• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#121 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

NGT48 ranked #14 on Toretame's Top 20 Idol Groups of 2017!

https://toretame.jp/...-edition.html/3

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#122 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

NGT dominated the 2018 Request Hour. All NGT songs is called for, 5 in the top 10 and number 1 song.

Wow... They are so powerful. Lets see if it can carry to this year election.

#123 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:08 PM

2nd gen auditions to begin next month.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#124 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:46 AM

damn that was fast... felt like they could go on another year before adding a new gen.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#125 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

Manager said some days ago that he wants 20-25 new girls.

#126 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

^

Looking back at 2nd gen of AKB and the other sister groups it's kinda the same number. For instance:

AKB 2nd gen - 17

SKE 2nd gen - 24

NMB 2nd gen - 23

HKT 2nd gen - 21

And throwing in JKT 2nd gen: 31

The gens after tend to dwindle down a bit.  NGT is showing more interest among people (look at Request Hour), and fans from Niigata appear very passionate about them. (at least...it appears so to me. But what do I know  :arrow: ) But still, I'm excited for 2nd gen :)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#127 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

i do think it would be better for them to hold off on revealing the new members until after the ssk elections. simply because i want to see how well ngt does this year and i fear their including 2nd gen will shake up the vote distribution lool 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#128 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:11 AM

I agree

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#129 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:40 AM

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#130 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:07 PM

NGT48 did a shuffle a few days ago during their concert. Several Kenkyuusei got promoted, Team G has been announced aswell.

https://www.nikkansp...4130000868.html
https://natalie.mu/music/news/278082

New Team NIII:
Kato Minami - Team NIII Captain
Ogino Yuka - Team NIII Vice Captain
Kashiwagi Yuki
Sato Anju
Takakura Moeka
Tano Ayaka
Nishigata Marina
Yamada Noe
Seiji Reina (promoted)
Takahashi Mau (promoted)
Nishimura Nanako (promoted)
Miyajima Aya (promoted)

Team G:
Oguma Tsugumi
Sugahara Riko
Nakai Rika
Hasegawa Rena
Homma Hinata
Murakumo Fuka
Yamaguchi Maho
Kado Yuria (promoted)
Kusakabe Aina (promoted)
Nakamura Ayuka (promoted)
Nara Miharu (promoted)

NIII Kenkyuusei:
Ando Chikana
Sato Kairi
Takahashi Nanami
Tsushima Yunako
Fujisaki Miyu

The captain and vice captain of Team G are going to be announced at a later date.

#131 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:52 AM

Yes, both my girls were promoted!! (Yuurin and Ayaya)

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#132 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:50 AM

Last night, Kato Team NIII member Miyajima Aya (20) announced her graduation!

https://www.nikkansp...5220000932.html

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#133 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 05:46 AM

https://aramajapan.c...-members/94450/

Mahohon got assaulted by two men outside her apartment back in December. She just revealed this not too long ago (January 8th I believe). From what I've been able to gather, one or more NGT members leaked her private information to the attackers, including her address. The two suspects were released, and management swept it under the rug.

I don't know if I got all the details right. If anybody else can correct me / elaborate, it would be appreciated. But this is still horrifying.

#134 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 05:54 AM

It's just so sad :sob: I just found out this evening and my heart hurts for Mahohon.....she's one I follow a lot in NGT.

Last month she took hiatus from all social media too. She's very brave for talking about this on twitter.

NGT is high on worldwide trends.

It's also NGT's 3rd anniversary today.....

I'm just seriously disappointed with management. This can, and will, get very bad.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#135 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:40 AM

edit: I have remove what I wrote because I don't want to talk about it..
And I am sorry if I cause any further unhappiness to anyone .. This case is sad enough :( sorry
If the mods are so kind to remove my this post .. it would be nice thank you ..

