• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#101 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:44 PM

I had a rather unsettling dream today... So Momoko (though in the dream I got the feeling it wasn't actually her but someone who looked just like her or something) was in a... stabbing spree :wacko:. Uh, so she arrived at an outdoors concert where the original lineup of °C-ute (except Megumi) were performing Rottara Rottara, and apparently they were expecting her because they didn't look surprised or bothered by her "butting into" the concert (I kind of get the feeling it was because it was supposed to be a Berrikyuu concert). When she arrived, Airi was singing one of her solo lines and "Momoko" just hijacked the whole thing by starting to sing with her (but still Airi didn't look bothered by it at all, and they were even dancing in perfect sync, like the whole thing had been planned).

But before hijacking Airi's solo line, "Momoko" had stabbed one of the girls (maybe Maimi) right there on stage, but despite the scene being pretty gruesome, no one batted an eye at what had just happened (I assumed everyone just thought that was part of the show and those were just special effects... I dunno why the heck a "fake murder" would be part of an idol show, though, much less during a song like Rottara Rottara). Then, after what was originally Airi's solo, Kanna had a solo line (I think she got one of Miyabi's lines), and when she was over, "Momoko" stabbed her in the chest, and this time everyone did react (finally!). Airi and the rest started to panic and "Momoko" just stabbed them one by one until Erika was the only one left. She then started to run and a few moments later, "Momoko" went after her... But I don't remember if she got Erika in the end or not. :unsure:

Also, I've got the feeling that in the dream I knew that "Momoko" had stabbed everyone in Berryz before going to the aforementioned concert, but I don't remember clearly.

...Talk about disturbing. :c11:

Edit: Woah, I finished writing this at 4:44 p.m? Well, that's a creepy coincidence, considering the content of my dream.

Edited by LittleBerry, 16 October 2017 - 12:30 AM.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#102 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

I just had a weird but happy dream last night where Miyamoto Karin was my classmate and in the classroom I was seated in front of her. She was saying something in Japanese that somehow I can understand in my dream but I really don't know what she was trying to say. Our classmates seated near her started to bully her by speaking some bad words to her and she started to cry.

Then I suddenly stand up and started to confront those who bullies her. And after they stopped, I patted Karin on her right shoulder and tells her it's going to be alright and says I'll protect her. Then she smiled at me, that smile really really beautiful I can still remember it after I woke up. Then the dream end by me getting back to my seat and feel ashamed or flustered.

It's been a long time since I dreamed of an H!P member, let alone a member I don't usually follow that much. I like Karin though my favorites in J=J are Aari, Kanatomo and Yanamin.

#103 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:41 PM

I had two dreams recently! The first one was me getting out of a train station in Japan (which I only noticed when I went out) and ran into a MM CM shoot. I was super excited, looked Eripon directily into the eye and saw some other members too, but I couldn't see much, as both me and the staff were panicking about getting me out of the way.  ^^; Seems like there was a sign on the inside of the door I couldn't read. The staff led me around the shooting location and on the other side were some wotas gatered behind a fence, quite some meters away. Some had folding chairs and binoculars with them. MM was wairing some traditional Japanese warriors' themed costumes and Ayumi pretended to be dying or something. I was really looking forward to the finished CM XD

The other one I had last night. It was set in a magical-like forest, really beautiful with golden dust flying around. It was a  morning in summer/springa nd I was walking arm in arm with Sakura. She started telling me about having had a concert overseas and that she realised that many fans must have a hard time learning and understanding the members' Japanese. She said that I too am probably only able to understand the most simple things, so she suggested talking in a slower and clearer Japanese. She started talking slower, but I was totally not used to that and could actually understand less  :huh: So I told her in Japanese (I was really searching for the words like I usually do) "No, it's fine. Just talk in a normal way, I got used to that already ^_^ " and she laughed and said ok. It was so so sweet ;w;

From then the dream went totally bizzare, with people and plot and location changing permanently... I do remember seeing 10ki though, with a very nerdy looking past-Maachan. I loved her round glasses and bang-less look there  :D

#104 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:48 AM

I had a dream that actually left me annoyed when I woke up.  I dreamed that I was trying to fall asleep (ironic) when Makino Maria came in waking me up and tried to kick me out because she wanted the comfy bed instead of her lumpy one.  I gave what was basically the "under my roof, my rules" speech while she pouted and Ishida Ayumi listened respectfully before I asked Ayumi to make sure Maria behaved on the other end of the house while I kept my door locked.

