• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#61 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:24 PM

I've just remembered my dream from a few days ago. (Ozeki) Mai wrote about Uta-chan's departure in her blog and she said that Uta had to leave because they all had medical examination and it turned out that Uta-chan was smoking. XD Then Mai got scolded for leaking top secret info to fans. XD

#62 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:31 PM

^ what the... Utachan,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#63 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

I had two different H!P dreams today. The first one was about MM going to a big manga and anime convention in my city. They didn't have a concert there or anything, they just went for fun. They were wearing their member color t-shirts with white overalls like in one of the '15 DVD magazines and recognized a lot of cosplays, getting all excited. I was there with some friends of mine and talked a bit to the members (weirdly I didn't show any fangirl reaction). The girls seperated to look at some of the booths, but they didn't go too far away. I could still see them since I was sitting in the middle at one of the many tables and ate with my friends. Then I saw Eripon sitting alone at one of the tables not looking too well :( My friends were about to take off to a different part of the hall, but they saw some cosplayers and stopped again to take photos. Meanwhile Eripon got up and walked out of the hall. I was worried about her taking off by herself, looking sick and everything but my friends seemed to take forever with the photos. I put their bags I was holding down and excused myself, running after Eripon. She already came pretty far, but I managed to catch up. When I was almost there she noticed me and I gave her a quick hug form behind, asking if she was alright. She was all smiles and told me she was fine, just getting some fresh air and going to their managers car for a while. I was surprised that she looked much better already. Eripon told me to go and enjoy the convention and said goodbye. I went back to the hall and we were waving and smiling until I was around the corner.

The second one started with MM standing on a theater stage of some school. They were in rehearsal mode and I was backstage. My dad was standing next to me and asked me if they were all from one group. I took a quick glance and told him: "Yeah they're all from Morning Musume." I took my little brother's hand and introduced him to the members. When I wanted to introduce the members to him in exchange I remembered that he could recognize a lot of them (from showing him MVs and stuff) and challenged him to name them. He recognized Eripon immediately since she's his favorite and the members were delighted that he knew them. It was a bit mean that Maimi sneaked in saying she was also a MM member to confuse him XD

Later, while they were rehearing some kind of skit and Ayumi explaing some details of a choreo to them, I got the task to make some pretty H!P signboards for their Satoyama booths or something. The staff was working outside in the sun and I went there too. While I was working on the big signboards time just flew by. They turned out really good, but I wasn't finished yet when Fuku-chan came up to my table and told me: "You're still working? Didn't you want to come to the big indoor swimming pool with the others? We wanted to meet there an hour ago. Come on". I hesitated a bit because I don't like swimming much, but Fuku-chan took my signboards and told me to finish later. I thought it might be fun going swimming with the H!P members after all, so I went.

When I was there I noticed I didn't have any swimwear in my bag and thought I came for nothing, but for some reason Yumeno got my bag from home and gave it to me. I was changing in the dressing room when I noticed there was only half an hour left until the pool was closing. I wondered if it was still worth it to go into the pool, but I heard the members playing with some water ball having fun and didn't want to miss out. Before I got to the pool I woke up though ^^" so much debating with myself and in the end I didn't even get to the fun part XD Also, why do I dream of Eripon so often  :c11:

#64 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:50 PM

^I envy your more fun dreams and meeting them "in real life."

I had another dream H!P related dream. In my dream I was browsing the web and I found a site selling H!P CDs and MM cds! They also had tour goods that are outsold, such as member towels from previous tours and a bunch of pictures! The site also had events I have never even heard of! :blink: I can't remember many of them, but I remember two. I was searching for a DVD of Ogata Haruna's birthday event, but I did not find it. Instead I found:

Haga Akane Solo FC Event DVD. It looked like a Birthday event but I did not even know that she had one already so I was very surprised. 

Suzuki Kanon Solo Event DVD. It did not look like the last one she will have before graduating. 

