• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#81 yojimbo

yojimbo

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

NGT48 practice taiko drums on Nemousu Season 22 (2/3)

AKB48ネ申テレビ シーズン22 #02 『NGT48 佐渡で太鼓合宿』 - 16.05.29

(Anyone have link to the first episode?)

#82 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:04 AM

Here you goes~ Part 1

#83 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:48 AM

News from this year SSK, NGT48 is getting a (new/first) single but it will be under SONY.

#84 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:37 AM

And that means only those in Japan can watch their YouTube videos. Unless of course you go through the trouble of using a proxy or similar service.

#85 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:28 PM

Not necessarily but probably, another group I follow(moso calibration) are under SONY as of this year and their debut single music video is available. I'll just hope as best as I can ;-; Also they changed how ebichu's videos can now be viewed but the channel itself can't(I know makes no sense). aaaaaand VEVO channels are getting more common, keyaki have one already.(also the Taiwan branch of SONY work overseas). So I'm hopeful but not going to get too hype just in case.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#86 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:03 PM

Well .. i will just take it as they are going to block us foreign fans ..until it is not so ..
I know it is not necessarily so .. like Flower was not block .. but I think it is because of their affiliation to E-girls ..

But whatever it is NGZK46 under SONY is block .. and that is one of the reason my fandom died with them ..
to add .. I am already at my tails end with Dancing Dolls .. I am going to quit on them soon ..
Do you know that Dancing Dolls had those 360 degrees MV which only can be watch on You-Tube and they are moving and doing their own stuff throughout .. it was a great MV ..
But I only got to watch it months later when I was in Japan .. that actually really suck ..
I am not smart enough and I do not want to get into the additional trouble or even try all sort of ways to side step them ..
Honestly .. it is not like I will suffer if I don't follow them .. if they make it clear that they don't want us by blocking us .. then why go begging ..
It is not like you are short on idols to support or you got just too much time or money ..

So if SONY block us .. I would be disappointed and my interest in NGT48 wouldn't grow and them being in starting phase .. it would go nowhere actually .. sorry

#87 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:53 PM

My interest in a group is not dependent on PV's from YouTube for example. 

Having followed the recent showroom streams live since they started, as part of the election campaign, I can tell you one thing: showroom is far more important than any PV, for interest in the girls, and ultimately the group. 

NGT48 is very fresh, and have many unknown girls, and they just like all the other groups - including veterans AKB48 - had people discover a ton of girls, whether old or new, that were really interesting. So if I hope for anything, it is that these streams become regular, as part of a tie up to single releases or something which just lets us partake in it again. 

showroom is the single most important thing that has happened in the 48 groups that is not the handshake events or 2 shot events, or for that matter the theater performances, or TV shows. showroom even made H!P fans that refers to AKB48 as "garbage" in their 2ch subforum morningcoffee, get addicted to watching the various girls. Some even ended up voting for various 48 girls in the election, and went to handshake events with them! Something they never would've done before. Across the board all I've seen from Japanese fans, is that it was the best thing ever, and I agree. 

So, going back to YouTube, and blocked videos, it is meaningless in the bigger picture of things (it's like comparing a pebble with a mountain). If of course they have a lot of things on their YouTube channel under SONY, it's another issue, then it gets a little painful. But no, I don't care. Bring back showroom, and that's all that matters. :)

#88 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:42 PM

LOL .. Showroom is useless to me because I don't understand Japanese .. :D

#89 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:29 AM

Even if you don't understand Japanese, you could observe their mannerism, their gestures. The way they answer the comments, singing the requested songs, singing happy birthday when requested by birthday viewer, cooking food and eating it. Nakai Rika of the NGT really killing it, her viewer always up there. I don't really notice her till this showroom. She wants to be like Milky, grand fisher. At the last show, she was doing fishing gesture, reeling the fish and then she threw kisses. From now on, I bet her handshake will always sold out. Top members always bring viewers, Sasshi hit 100K viewers I think. Even Paruru which has never showed up has many followers. Nao Nomura another outstanding room. With Hillary once, I commented for her to say something in English, and she said HI, good morning. Heaven.

Yap, they definitely need to bring showroom back. I think it is better tool than G+, twitter or instagram.

48G Showroom is really outstanding. I happened to watch other rooms (non 48G), it only has static picture while the girl was talking. You don't need a live feed for that.

#90 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:15 AM

Ares13,

Then you've missed out on the single most biggest thing to have happened to Japanese idols since the invention of handshake events. No exaggeration.

Fact is, you don't need to understand that much Japanese to get something out of it. There were 272 girls participating in the elections, and only like 5 or 6 girls did not use showroom. So 267 girls were active, and some of them so active, that they were on for hours upon hours every single day without fail, from June 6 to June 17, and then the final three days post election, June 18, 19, and 20. Even the girls who are extremely unpopular had good viewer counts.

There were so many girls that did so many different things, that you don't need to know any Japanese to get something out of it.

Through showroom I've discovered girls from NGT48 that really have been kinda low-key or hidden before. What happened in showroom cannot be replicated anywhere else. It was live and real time. And watching recordings of showroom, especially if you weren't there when it happened live, is somewhat boring I guess (unless the video is special).