It's like one of those dreams where someone you know does something that makes you angry and you're still mad at them when you wake up.  I was equally mad at myself though for being grumpy with what dream-me had considered daughters.

#105 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:44 AM

Just happened last night in my dream. I was in a party with lot of foods and everybody dance to the music. I saw Yanamin & Ruru dancing happily. I remember the song is the 90's hit Lambada XD

#106 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:28 AM

I had it again XD .. Last night I had a dream about I attending Tsunku hand shake session XD .. Weird.

#107 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:01 AM

So my latest H!P dream happened a few weeks ago and it was about... well, one of my fangirl dreams coming true :lol: So I was in a classroom in a building that looked like the university I attend to but a little different: there was this big stage in this "classroom" and they (some Japanese people who apparently were UF employees or something but none who are known to us fans) were hosting what I think was either an audition or a KSS shindan test; the place was full of Japanese girls who most likely were supposed to be trainees (though I don't remember seeing any actual KSS or H!P members). At first I was in the audience seeing girl after girl perform, and then after two or three girls it was my turn to get on stage (I was the only foreigner), I was a little nervous but also very confident on what I was about to do, though I was quickly trying to decide which song I was going to sing (yeah, unprepared XP). Finally, I decided to perform 21ji Made no Cinderella because I had recently been practicing that particular song (actually, I'd been doing this irl too), I started with "kitte kudasai, Nijuuichiji Made no Cinderella" and then I started performing, I was doing quite well when... right in the middle of the song, the dream suddenly ended :B

It was a cool dream but I hate how these things always end at the best part XP

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#108 callirae

callirae

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

I dreamt about RioRio last night, after fretting all night over her and wondering where she is now. I dreamt that she was in a class with me, and we were happy together. It's so scary when your kamioshi is just...gone like that. And I know it'll be a long time 'till we can see her again.

Fujii Rio lives on in my heart.

Ikuta Erina . Nakanishi Kana . Kanazawa Tomoko . Yamaki Risa . Inoue Rei . Akiyama Mao

#109 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:15 PM

Duu.  That's all I'm gonna say about it.  :sob:

#110 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

I had a dream that I had backstage passes to see Sayumi and she gave me a hug, it felt so real. She felt like I thought she would feel as a small person.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#111 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:24 PM

I just had a dream that Sako asked me to see a movie with her but it ended while we were in the elevator getting to the top floor of the semi-deserted building the theater was in. This must have come from the Harosute she was in this week when she said she goes to see movies a lot...
And the night before, I had a dream that Yukanyan came into a dressing room that had changing stalls and complained to me and my friend that she expected a stall to be open but they were all closed (even though they were all open) and we were confused, but eventually she sighed and went into one. Kinjiru theorized that it came from the Jidanda Dance line she has about a shop she expected to be open being closed lol

#112 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

I once had a dream that I was in Japan and met up with Tanaka Reina... she actually spoke Japanese to me, even though I coudn't even speak OR understand Japanese back then  :lol: It was really realistic!

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#113 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:40 PM

In my dream last night, I was Ikuta Erina visiting a convenience store for some reason or another.  The cashier convinced me to buy a picture of myself from last month's security footage for 7 cents.  After paying with a quarter, he tried giving me change with a physical representation of some scandinavian cryptocurrency that looked like Legos.  After determining that he didn't have enough coins to pay me back in cents or yen, the next several minutes of the dream were spent with him offering various things I didn't need, sometimes worth significantly more than 18 cents.  I probably should have just accepted the "HDMI 2 Cable" he offered 30 seconds into the exchange to save a lot of time.  Asking for the quarter back and paying in exact change also never even occurred to me.

#114 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:02 AM

I used to have a long row/string(?) of dreams about H!P until last year. It was a typical Mary Sue self-insert XD.

