• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#81 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:38 AM

Tonight I had a dream that I was a member of ANGERME and I was with al the current H!P. We were doing rehearsal and Tsunku walked in and started singing with us, I was so happy he could sing again.

Spoiler

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#82 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

I have finally had a dream about Riho. I feel like she wasn’t my most favorite member when she was in MM, but then I always seem to finally love members when they are about to graduate because I get to see all their contributions to MM. Nevertheless, I absolutely love Riho.

To the dream: For some reason, I was apart of filming an updated ALL FOR ONE ONE FOR ALL music vid with all the past and current H!P members, and RIHO WAS THERE. Not just her, but her ENGLISH SPEAKING FRIENDS just watching the production. I introduced myself to her friends in English, and we just hung out together and I told Riho I missed her in MM. 

<3

Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#83 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

I go from saving up instances across several years to just in the next month, two days in a row even, being able to more than double the number of HP members that have made an appearance.  The first in this round again comes from having my playlist on while sleeping and having Angerme in their Nana Korobi costumes doing an interview for some untitled news show.  Fukuda Kanon and Meimi were included, but I don't recall seeing Moe, Momona, or even Maho in the blur of faces.

The second is where dream logic starts to twist things around.  The in-person and in-Japanese segment of the dream was of Inoue Rei playing Texas Hold'em and trying to figure out the game.  From one scene to the next, the dream changes to a green-shaded forum post of Taguchi Natsumi telling Rei which cards make a hand.  I was surprised and impressed that she was using English and had an account on the forums.

Though her name and hat from kobushi no hana was referenced in a previous dream, this makes a first appearance for Rei, first appearance for most of Angerme, and the first reference to Taguchi.  To update the list (full context from previous dreams on previous page):

2013 - Michishige Sayumi

2014 - Sato Masaki

2015 - Oda Sakura

2016 - Nomura Minami

2017 Jan - Ikuta Erina

2017 Mar - Takagi Sayuki, Inoue Rei's hat

2017 Apr - Taguchi Natsumi's forum post, Fukuda Kanon, Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Tamura Meimi, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, Inoue Rei, Yamaki Risa, Mitsui Aika, Yokoyama Reina, Kaga Kaede, Oda Sakura, Ishida Ayumi, Funaki Musubu, Sato Masaki, Hamaura Ayano, Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Kudo Haruka.

Edit: Apparently my brain is trying to make up for the comparative lack of attention I've given H!P in the past month by creating its own content.  I can now add Yamaki Risa and Mitsui Aika to the list.  Risa found out she had a superpower to make people age by twisting their nose, so she was chasing Aika around because she wanted to see what she'd look like at 30.

Edit 2: Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede were having trouble dancing while singing lines during rehearsals for a stage musical.  The director reassured them that not everyone started out as skilled as Ayumi (which someone else misheard as Sayumi) or Sakura.

Edit 3: As a result of leaving some Japanese podcasts on last night, Funaki Musubu made an appearance, teaching Japanese.  Still a week left in the most H!P Dream Centric month I've ever had.

Edit 4: The act of noting these dreams is now causing them.  I slept with complete silence, woke up and realized I didn't have any dreams, and then fell back asleep only to dream that Maa-chan was attending a Kobushi Factory concert with her mother and one of her younger sisters.  Hamaura Ayano also made a brief appearance singing on stage.  With still nearly a week to go in the month, I feel sorry for anyone who actually checks back to read these edits.

Edit 5: Last day of April, last H!P dream of the month.  Duu, Rika, and Yossie were checking out restaurants in Hawaii.  I actually had this dream before hearing the news about Duu's graduation announcement, so it was a bit bittersweet coming to post and then seeing the announcement in the process.

#84 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:03 AM

I have. I think this year has been already like three times, surprisingly the only member I have dream with is MM Erina which she is not even my Oshi... but all three times has been her, makes me wonder? lol

I noticed alot of MM fans have been dreaming about Eripon, I've dreamt about her myself a couple of times as well. Is there something we all know in the back of our minds?

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#85 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:53 AM

I have dreamt about Fukuhime a number of times...I have also dreamt about being a part of MM on a number of occasions as well...

#86 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

I just had a dream that morning Musume were having a concert at my local movie theatre but it was fun, then Sayashi came back and took Kaga's color and Zukki came out as well.

