starting to get more popular but, I think she is happy doing what she wants.

Video from the Yume Cawaii Fes.

#11 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:17 AM

Picking trash event report:

http://www.billboard.../detail/30897/2

And it seems that you can order the single here:

http://vvstore.jp/i/...00000000087140/

#12 inpolk1997

inpolk1997

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

Hey guys! I've been really getting into rinahamu and bpm15Q ! And I'm really sorry to ask this but I've gotten desperate... Could anyone give me a download link or send me the full songs for ichigo rinahamus debut single... I would've bought it but I'm kind of Ina tough situation atm! It would mean a lot if I could get a reply. Thanks :) if anyone could send me the songs through email that would be awesome! This is my email [email protected]

#13 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:15 AM

#14 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:19 PM

If you're using DMM.yell then Rinahamu is competing for the chance to have one of her songs be the theme song for a TV show. She was #1 a while back but she's at 5-6 right now. 

I like SUPERGiRLS and Idoling!!! too but, they have enough going for them right now. Vote Rinahamu!

#15 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

If you're using DMM.yell then Rinahamu is competing for the chance to have one of her songs be the theme song for a TV show. She was #1 a while back but she's at 5-6 right now. 

I like SUPERGiRLS and Idoling!!! too but, they have enough going for them right now. Vote Rinahamu!

Is there any link for this voting? I'd gladly vote for Rinahamu

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#16 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:07 AM

It's a mobile app DMM.yell (http://yell.dmm.com/lp/ ) so DL it and vote! Not sure if it works outside of Japan but it's only in Japanese right now. Not that you need to read much of anything once you get it. You just find the pictures and tap on them to vote.

If that doesn't work, you can try CHEERZ (https://cheerz.cz/) since she and nicamoq are on there and it's multilingual.

She fell out of the top 10! 

#17 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:42 PM

Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I've been into BPM15Q for a while but had no idea there was a thread on here. There was another yumecawa-fest at christmas, but I was wondering is there actually anywhere to buy any 15Q stuff? Or is it just at concerts.

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#18 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:21 PM

^ As far as I know, you can only buy their stuff at events :( but I haven't been following as closely as I used to. I know Rinahamu has/had an online shop, though, but idk if one exists for BPM15Q yet.

#19 olorosooso

olorosooso

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

The only BPM15Q goods I have seen available online is this shirt collabo with Galaxxxy:

http://galaxxxyrocks...jp/?pid=1553139

#20 olorosooso

olorosooso

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:39 AM

Live show at Tokyo Tower's Club 333, really good stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users