I also found out that some albums cost 0 Yen and you only pay shipping! One was Roman My Dear Boy and the other one had a red cover, I am guessing Iroppoi Jirettai! I had found heaven!   :w00t: 

I was making up plans of things to buy in my head and was just about for Juice=Juice albums when I heard a sound...

It was my alarm clock and this site and the cool events does not exist.  :(

#65 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:12 PM

I had a random episode in my dream a couple of days ago. I was back in high school but like there were no classes, just hanging out with friends and all of a sudden Rinappu shows up and the first thing that fell into mind to ask her was "Hey did you get that bmw you wanted?" and she replied "Nope, but I'm working on it  ;) " and then she left.

If she actually gets a BMW soon, I'm gonna freak XD

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#66 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:30 AM

^^^ your dreams were really cute, Ayumine!

I think I've had H!P members in my dreams before but I can't remember right now. If I do remember later or if I ever have any in the future, this is where I'm gonna show up.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#67 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:33 AM

I had a strage Zukki dream. She was standing outside of my window!

The blinds were closed and I was in my bed trying to sleep. But the sun was really strong, trying to sneak through the blinds and I just wanted to sleep. Even if Zukki was standing outside of my window and talking to another girl I still wanted to go on sleeping. I have no idea how I even knew she was there. I was too tired and never left my bed. So I did not get a chance to talk to her even if I wanted to. 

#68 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:23 PM

I had a dream the other night where I was the 16th member of the Hello!Project kids.  My best friends in the program were Airi and Chinami (who I nicknamed Toku-chan for some reason), which is funny because they're my two favorites.  Anyways, I remember that Momochi was really bossy in the dream and we didn't get along at all.  One day, Berryz Kobo was announced and I was crying because I didn't get to be in the same group as Chinami...  So Airi told me, "You should ask Tsunku to change the line up!"  I said I didn't know, so I called a meeting with Airi, Maimi, Chisato, Mai, Nakky, Erika, and Megumi.  For some reason, we all convinced ourselves that we were never going to be debuted and that management was going to make us all quit.  So I went to Tsunku's office, and I essentially barged in without asking and I basically started ranting about Tsunku not letting the 8 of us debut.  To get me out of his hair, he responded, "Alright, alright.  I'll give you guys your own group.  We'll call it Cute because that's the first thing that popped in my brain."  So basically, C-ute was formed because a dream version of kid me had a temper tantrum in Tsunku's office.  Lol.  

#69 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:36 PM

I had a dream which I witness Maro summoning The Dragon from Dragon Ball.
But the dragon balls only in size of pearl and coupled together as Dragon Necklace worn by Maro.
When the dragon come, Maro wished to be great and famous.
But The Dragon said that her time already past and she is not worth again as The Dragon's master.
The Dragon said, he already sense worthiness in Kamiko's soul, and she worth as his new master.
So The Dragon process to enter Kamiko's body and make her glowing gold.
As the glow fade away. The Dragon Necklace now wear by Kamiko.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#70 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:56 PM

^^^ your dreams were really cute, Ayumine!

I'm happy that I get more of the cute ones, rather than overly crazy ones. XD

I had three new H!P dreams recently! In the first one my mom and I were in a big unknown city, it was already dark outside and we met a royal couple at a restaurant sitting outside. We sat at their table and my mom asked them questions, like how they got together etc. They were clearly uncomfortable and asked us: “Hey doesn't Eurovision start at 9pm? You'll miss it!“ As if we just remembered why we were in that city, we ran to the big arena nearby, went inside, and saw that the Eurovision had already started and - Take-chan was singing a solo. She was wearing a super cute petticot dress. It was white with little light green accents and a strawberry pattern on her belt. She sang a happy sounding song, but her stage presence was really cool. I remember being really proud of her doing so well on her solo in front of so many people. Next performance were a group consisting if Zukki, Kana, Rina, Meimi and Nanami. It was a Kana lead performance with the older members taking over most of the lines while Nanami got pretty much nothing. I was confused why she was put into a group full of seniors and why 2ki were split so weirdly (must have been a lottery). When Nanami finally sang a little line the crowd was cheering for her and she smiled so brightly x3
This is all I remember, but wtf why are Japanese idols in Eurovision. Seems like I mixed it up with Hina Fes^^“

