• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#141 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:07 AM

The Japanese word for the crime alarm was #1 trending in Japan earlier and is still at #7 and everyone is commenting on it as the joke it is.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#142 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:16 AM

Emergency 48TALK: NGT48 Yamaguchi Maho Assaulted

As far as I know this incident has been carried by BillBoard News, NHK News, Natalie and the Daily Mail(UK).

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#143 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

From The Japan Times.
Outrage erupts online in Japan after assaulted NGT48 pop idol apologizes for 'causing trouble'
https://www.japantim...d/#.XDir9Gc8SHs

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#144 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:01 AM

The longer this situation goes on, the more I am disgusted with management for their poor handling of this situation. Could you imagine, being one of the most, if not the most, successful idol agencies in Japan and not even going out of your way to ensure your idol’s safety? Even if they aren’t “popular”? I’m so proud of Mahohon for being so brave to stand up and use her voice to not only protect herself, but her team and other 48g members. A lot of the evidence as far as members involved goes seems to point in Tano Ayaka’s direction, so I hope that they properly handle this not by benching her from a few events until “the drama dies down”, but to fire her. I really hope Aki-P and AKS make the right decision and fire all NGT staff involved who have failed to protect the girls on numerous occassions (because according to Mahohon, this isn’t the first time something like this has happened to a member).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#145 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:11 AM

Tanslation by HT_xrahmx on twitter (src: https://twitter.com/...831513798590467 )
Translated comments made by various people including current and former members of AKB.
collection-posts-about-maho-incident-01.
collection-posts-about-maho-incident-02.
collection-posts-about-maho-incident-03.

Translation were done by xdreamscape on twitter (src: https://twitter.com/...726036271980544 )
Translated summary of the outcome of investigations made by 5ch and twitter community.
ch5-investigation-summary-01.jpg
ch5-investigation-summary-02.jpg
ch5-investigation-summary-03.jpg
ch5-investigation-summary-04.jpg

Original translator unknown. Retweeted by teamyujin1 ( Src: https://twitter.com/...861523422883840 )
Translated conversion of a female fan.
ngt-female-fan-story-01.jpg
ngt-female-fan-story-02.jpg
ngt-female-fan-story-03.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#146 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

It's been talked about that Otaki Yuria and Takahashi Mau's graduations are also related to the case. About selling their information and taking pictures to sell.

This case (although still shrouded in rumors) is becoming more and more disturbing...

Some members - Nakai Rika, Nighigata Marina, Tano Ayaka - have recently tweeted and Nakai's seems believeable. But what's interesting is Marina's and Ayaka's don't even mention Maho at all. They seem almost similar. (Nishigata's is two parts, scroll down for part 2)

I'm still not pointing fingers on a "who done it", but this is getting ridiculous.

https://twitter.com/...119082327330817
https://twitter.com/...122164448710656

What's terrible though is if anyone were to graduate from NGT right now, there would be "Oh, I found a new dream! I sooooo was not related to Maho's attack case. I've been thinking on graduating for over a year now."

It's bad enough that there's finger pointing and bashing on social media for members like Ayaka and Marina (who by the way got questioned by police and they say they weren't involved). But if anyone actually graduated at this point they would be accused of harming Maho.

At this point, is it even the girls themselves speaking? Or is it management?? I wouldn't be surprised if it's management.

Edit:

So some smart people have done some work here:

@ 58 seconds, shows that she recognized the one male suspect, Jo

https://twitter.com/...9906477056?s=19

Edited by ShiningLight445, 13 January 2019 - 05:40 AM.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#147 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

The whole situation is looking very grim... sponsors and deals have been cut, the members involved have not been punished (but actually supported), the attackers are roaming free, the management at fault have yet to publicly apologize (and got the new managers to apologize on the first day of the job.....), and most importantly, Maho still has not received an apology from staff for the lack of care, and I doubt she nor the other innocent members have been given any kind of reassurance that their protection will increase and the group bullies will be dealt with properly. 

If AKS truly believe keeping silent while letting BUNSHUN of all people try to clear the most likely suspects names is going to get them out of this mess.... i don't even know what to say lol..  

Of course, I'll support my oshi's. Rika is my #1 and Maho my #2, so i'm biased in my views, but I really don't think Rika is involved. Her and Maho's twitter interactions on Dec 10 (after the incident) should make that clear enough. I don't think Maho would have done that if Rika gave away her info and allowed for men to attack her  :c18:

I hope Maho, and all the innocent NGT members, can get through this and see a bright future for themselves. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#148 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:55 PM

For what it's worth, I don't think Rika is involved in this situation.

However, that said, I am quite clear in that I want to see her leave the group as well, simply due to her long row of scandals, which includes being toxic towards a.) fellow NGT members, b.) other 48 group girls, and c.) Other fans (e.g., shit-talking fans to other fans at handshake events). This kind of behavior is 100% intolerable, and before this NGT disaster happened, I thought Rika was the big problem of 48G due to her toxicity, which can cause so many cliques, rifts, and bad situations overall. 

What we've seen now with Ayakani/Gatanee and the other members mentioned in this context, plus the outside people such as Jo, Inapoo, etc., as well as lax management, is just atrocious. It is absolutely ridiculous, and in my opinion, there are only two ways to completely mend this situation, even though that might prove difficult: 

Option 1. Fire Ayakani and Gatanee, likely also Ogiyuka for her involvement with Inapoo. Look for at least disciplinary actions towards Noepii and Katomina. Fire Rika for her issues (unrelated to this case). Fire all management that has permitted this to go on (that would include Imamura, but as we now know, he is merely relocated within AKS/48G which is highly disappointing). Pursue legal action towards Jo, Inapoo, and the others. Pursue legal action towards Bunshun due to their involvement with Inapoo. 