So, my point here is, if you think not having access to YouTube videos due to a region block, and that this will cause you to lose interest, then I wonder what your interest is based on, because we just had 15 days of streaming from 05:00 to 00:00 JP time every day, with tons of girls, all catering to their fans, and you could talk to them and they could talk to you. That right there is all about creating interest.

Only want to talk to girls who knows English? No problem. Hirata Rina, Goto Rara, Hamamatsu Riona, and also various Japanese girls replied in English now and then. Hirari replied to a couple of my comments in English, and it was fun to see her excited reaction to one of them.

Examples: 

- Miyupon had her own Request Hour. She did the overture intro by herself, as well as chanting mix in a pretend-male voice. Then she sang random songs, and while singing, also did calls that fans do, as well as chants. And she laughed and had fun with it. 

- Satopii ate breakfast, and did her morning gymnastics.

- Yuriya made cat-shaped cookies in the living room, and also played with her cats and showed them to us. 

- Katomina talked as if she was your girlfriend.

- Rikachan is a fisher. She also won the total rank.

- In one single day, Nomura Nao streamed a total of 9.5 hours (three separate streams). She's virtually an unknown 2nd generation draft member, but became super popular on both AKB48's 2ch forum, and on Hello!Project's 2ch forum morningcoffee (as did so many girls).

- NGT48 kenkyuusei Nara Miharu got 5th place in the overall total ranking list, defeating a huge number of already established girls.

- Kocchan showed us her plushie collection, had lots and lots of quizzes for fans, and also danced and performed in front of the camera in her room.

- Ma Chia-Ling spoke in Japanese and Chinese, communicating with both fan bases, and cooked a lot of food. 

- Yukarun was declared on 2ch (both AKB and H!P forums) as the founder of a new religion, due to her streams... 

- Erii made slime... 

- Mirurun had dance practice in the dancing room, but without music. 

- Kojimako had surprisingly interesting streams. Her way of talking was very comfortable/relaxing.

- Seichan cooked food in her morning streams, and in later streams focused on talking only. No matter the streams though, she had an amazing talk capacity. 

I could go on and on. And the fact is I've barely scratched the surface. So much happened and there was always something going on.

So, if you're a fan of these girls, and you have an interest in them, forget about mere PV's on YouTube. There's always mirrors or alternative links for such things. Or can be found on file host sites or trackers. Or received by purchasing singles. Like I said, it's meaningless compared to showroom. I know plenty of people whose Japanese is 100% non-existent and they had lots of fun and discovered many girls. 

If hardcore H!P fans on morningcoffee becomes addicted to watching 48G showroom streams to the point of voting for the girls in election, and attending handshake events with them, then that should tell you everything you need to know. :)

#91 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:57 AM

Oh ya, Kojimako. She had Miichan one time and Miichan taught her to be muscular. Making her protein shake and have her drink it.

This is one serious viewer.

Attached File  Fujienyan showroom.jpg   78.15K   2 downloads

#92 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:51 AM

Yamaguchi Maho accused of having sex during Showroom stream. Video https://mobile.twitt...511129744293889

I dont know if its real but I can hear another person breathing heavily with my earphones

#93 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:58 AM

First off, there are various clips of this showroom episode that have been edited in order to suit the purpose of those who started this rumor. 

Second, it's very easy to assume strange things, but very difficult to consider the simplest solution: She's lying in her bed, smacking her legs together for a very brief moment while singing. Try it for yourself.

She commented about this in theater MC: 

NGT manager's comment:

#94 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:38 AM

Well I doubt she would have sex on stream but it just seemed weird. It must feel really embarrassing to explain herself about it.

#95 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:22 AM

Of course, it must be horrible.

Because of the nature of social media, this story spread quickly, and she trended on JP Twitter with 8k tweets, was #1 on Yahoo Japan Search, etc. Not the way you want your name to be known, associated with a rumor started by an anti.

In her showroom streams she often lies in bed because she streams late, and she sometimes starts singing or just acting silly.

#96 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

And of course it happens to one of my favorite members >_>

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#97 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:42 PM

What kind of idiot would think that an IDOL who is part of a group with a dating ban, would deliberately have sex while streaming in front of her fans??? The fact that this even got trending is so baffling to me lol 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#98 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:26 PM

here is a translated video of it too~ 

https://www.dailymot...rification_news

its pretty depressing but both she and the members tried to make it more light hearted despite maho's obvious distress over the situation. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#99 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:57 PM

I couldnt help but stare at my oshi Renachan the whole time. Poor Maho tho, she probably cried a lot about this T.T

#100 Piiio

Piiio

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:28 PM

^ It's not often I meet another Rena Fan on an international forum. Somehow this makes me happy :)

Ah, Mizusawa Ayaka announced her Graduation at today's (December 30th) Stage.

Actual Announcement

Some words from Miizun after the Stage

She was one of my faves so this makes me really sad. It might have been predictable with her age and her teaching studies, but still ... It feels so early ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)