#87 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:41 AM

Not really about H!P members but I had a dream last night that I had to fully perform (both sing and dance) C-ute songs for a stadium of people and judges. There were about 7 other people in a group with me performing the songs.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#88 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

some days ago I had another one of my H!P dreams... I was Yamakki and I decided to add two new members to CG, but the other members were against it and tried to stop me lol  ^^;

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#89 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:24 AM

I had a very....VERY inappropriate dream about Chisato and Airi being...romantically involved with one another. It was in really shocking detail.
The weird thing is that I'm not into lesbian action at all since I'm a gay man. I woke up just very confused / slightly weirded out LOL.

#90 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:17 PM

Last weekend I had two new H!P dreams. One was me being back at Japan where I studied last semester. I was at my Japanese University campus and went to the bus stop to go home, but it seemed like I just missed my bus, so I had to wait for an hour or something. Before I could sit down though RikoRiko saw me and came over. I remembered that we had to do a group project together and she asked me to help her out. I followed her into the university's lab (which is weird because my major is culture studies) and she wore a lab coat to make an experiment with chocolate and jelly. Looked like she was creating a new kind of sweets. I had obviously no idea what to do and felt really bad about it. She basically had to do all the work for our group. So I told her I would go into the city and buy some ingredients. When I came back she was still working and I gave her the bag I brought with me. She smiled, but she still looked kind of sad and I wanted to help her so much, but I knew as an exchange student I had to rely on her. She asked me how much longer I was going to stay in Japan and I realized: "Wait...I swear I went home already once?! But how am I back in Japan again?!", but I just told her "I think my flight is on the 20th May". Then a different dream started.

Kind of funny how I just saw her as my fellow student and that I basically put a Tsubaki member into the Peanut Butter Jelly Love MV setting XD

In the second one MM wanted to record a DVD magazine in an old villa at night. It was a beautiful house with really royal looking furniture and everything, but since nobody lived there, it was kind of creepy. Kind of similar to a haunted house, except that it didn't have people dressed as ghosts or anything, the staff just relied on creepy sounds and light to scare the members. The atmosphere was truly amazing. The members' task was to find as many MM CDs, which the staff had hid in the villa, as possible and to sign them. If one team signed a CD it was already marked as theirs and the other teams couldn't claim it anymore. The fun thing was, that the CDs were quite easy to spot in the dark since they reflected the bit of moon light shining through the windows, but you couldn't see from afar if they were already marked. 
Now, I was Ayumi in the dream (score!) and together in a team with Kudo and Harunan. We were doing pretty well and I had just found a CD in a super dark room. I signed it (even with Ayumi's signature) and turned around to let the other two sign it, but they had disappeared. I must have lost them somewhere and was truly scared to be on my own. So I kept searching for them while still looking for CDs, because, well, Ayumi is still competitive. Moreover, the staff was so mean to put other H!P groups' CDs into the mix to fool the members. I found a Country Girls CD and was angry that it wouldn't give me any points that I drew moustaches on the CG members on the cover lol.

No idea how the dream ended tho, sorry.

#91 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

I just had a dream, I was at a parade with some friends of mine and I saw Sayasuzu walking and holding hands, I took this opportunity to walk up to them and say hi, they were so nice! I didn't ask but in my mind I knew they were together by their body language. They both looked so different. Kanon outgrew her hair to Iikubo length and Riho had a blonde bob. We walked around together for a little while but they had to leave so I let them go. It was THE best!

#92 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

In my dream last night, Duu was feeling nervous about her graduation, so was being reassured in a conversation with Sugaya Risako.

2013 - Michishige Sayumi
2014 - Sato Masaki
2015 - Oda Sakura
2016 - Nomura Minami
2017 Jan - Ikuta Erina
2017 Mar - Takagi Sayuki, Inoue Rei's hat
2017 Apr - Taguchi Natsumi's forum post, Fukuda Kanon, Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Tamura Meimi, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, Inoue Rei, Yamaki Risa, Mitsui Aika, Yokoyama Reina, Kaga Kaede, Oda Sakura, Ishida Ayumi, Funaki Musubu, Sato Masaki, Hamaura Ayano, Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Kudo Haruka.
2017 May - Kudo Haruka, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Ikuta Erina

Edit: Ikuta Erina and Tanaka Reina were doing a radio show.

#93 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:54 AM

Had another one last night.