Option 2. Fire relevant management that has done nothing. Dissolve NGT48 as a whole. Do not transfer any girls to any of the sister groups. Alternative is to transfer only some girls, but then those girls needs to be 100% innocent and clear of any drama. Unfortunately they are NGT48 girls, and so one cannot be sure what kind of fans they have in their wake, and as such I would much rather have them gone from 48G than risk having this toxic disaster spread any further.

Second option sucks, but at least it removes all of the problem girls in one go. 

How NGT48 is going to somehow rectify all of this out of nowhere is beyond me. And I just don't think they have it in them. Sorry to say.

#149 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:24 PM

It's sad, the way management is trying to "save" NGT.

"We're not going to fire Imamura, just replace him". "We'll give the members alarms so they will be more protected". "Those guys accused are now banned again from any NGT activity".

It's just a big sad joke. There's no way NGT will ever be the same, no matter how hard they tried. It's so out in the public now, through social media, newspapers, television reports, talk show programs. Yeah, sure, sooo easy to cover everything up like nothing's happened. <_<

Everything will suffer - handshakes, theater attendance, CD sales. No doubt about that. Also election votes. Who knows, some members might not even show up at all in rank.NGT had great increase of members in last election. This year......yeah, no probably not.

Banning these 3 suspects from NGT events won't last forever. It obviously didn't stop them before. They need to be in jail.

And as for any suspected members - graduation. No special treatment.

Money is a huge thing and there will be money continuously lost until something positive happens. But the suspected members need to go. I don't care. That's money lost, but hey, someone else will come around and be a source for money.

Sad to say, but I'm boycotting NGT stuff for awhile. Granted, I only need the last two singles. But management has disgusted me so much. Maho and any innocent members don't deserve all this negativity that management has done. But I have to do what I think is right, for now.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#150 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:09 PM

So after all this time, a third party committee has been chosen to investigate.

https://twitter.com/...237518245314560

Iwasaki Law Office - company lawyer of Ariola Japan (NGT's label)
Akasakamori no Ki Law Office - representative is a former company lawyer of Dentsu
Shinwa Law Office - company lawyer of AKS and Akimoto's own company

What a big joke <_< XP 

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#151 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:52 AM

Another big haha moment - one of Niigata's regional bank's dropped advertising for NGT and now supports Nogizaka46

XD

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#152 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:41 PM

Well, here's the verdict.

The third party committee - the one I mentioned a few posts above - reviewed everything and came to the conclusion that no NGT members were involved in the whole ordeal.

They released the papers that can be found here. https://ngt48.com/ne...etail/100003226

Mahohon unfollowed Seiji Reina, Nakai Rika and no shock NGT (all on twitter).

Also important to note that 36 members were personally asked and 12 members stated they have/are in relationships with fans.

Safe to say now that I will be cutting ties with NGT for good.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#153 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:48 PM

I don't think the group is going to survive this. I mean...obviously committee is lying, Mahohon's case is bad for the image of the group and now members are dating fans...well. 

This group is the only one from the 48/46 that I was following...I prefer to stop. And I'm still so sad for Mahohon, hope she will be fine.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#154 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:02 PM

Yikes. I've been following the group since their debut, but now I only keep up with them because of Noe. Now, I'm not entirely sure if I'll even do that. I hope Mahohon will be fine, and I hope they don't try to discreetly make her leave.

#155 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:01 PM

Apparently NGT48’s management has been persuading Mahohon to stay, but I don’t understand why’d they do that when she’s just going to continue calling them out on their bullshit until she gets proper justice. NGT48 are pretty much done for, with all this information coming out about the Mahohon attack, the lack of justice and multiple members dating fans, I can’t see them moving far from here. The most logical answer would be to disband the group and fire all staff involved, but even I know that AKS wouldn’t dare to do that.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#156 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:18 AM

Mahohon is just so strong for live tweeting while the press conference was going on. I love her so much. So strong....

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#157 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:34 AM

I have to admit this girl is really brave to stand against those people. I bet there would have been SSK this year she could have made it into senbatsu or even Kami 7. But I guess that was the reason this mess started. If management is not going to be by her side then it's better for her to graduate. Maybe there are other ways to get justice without having to stay in the group.

Morning Musume'19

#158 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:19 PM

https://www.otaquest...tart-announced/
NGT48's team NIII and team G will disband and members will be divided between "1st gen" and KKS instead.
Another attempt to salvage the group. I don't think it will work - nothing short of revealing the whole truth regarding what happened to Maho will help.

#159 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:12 PM

They should just get of the group at this point. I feel bad for Maho and the girls who did nothing wrong, but NGT has lost all sponsors and has lost almost all appeal to the general public.

I used to love NGT48 so much. I can't stand them now. It hurts a bit too, because my oshimen (Noe) was most likely involved in Maho's assault case. I still hope that Maho will get some sort of justice, but at this point, I don't believe it'll happen. The damage has been done.

#160 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 09:49 PM

I don't know how the Japanese fans feel about the whole story, but from a Western point of view, they would need to reveal the names of the members involved in Maho's assault, fire them (no head-shaving nonsense), and apologize formally to Maho and to the fans. It would be great if Maho's assaulters were convicted, but NGT's management doesn't control the police or justice, so it's out of their hands now.
My wild theory is that they're afraid telling the truth would result in a huge (dating?) scandal that wouldn't only affect NGT, but other 48 groups as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users