• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#21 Yuipyon

Yuipyon

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:38 PM

I had a dream that Kobushi Factory announced 2nd generation auditions.
They were on stage wearing white outfits and Sakurako was in tears.
My favorites;
MM: Sakura ~ C: Chisato ~ A: Meimi, Mizuki
CG: Chisaki ~ KF: Rena, Ayaka ~ TF: Kiki

#22 moonlight.manatan

moonlight.manatan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

It was a long time ago but Airi was briefly in my dream. She was in white and she just watched me from afar.

#23 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:24 PM

I've dreamed about twice that I was part of MM and was performing with them at Budokan, but both times there were problems with the sound XD

I must say I was able to keep up with all of the lyrics  B)

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#24 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:08 AM

I dream about the H!P girls at least once a week or every other. Details are cringey and not worth reading but I most often dream about Junjun and Ayumi. Started to dream more about Murotan lately too. So at least dream about my favorites that you see in my sig. ^^;

Basically my dreams are just me being a fan and finally getting my chance to meet them in one way or another at like a concert/theater usually.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#25 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

I don't usually - I always dream about school - but the other night I dreamt I was sat in a super boring lecture in university, and °C-ute came in and performed Aitte Motto Zanshin ^^; the people that were there for the lecture loved it and asked for an encore.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#26 Chi99

Chi99

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

Yes, many times.  Once i dreamt about that me and Kobushi factory members have a ramen together.^^ 

manataan1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

#27 fukuhimespider

fukuhimespider

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:15 PM

I think I posted this in the Mizuki thread before, but it was a continuation of a dream I posted here.

So I was working as the english teacher for Hello!Project and I was also giving Mizuki special private lessons because I have a big debt to their family. Turns out she wasn't just rich. She was the heiress to a big yakuza clan. Her grandfather (who was reported to have bought a train car) was the leader of the Fukumura clan. LOL.

There was a point where she even beat up a train molester. That was really funny because I never thought I can see Fukumura go yankee. =))))

I JUST GOT BACK AND I AUTOMATICALLY JOINED THE MIZUKINGDOM~

#28 Yuipyon

Yuipyon

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:09 PM

I had a dream last night that Tsunku learned how to talk and sing again, and surprised everyone by making an announcement during an H!P concert. A new Tsunku song played as he walked on stage. :(
My favorites;

#29 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:04 AM

I had a dream that I was in one of my university classes and Old s/mileage came out of nowhere and performed yatteruchan. Except for take-chan because she was so confused why they were in my dream  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

Then MM and and Juice = Juice busted through the door singing Guru JUMP. Takechan was still sittng down laughing at the fact that she had no idea why they were there. I think she was in my class or something  ^^;  ^^;  ^^; . She replied, "Gomen nasai hontoni!".  ^^;  ^^;

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#30 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

Right before I woke up this morning, I had a dream of very quick flashes. Eripon had graduated and a new member named Jang (not Da Yeon) had joined. Other members I specifically did not see on stage were Fuku, Iikubo, or Suzuki (and Maa-chan had a bob haircut). Someone said the total membership was down 1 that year, so I guess there had been another graduation earlier that year.

I think the shock is what woke me up lol. I don't want this lineup to end XD

#31 akb48princess13

akb48princess13

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:19 AM

Yes just last night i had a awesome dream of mayuyu :c18:  ^-^  

王女 <3 :king: ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و

#32 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:17 AM

I dream of idols from time to time. I just recently started dreaming about my favorites a lot^^

A few days ago I dreamed about Eripon traveling the world by herself. When she comes home (which weirdly was my home) she has a whole lot of souveniers and food from various countries in a paperbag. Ayumi comes in and looks at all the stuff she was putting on the table. She greets Eripon with a hug and a "Yo, welcome back". Then Eripon starts to explain all the stuff she bought, but then stops when she sees the closed window in front of them, where both are reflected in. She says: "Hey, looks like I grew a bit again! I wish I'd grow a few centimeters more!" Ayumi: "Don't say that in front of me" *fake pout* and Eripon adds with a teasing tone: "Because you're small, right~" and Ayumi glares at her.

Then a few weeks ago I had a dream where Kudo and Ayumi were a proper couple. Everybody knew, nobody cared, it was kinda natural. MM went overseas because of a concert and visited the city together. Kudo and Ayumin held hands all the way through and were somehow in their own world. The others didn't notice at all or didn't want to bother them, they were just too excited about sightseeimg.

#33 Yuipyon

Yuipyon

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:09 AM

I had a really weird dream and have no idea what it means :blink:

I was walking through towns, and this ghost girl (Fukuchan?), started following me and we became friends. She kept leaving to haunt people, but would come back to me. I remember we walked past this old, closed down hotel that had a missile/rocket on the side of it saying "JetBlue" :blink:

One day she left to haunt someone again, and at that point I was scared of her so I ran away.
Later on, I was looking at the ocean and saw a bunch of seagulls. She reappeared, turned into a bird and flew away with them. I laughed as I watched them fly away.

Somehow It seemed like a sad dream..
My favorites;

#34 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:56 AM

I posted this on Tumblr, so I'm just going to copy-paste it here:

The latest Hello! Project scandal was that Nonaka Miki was a teen mum and somehow managed to disguise her pregnancy during the entire year she’s been in MM and when the press hounded her she was like “lol who gives a shit, Morning Musume would be nothing without me” then her newborn baby joined Morning Musume as the 13th gen and Kudo Haruka got pissed off that her title as youngest person to ever join Morning Musume had just been taken by a newborn baby and sent the mafia after Nonaka and her kid, meanwhile while this was happening I had developed an addiction to chocolate shots and I rode a roller coaster while drunk even though chocolate shots are just melted chocolate in a shot glass and therefore shouldn’t even be making me drunk but whatever

I also had a dream a few years ago where Kago Ai called me a fatass.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#35 rima_97

rima_97

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:45 AM

Last night I dreamed that Odachan released her first PB, and I had an accurate vision of the pictures and it was actually amazing

#36 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:47 AM

I once had a dream where I was sitting on my sofa and watching TV.  A Japanese girl comes into my house and stands next to the sofa with a nice smile on her face.  I ask who she was and she said she was Fukumura Mizuki.  She stopped by to pick up her "Adolescent Boy is Crying" MV outfit because I had for some reason taken it to be dry cleaned for her.  I gave her the uniform and she left.

That, my one and only H!P dream.

#MAGA

#37 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:38 PM

I dreamt last night that I was in some sort of physical ability test somewhere between the hunger games and maze runner, and anyone who wasn't in top physical shape got killed. Stuff happened, and someone hit Ayapan with a bomb. We all thought she was alright but it turned out she had muscle scarring all the way down the right side of her body, meaning she couldn't run. Knowing she'd be killed, she shaved her head and disappeared into the woods, leaving me a converse shoe behind with some Japanese writing on that I couldn't understand. 

??/????!?

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#38 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:13 PM

Some days ago I had this dream...
3rd gen auditions were held for Country Girls. Uta auditioned and reached the final round. Everyone was happy (including members) and tought she was finally coming back ... but then her mother forced her to drop the audition and everyone was so sad snd shocked again.

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#39 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

I had a dream many years ago. I can't really remember exactly what it was. From what I can remember, I was watching Berryz - Very Beauty PV in a close-up version. At the time it was a close-up of Risako's face. I was somewhere inside a house (which was not my house) with my family. Since then, I don't seem to recall having dreamed about Hello!Project at all.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#40 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:01 PM

I had a weird dreams within a dream occurance last night,
Spoiler

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi