181 replies to this topic

#161 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:25 AM

^

Ah, yes, the rumored "prostitution ring" that some keep talking about.

I may expand on my use of that because for anyone who reads this thread and doesn't know, there's rumors among NGT that some "fans" are just with some members to shower them with thousands (if not millions) of yen so they get most votes in the Election and probably more opportunities to see them at handshake events. That it goes waaay more than actual dating.

The only justice Maho would get is NGT disbanding. But for her that wouldn't be justice, as she vowed from the beginning she wanted to protect NGT and Team G.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#162 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:08 AM

It could be the prostitution ring, or it could be something less extreme, like, we pretty much know that the no-dating rule in 48G is of the "don't get caught" kind... If there was proof of that, that might lead creepy people (the kind who expect no-dating rules to be strict) to actively try and get members caught out of spite.

#163 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:43 AM

Team NIII and Team G had their final theater performance as teams.

Maho, Hasegawa Rena, and Sugahara Riko announced their graduation.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#164 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 01:03 PM

Is there any chance that Rena and Riko are the members who were rumored to have helped Maho's assaulters?

#165 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:43 PM

Those 2 are the only ones we can guarantee it isn't actually. They're graduating in solidarity with her.
Riko is the one that helped her when it happened along with Riko's mum.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#166 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:18 PM

Is there any chance that Rena and Riko are the members who were rumored to have helped Maho's assaulters?

No. 

Those are Mahohon's vocal supporters throughout this entire ordeal. 

What we can be sure of (it's an undeniable fact), is that the guilty perpetrators are still in NGT48, safe and sound, protected by AKS.

#167 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:44 PM

And management are more or less protecting them, dissolving the teams and having all first gen as one. Mixing the bad members with the innocent members.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#168 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:11 AM

Oh dear :x What will it take for management to finally get its act together? >.<

#169 Leon_santillan1980

Leon_santillan1980

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:25 AM

is blackslashing bad to the management, akb48 is losing sponsors 

#170 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:52 PM

NGT for sure lost a lot, if not all, their sponsors. I don't think AKB has lost anything.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#171 Yayomo

Yayomo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 11:03 AM

NGT for sure lost a lot, if not all, their sponsors. I don't think AKB has lost anything.

I've seen some reports that some AKB sponsors plan to get out their contracts but I don't know reliable that information is. I would take it with a grain of salt.

(It was somewhere on twitter but I didn't save the tweets)

#172 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 12:52 AM

AKS is finally suing the two guys who assaulted Maho

A little too late, unfortunately...

https://www.sponichi...000018000c.html

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#173 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 05:24 AM

Better late than never...?

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#174 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:02 AM

Merely an attempt at saving face after the ship has sunk. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#175 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:58 AM

They still need to name and fire the accomplices.

#176 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:55 PM

Maho, Riko, and Rena have officially graduated.

Akimoto penned a new song just for them (the name of the stage)Taiyou wa nando demo.

Murakumo Fuuka,Watanabe Ayusa, Kusakabe Aina, Oguma Tsugumi, Kado Yuria, Takazawa Tomoka, and Takahashi Nanami made guest appearances. 

Supposedly Rena hinted at being a seiyuu and Riko hinted at still being an idol.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#177 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:54 AM

What's this now? http://news.livedoor...etail/16491959/

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#178 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:18 AM

Katomina slipped up and sent an Instagram story to her public account.
pgsFrRL_d.jpg
It says
"can they change the channel? I am doing manicure here."
She deleted it fast but 2 different screenshots of it made it around twitter and she's now been demoted to kks and NGT48 are off sns(no idea if that applies to Rika of course)
Edit: looks like sns ban starts at 11pm jst

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#179 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:57 PM

didn't think they would be dumb enough to post something like that but here we are lol 

demotion to kks is yet another way to save face as literally all the 1st gen members have had their team memberships revoked with the team disbandment, so what exactly has she been demoted from? being an 1st gen member? she will always be one just as miichan remained AKB 1st gen despite joining KKS after her scandal. they didn't really do anything here..

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#180 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:07 PM

Katomina slipped up and sent an Instagram story to her public account.
pgsFrRL_d.jpg
It says
"can they change the channel? I am doing manicure here."

Sorry for being dense but what is so bad about this?

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users