I was walking home (to my old house AGAIN....Idk why all my H!P related dreams take place in a house I haven't lived in in like 4 years) with a few friends and also Meimi and Maro. We then all sat on my porch and just were talking. I don't remember what about, but Meimi was in a Purple & Black version of her graduation dress and everyone else was wearing pretty dresses as well, but Meimi's hair was long like it is now. I don't remember being super starstruck, but I do remember catching myself staring at Meimi when she was just talking or laughing. She also sang parts of a few S/mileage songs with Maro and her voice sounded so beautiful. I remember thinking to myself how beautiful she sounded and how much she improved, and I was like "omg this is a rare moment...." so I really considered taking out my phone and recording her but I don't think I ever did.

And yeah that was it.....it was actually my first dream with Meimi in it believe it or not haha. It was a really calming and happy dream though, so I'm content.

EDIT: AND WOW I JUST REALIZED ITS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HER GRADUATION BYE,

#94 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:03 AM

Yesterday I was dreaming there was going to be a Berryz single release event or something, in some kind of resort and I was there. I don't remember very clearly but I think it wasn't as if Berryz were never gone but more like they had returned to give us one last single or something... I was excited because I had heard/just knew (not sure, lol) that the MVs were awesome... and sure they were! (Okay, I actually saw just one "MV" in my dream but it was pretty epic). The MV was shot outdoors at night and... well, imagine the sky in Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe's MV but 100 times more awesome (I mean, the "MV" was like in 3D and it just looked so engaging). Aside from that, there were other really cool effects, like for example at some points the girls sometimes turned into realistic cartoon characters. I was so happy for Berryz "getting" such a great "MV" that I could cry :sob: Aah, too bad it was all just a dream~ UFhateseveryoneespeciallyBerryz~notsayingthattheynevergotgood/niceMVsbutyeahmanagementcouldhavedonesomuchbetterintheirlastyears

There was something weird with the song, though... The girls didn't sing in it and it was all actually sung by some people in really soft voices :wacko: Berryzjustcan'thaveanything100%nicenoteveninmydreamshuh?

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#95 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:04 AM

My dream last night started with helping an ex move, but shifted quickly into an interview for me to rent an apartment as Natsuyaki Miyabi's roommate.  The shift in the dream was so sudden that once reason caught up to dream logic, I was trying to find the paperwork to figure out what the monthly rent was supposed to be.

Edit: In another, Kusumi Koharu was singing Balalaika in my high school hallway, likely as a result of my playlist being on while I slept.

Edit 2: Wada Sakurako was seen through a window chastising some bullies for being mean to a classmate.

Edit 3: Fukumura Mizuki played a prank on Morito Chisaki.  She scolded her for entering the dressing room without a (non-existent) guest pass.  Then she revealed it was a joke, hugged her, and said that the room belonged to Chisaki all along.

#96 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

Recently I had a dream about Inoue Hikaru becoming a new member of Country Girls

#97 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

Just yesterday I dreamed that Ichioka Reina joined MM. Not much, just reading the announcement on H!O.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#98 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:15 AM

As a matter of fact, yes. I coincidentally do. I've had a few MM-related dreams. They all involved me meetin' some or all my favorite members. My most recent was a few days ago I think. I can't remember everyone that was there but I strictly remember Mizuki. I was in a grocery store. They were shoppin'. I think it was for a tv program. They ended up gettin' massages so to pass the time, I dreamt 'bout something else. lol

#99 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:34 PM

Had another one. I was navigating my way through an airport trying to get to a gate, then I found myself walking int he street towards an Anime convention with friends and also Meimi. Then when we got inside Meimi started talking about her teeth and how she couldn't wait to get them fixed. i was just attentively listening to her reasoning, and she even had me like...examine her teeth, which looked a little bit different than in real life. It seemed in the dream she had extra teeth. Nothing scary though. It was nice to see her in my dream even though the context was kind of weird lol.

#100 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:05 PM

I had a dream about bumping into BTS Rap Monster at Harunan's solo handshake event, and after the event ended, we sneaked in to backstage to play stupid games with Harunan, including acting like her slaves. I was lying on the floor, Harunan trampling on me, saying dirty things. Of course this was all acting and we all were laughing hard at how ridiculous this game was for turning the cute and innocent Harunan into a badass dominatrix, then I woke up. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users