The second one was pretty cool. H!P had the idea of doing a circus instead of a simple concert or event. Maimi, Eripon and Miki were doing acrobatics, Country Girls were in charge of the dog show, some members from MM did a fire and water show (I don't remember who, might have been 10ki). While they were practicing in the big tent I saw Aika talking to some members who were standing next to the horses. Aika patted the horses and wanted to get to know their names and so on. She also had a clipboard to take some notes for her English report. She went to the reception/entrance of the circus and looked at the schedule of the shows (each day had different acts). It seemed like the acts she wanted to take part in didn't match her schedule and she couldn't take part in the heavy physical activities. The guy at the reception suggested that the dogs needed some cute clothes, so Aika wrote her name on that list and ended up knitting dog outfits.
And that's where that dream ended. I like to imagine what the other members could have had as acts. I guess Angerme would be the clowns XD

The last one was about MM in Paris. They were about to have a concert there and I had tickets. The day before they split into pairs and ran through the city and parks, searching for stragers willing to dance with them. I was in a park, where I suddenly saw Ayumi and Sakura and their manager, who was taking photos of the two on top of the stone stairs. They were followed by multiple TV cameras when they walked up to talk to a group of cheerleaders, who were practicing in that park. The cheerleaders seemed increasingly confused about what to do. Ayumi and Sakura showed them the moves of Utakata Saturday Night and the cheerleaders immitated them halfheartedly. I was fangirling and asked the manager if I could dance with them, but he shot me down with a “sorry, no fans“. I was super angry that they rather show the members with some uncomfotable strangers than with an excited fan -___-“ and that I got so close to meeting them but got held back T___T

#71 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:08 AM

Once I had a really weird dream where Sayumi and Miki approached me on the street. So I asked them
what they were doing in rural America. And Miki told me that Sayumi became a secret agent for the Japanese government after her graduation and Miki was her translator (despite Sayu speaking English in the dream).

Well Sayumi asks for my help in finding the cure to a virus that had been affecting a bunch of people in Japan. I don't know exactly what the virus did, but it made Oda Sakura's legs turn into chicken legs.

We found the cure and then the three of us bought matching t shirts.

#72 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:32 AM

Your dreams are all so fun, everyone! XD

Okay, I've written this in another thread but I guess it won't hurt to post it here as well... So, last year I dreamed that I was singing Seishun Manmannaka! onstage with Tsubaki Factory :P It was fun though it was a short dream. That was also my first H!P-related dream.

Now more recently I dreamed that one H!P group (don't remember which one anymore! D:) had all become guys and were doing an event and I was there... They were now middle-aged men though XD (I have no idea, lol)

Also I have this vague memory of dreaming about meeting Maasa and probably some other Berryz members but I can't recall more than that for some reason :(

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#73 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:55 AM

I've just remembered my dream from a few days ago. (Ozeki) Mai wrote about Uta-chan's departure in her blog and she said that Uta had to leave because they all had medical examination and it turned out that Uta-chan was smoking. XD Then Mai got scolded for leaking top secret info to fans. XD

It seems I always dream about Uta...
This was a few weeks ago, just forgot to write it down here. She was a guest at my place, but she didn't like being here. She just sat down on my floor, and my mom even tried giving her a traditional food of my country made of sour cabbage lol, but whatever we tried, she just kept being stubborn... Then I got mad, and wanted to show her how well H!P is doing, without her. I woke up when I realized I was showing her KOBUSHI performing in URUWASHI NO CAMELLIA in KOUHAKU. XD

#74 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

I had a dream once where Mano Erina came to my house, and in this dream we were like old friends or classmates. So in the dream I was so happy to see her and I kept trying to tell her I had a crush on her in the past (true in real life too lol). But it didn't really go anywhere and the dream just turned into something else.