1999:
- January: I (female, 15) arrive in Japan to participate in a school exchange in Tokyo, spending a school year with a highschool 1st year's class starting in April 1999. My exchange partner happens to be Gocchin's second oldest sister (in reality I don't know how old their sisters are).
- spring: Fukuda Asuka graduates from MM. Gocchin decides to audition even though she does not know the group. I (a passionate dancer, having taken dance lessons since elementary school) decide to try just for fun.
- first audition round: I sang Tanpopo's song of the same name in front of Tsunku (but I didn't know that it was him XD)
- second round: I sang Hamasaki Ayumi's „A Song for xx“ and Malice Mizer's „Au Revoir“
- summer: during the audition phase my exchange partner introduces me to a new J-Rock band from Himeji (Hyōgo prefecture): Psycho le Cému. We both quickly like their music and become members nr. 332 and 333 in the band's fanclub "Kronos".
We also learn of Yanagihara Hiromi's death and get to meet e.g. Koda Kumi during the auditions.
- training camp: I sing Sakamoto Maaya's „Kiseki no Umi" & „Sora to kimi no aida ni“ (I need to look up the original artist; Gocchin covered it later) and win the audition together with Gocchin.
- We get introduced to the other members & I like the second gen & Ayappe immediately while the others keep a certain distance.
Misteriously, after Taunku showes Ayappe, Kaori & Marippe my first audition round singing they agree that I should join Tanpopo. I get to debut in Ayappe's last Tanpopo single (Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru).

2000-mid 2003:
- The years pass and I become a senpai especially for the 4th & 5th generation. I (instead of Nacchi) am the double center together with Gocchin in "Do it! Now".
- In mid 2003 I get a letter from the Japanese government. My visum would end on June 30th 2004 and there is no way to prolong it. I have only two choices:
1. Marrying a Japanese man & obtaining Japanese citizenship.
2. Having to return to Germany forever.
Of course I don't want to leave & become sick through this happening. Then a miracle happens: Yura-sama, the drummer of Psycho le Cému (he is 4 years older than me), steps forward during a meeting (which results in the H!P members & trainees participating in the PLC MV of „Yume Kazaguruma“) and tells me that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I had been to many PLC concerts, many in-store events and a public supporter of the group. We also got to meet in TV shows regularly so there was a connection.
My graduation date is then set to November 24, 2003 - my 20th birthday.

November 24, 2003
- My husband and I hand in our marriage papers shortly after midnight. We marry in the morning in a temple in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo (in front of the Gotos, my husband's family, PLC, all current MM members, Ayappe & Shinya, Yuko aswell as Sayaka and her first husband) before we have to rush to the concert rehearsals at Tokyo Dome.
- The concert is unforgettable. My graduation outfit is a kimono for married women in orange & white, which the whole H!P has given me as a birthday present that day. I sing „Hare Ame Nochi Suki“ alone before going to a tearful graduation ceremony. We then sing „Ame no furanai Hoshi de wa ausrnai darou?“, which Tsunku has gently conposed specifically for this occasion.

I'm going to continue later. It's past 2 AM now and I'm tired :).

#115 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:55 AM

My first H!P dream of 2018 was really fun~ So i and a bunch of H!P members were heading to a meeting with management people to decide the units that would sing together in one of those concerts that involve all H!P (like the winter con, though I don't know which event was ahead of us in this case).The thing was that we all had to sing a song of our choice and then the people in charge would decide whose... voice or something (I think the type of song we chose also had something to do), would go well with whom, I was there walking alongside everyone else thinking about what song I would be able to sing without embarrassing myself (just like in every H!P dream I have where I'm a member because it's not like I know the lyrics of every song I love correctly) when suddenly Tagucchi (*sigh* :unsure:) enthusiastically approached me and said something I don't quite remember, but the thing was that she was proposing we sing something that would put us together singing some cheerful song in the concert, to which I agreed. Maopin too said something to me, though I also don't remember what exactly.