#136 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 05:03 PM

Ares13 you are so pathethic. it is obvious you didn't even bother to read any of the news about it and just make blind comments.
Police already caught the 2 man and then were released.
It was not a random attack, it was planned. They were waiting for her.
Management have admitted that a member have told this 2 men where she stayed and that member has not been punished.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#137 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

Surprisingly, kotaku have covered this the best I've seen of English sites

https://kotaku.com/j...atta-1831635692

Although they wrote this before NGT48 management wrote their statement admitting that another member did leak the information and that they've banned 3 men from NGT48 events(reportedly the 2 attackers were at the show tonight in the front row and they're both troublemakers that have been banned from akb48 and 46group events for years already)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#138 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:57 PM

NGT's 3rd anniversary stage was last night at the theater. Overture had no cheers.

Mahohon was very brave to actually perform tonight. I give her great applause.....

But it was all a case of the victim bowing her head and apologizing for everything that's happened.

It's truly disgusting and sad.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#139 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:45 PM

Yes, this is beyond ridiculous. It's not even a scandal, it's a criminal matter.

And the fact that NGT management have tried to cover it up, along with AKS, is disgusting. And the responsible members are still in NGT so far, along with Nakai who has been given free reign to do as she pleases, despite her toxic behavior. So, even though Mahohon urges fans to not hate NGT (which I for what it's worth do not), I can't help but think that it's very difficult for me to feel excited about that group. Especially so given how management behaves, and that there are such elements within the group, contributing to its downfall.

Imamura not too long ago had to apologize for NGT having the lowest number of theater performances in 48G, and on top of that the lacking performance standards of the girls. For example a new group like STU blows NGT out of the water with singing and dancing alone. Certainly groups can have "anomalies", i.e., certain members that are truly exceptional at one or more thing, but there's also the fact that idols more or less are similar in skills. So it's up to the manager to make sure that the girls gets proper training, and he has failed here. And he has now also failed again in making sure that the girls are safe, and that the right thing is done in a matter like this. 

I'm afraid that AKS won't fire Imamura, and that the responsible girls will also not be fired. On top of this, it's likely Mahohon will just graduate. 

All of this is beyond inexcusable. 

Of course, I hope that heads will roll, so to speak, and it needs to, for the sake of the girls themselves, and for the fans. Otherwise it's hard to take NGT seriously, despite the wonderful girls they have.

#140 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:49 PM

^

Agree with you 110%.

It truly hurts knowing that Maho has to put on a smile, so to speak, and still perform with the member(s) who are responsible. As I said before, I applaud her for even participating and speaking out so much about this.

I personally have had many times where I have disliked management (and of course I'm not talking just about 48G management but for the sake of the thread I am strictly talking about 48G management), but this is a real low. This isn't some "love ban" scandal. This isn't something like Sasshi or Miichan's scandals, let alone ones that happened like later gens of AKB. This is an assault, if not battery.

It should be treated better than what it has been.

But of course management doesn't want to tarnish the name of NGT or AKS. Well, news flash to them, it's already happened with this news traveling to media and the general public are aware of this, too.

Also low-key disappointed with Japanese law enforcement, too, since as I've been reading the suspects were let go after they "apologized and said they wouldn't do it again". Umm, what?!

I've been an active fan of 48G since about 2012/2013. NGT48 was the first domestic 48 group that formed after I became a fan. I saw their formation from news announcement to auditions to 1st generation announcement and debut. I was there for their 1st stage shonichi for Party ga Hajimaru - well, I wasn't there personally at the theater, I watched live stream and lost sleep since it was at 1am - I've followed a lot of members and their releases (Mahohon was one of them), and I told myself I would collect at least 1 CD from each release. I have that special connection to NGT48 as I know a lot of people have with older 48Groups, especially AKB48.

Unfortunately I too now am questioning my following. Because strictly of management and how they're handling all of this.

The members - and I mean those completely innocent - should not have to suffer all this. If Imamura stated previous that theater attendance has been low, well guess what, they're going to be even lower. Not just theater attendance, but handshake events and CD sales, too.

The biggest joke is that an official announcement talked about having a "crime prevention alarm". Seriously? What good is it if something happens to someone and she's too scared to even take it out and activate it?? Then what??

How good is it for "idols you can meet" to have alarm devices on them 24/7 for their protection?

Shoutouts to Sashihara Rino, Kitahara Rie, Mukaichi Mion, and Otaki Yuria for supportive messages to Mahohon <3

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users