#75 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:31 AM

Where I live I guess there was a hail storm in the middle of the night a few nights ago, and the sound of the hail on my window I guess half-woke me up. However, I had a short dream where my brain thought someone was tapping on my window. It was Kaedy LOL. Scared the shit out of me haha.

#76 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:51 PM

LMAO sorry for the double post but I just had another one last night.

All of H!P was with me at my old old house I haven't lived in since 2013, but the house was like turned into a bar where you can watch sports (kinda like Buffalo Wild Wings for those who live in America) and every girl was in their current single's promotion outfit. So me and Kiki are talking and I'm starting to tell her about my love life / past love interests but the bartender was overhearing us and he actually dated one of the guys I was about to talk about so I was like "let's go outside Kiki" so we went to my backyard and all of Tsubaki was there but I was like "I need to talk to you alone Kiki" and so we walked in circles in my huge backyard and I just basically told her everything about my love life history LOL and she was like such a good listener and seemed to know most of the people I was talking about and she seemed so intrigued and gave lots of feedback.

Ugh this made me love Kiki more even though this didn't really happen hahaha.

Oh yeah and she spoke English in the dream too obviously.

#77 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

My dreams typically don't have a lot of interactions beyond someone appearing, having a few words, or sitting around.  Since I didn't want to have a really short post a couple of years ago, I've been saving mine so I could dump them all at once:

2013 - Michishige Sayumi was reading a magazine in the middle of the floor, oblivious to everyone trying to walk over or around her.

2014 - After the New York announcement, I had a dream where Maa-chan was getting mad after I kept explaining in Japanese that I couldn't understand her attempts at English.  She swore she'd get me back with a prank.

2015 - Oda Sakura was singing in a sort of solo dream-version PV of a song, likely because I had my playlist on while I slept.

2016 - Nomura Minami was doing really well auditioning to be an actress for a live soap opera.

2017 Jan - Ikuta Erina was doing her own solo dream-version PV of a song, again likely because I had my playlist on while I slept.

2017 Mar - Takagi Sayuki was arrested for wearing Inoue Rei's beanie from the Kobushi no Hana video.  She was still wearing it in the mug shot.

#78 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

No, never... the only dream i had was with Pikotaro  ^^;  but i didn't want to dream about him XP
I envy those crazy dreams that you guys have had lol

#79 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:45 AM

I finally had a dream with my beloved Berryz! (that I can actually remember~). Though I had this dream the same morning (in succession), they were two separate situations so I guess it was actually two dreams? Heh, they were short dreams but they were fun.

So in my first dream I saw a concert (dunno if it was a Berryz concert or a joint H!P one) although I was not in the audience (which is why I said "I saw a concert" and not "I was in a concert"... And since it wasn't like I was watching a DVD in my TV or PC, I also don't think "I was watching a concert DVD" quite fits the situation... I just... saw the concert :lol:). Anyways, In my dream only Maasa, Momoko, Yurina and Captain appeared (lol, my top favorite members no less). First thing that happened was that Momo was doing a MC or something, and she was saying how she would like to take vacations every now and then (is this my subconscious referencing to her graduation? :sob:), and Sayumi (IDK, I don't even know much or think about Sayumi, much less like her... I don't even actively follow MM)  was making fun of her for that ^^;, Momo got kind of angry at her for her comments, but then Maasa, Yurina and Captain came to save the day because it was time to sing.