Then we all arrived to the building where the meeting was taking place and we all sat in some chairs outside the "meeting room" to wait for our turn. I started thinking that maybe I would sing Natsu Wakame for the cheerful, summery feeling (per Natsumi's request), but then I started having second thoughts because I would have loved to sing with Maopin (because I'm a huge fan of hers), so I started considering singing Grand Demo Rouka Demo Medatsu Kimi instead, because I was sure Maopin would be put in a group that had to sing a song with more of a cool feeling (I think this was my subcosncious remembering that amazing Glass no Pumps performance, though Grand Demo Rouka doesn't have quite the same feeling as that song lol). And so, a few minutes later, it was my turn to enter the room and sing, and I ended up going for... Grand Demo Rouka (lolz, poor Gucchi being ditched by my dream self in favor of Maopin ^^; I'm sorry Tagu! I like you but Maopin's just something else :arrow:), so... well, I did my thing, then returned to the waiting room to... well, wait for the announcement of who would I be singing with and what song... Then, I started waking up and even though I tried not to so the dream could continue, to top things off I received a call in that same moment, a call that, desperate to continue sleeping, I rushedly answered ( :lol:); but nope, it didn't work, the dream faded away despite my efforts :sob:

Damn XD And I quote:

It was a cool dream but I hate how these things always end at the best part XP

*Sigh* Again... ^^;

I BK

#116 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

A few nights ago, in the night leading to Yanamin's birthday I got lucky and dreamed of Yanamin and Ayumi, who are my top two favorite members in the current H!P!

In my dream, Yanamin accidentally destroyed a very rare plant with beautiful blossoms that Ayumi owned, which Ayumi was really upset about. So Yanamin decided to find another one of those as a birthday present for Ayumi. Though because it was winter, everyone was wondering how she would find it. Her search was accompanied by TV cameras. Since the plant only grews near the sea in winter, she wanted to take a train to cross the whole country to get to the sea all the way in the north (I'm sorry, it's ingrained in my brain that the sea is in the north because I live in Germany). Everyone was impressed how she went through so much trouble for Ayumin, even though Yanamin's own birthday was just one day earlier. Well and then I myself had to take a train and when I stepped in, I saw Yanamin and Ayumin sitting there, together with the TV staff on their way to the north. So I just stroll over to them and they were really open and comfortable to talk to a fan. I don't remember what exactly we were talking about, but it was fun and surprisingly relaxed. This dream made me really happy!

#117 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:57 PM

Been a while since I was here. Backstory is that I am dating a H!P fan who will go to Japan at the end of the month and ofc will buy stuff for me and himself there.

Last night I dreamt that we were in Akihabara's Trio (H!P and other idols second hand store) together. We are looking for stuff and suddenly Sayumi is there. Her hair was short and all! This is where the fun begins. Sayu walks up to us, holding her Gimmie More Love Concert solo angle. She shows it to us and says stuff like:

"This DVD is from my last concert as a morning musume member, it is my solo angle so there is just me on it. Please buy it right now!" The process continues and she shows up with photos of her etc etc. She is never more than a meter away from us and we are not allowed to look at photos and goods of other idols.
Eventually I get annyoed. So I tell her:
"Sayumi look over there"
She looks, I poke my boyfriend and we make a full speed run for it. Last thing I remember is ending up on the streets of Akihabara, running away from Sayu. 

#118 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

Damn I wish I had that dream, well except for the running away part ^^; . I have never dreamt of Sayu since she came back from hiatus.

#119 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 05:53 AM

I had a dream about the 6th gen(including Miki) last week. I don't want to be banned so i won't tell the details.

Proud Usachan Creep

#120 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:56 AM

Just had a dream about Mari Yaguchi about 5 minutes ago. Weird because I used to hate her because of the cheating issue. ANyway dream is about when I saw her in my country with a group of people. I have no clear idea what they are doing but she is probably here to study or something. So when I saw her I got pretty excited and called her out and asking on how is she doing and asked if I could take pictures with her and she said yes. People around us  are confused because they don't know who she is. So when I'm trying to take a selfie with her, for some reason I can't seem to use my camera app properly while Mari is patiently waiting. Then I woke up. lol! And now im sharing my dream in this site while still pretty confused and very sleepy.

Proud Usachan Creep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users