They started singing Pretty Cure's first season's opening, Danzen! Futari wa Pretty Cure (IDK either, but they sang two songs for that series, plus I love that song, though before having this dream, I hadn't listened to it in ages). Momo started the song, next to sing was Maasa, then Yurina and finally Captain. They were sounding awesome as always :wub:, and thinking about it, I am amazed at our brain's power because they sung the lyrics 100% correctly (I've never really tried to learn the lyrics of that song on purpose, I only know some bits correctly because I can clearly distinguish the words... So how do I know they were correctly singing the lyrics, you say? Well, it's weird but I can recognize when someone's messing with the lyrics of a song even if I myself cannot sing the lyrics perfectly because I don't know the language/the lyrics) and I could clearly hear their voices as if they were actually singing/had ever sung that song IRL. It was just all very realistic. When they finished singing, the dream was over. They were wearing their Futsuu, Idol 10nen outfits, by the way.

Ah, I really loved this dream~ <3

Next dream was not exactly focused on Berryz, it was actually about a lot of H!P members... but Miya appeared!

So it was like this: Aibon, Nono & Yaguchi Mari (again, I dunno because I don't follow MM, and thus, have no real interest in these members) and probably Mika (I'm not sure, I don't remember well, but if she did appear, then I guess I dreamed with Minimoni lol) were helding some sort of competition in which I had to beat them (it was like a race). The competition consisted of three activities: first we had to cross a semi-frozen lake (...IKR? What?!), then bake a giant cake that was to be used for some sort of H!P event :lol: ...aaaand I honestly don't remember the next activity XP. I was worried because it was just me (:foreveralone:) against THREE, but I so wanted to beat them lol. When we were baking our cakes, they (the opposing team) actually were helping me out alongside some other H!P members; but, instead of feeling touched, I was just rushing trying to take advantage of that so they would be left behind with their own cake (lol, I'm evil). Then somehow the cake was magically finished and the semi-frozen lake suddenly was completely frozen, like an ice rink, and a lot of fans appeared (like in an actual concert or an ice skating tournament).

ANGERME plus Niigaki Risa (so many random Morning Musume members! XD) were about to perform (together, for some reason). Taiki Bansei started playing, but in my dream that wasn't supposed to be one of their songs, it was a Nakajima Takui song only (like it was originally intended), so that was actually a mistake from the staff, but they started singing anyway and they liked it so much that it became one of their songs (this part was kind of weird because in that same spot I asked if that was how Taiki Bansei became one of their singles, and they told me it was... That obviously doesn't make sense because seconds ago they had to go along with a mistake from the staff  yet they and I were talking as if Taiki Bansei had already been released as one of their singles before that incident... but whatever lol). Takui was there too for some reason, and he just randomly went straight to the cake XD.

Then, Pink Cres. came out SKATING and they started singing Uwa no Sora. They looked like experienced figure skaters, and Yuuka seemed to be the best at it. This part was my favorite because their performance looked and sounded so beautiful and I felt so happy for them because I thought that would surely get them some fans. Then I woke up.

Crazy dream that was, but it was fun and so awesome that I didn't want it to end. ^_^

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#80 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

I occasionally dream about Berryz, one of my dream was kinda prophetic lol though, I'll talk about the most recent ones, since they are related.

Few weeks ago, I dreamt that I was attending a °C-ute concert. Don't know where, don't know why lol, I wasn't even standing in the crowd with most of the fans (I was on the second floor or something)

However, at some point, °C-ute sang a Berryz song and...ShimiSaki came out from the backstage ! Though she didn't sing or dance, she pumped up the audience with some "Oï!" and "yeah!" x) it was a great time ! What more, they were all walking around the audience, waving at us and such~ it was a nice dream

Last night, I dreamt that I was attending a Berryz event and,at the end I went backstage. ShimiSaki recognized me from the previous dream (and from the 2014 Japan Expo event)  and gave me a hug :sob: <3

Afterwards the dream became a mess lol. However, the hug felt so real, so warm :sob:

On a side note, although I'm an otomomochi, Momo barely appeared in my dreams...

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users