• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

I tought there was alrady a topic like this but I can't seem to find it, anyway, if there is please lock this one.
Do you ever dream about H!P members? Who is the one you dream about the most? Let's share our H!P related dreams!

I dream about H!P members alot! The one I dream about the most is definitely Harunan!
Once I've dreamed about going to a creepy amusement park with her and on Easter I even dreamed about giving her a chocolate egg with a cute Honey-color ribbon.
Other dreams I had involving Harunan that I remember :
- Harunan was a classmate of mine (and also my friend) and another classmate of mine didn’t remember her name and I got really angry and substituted everyone’s names with numbers.

- Mizuki graduated and Harunan became leader and 9 new members were added as13th gen. One of them was Asakura Kiki but she left after one month being in the group.

- I was part of the 10th gen and we (10th gen) and Rika were celebrating KonKon’s graduation. We were so sad and cried alot.

Then Kaorin appeared and she had the same hairstyle as Harunan so we started talking about how similar they looked.

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#2 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

i have bunch of these dream, and because i keep dream journal so many dreams are saved in memory XD

some of it :

- Seeing S/mileage 4-nin perform Uchouten Love

- Sayu and Reina are my classmate,,  :ph34r:

- talking with Airi (this dream is lucid) :ph34r: ,, 

- this is very random, i going trip to Quebec, and in same plane with Maachan and Kuduu, ( i barely know about Quebec at all,it is in other side of my world XD)

- Karin come to my house and talking,,  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#3 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

I had one dream that I really remember.
It was, Suugaku Joshi Gakuen, but I was in it.
I can't remember everything, but I remember that Sayu and Reina was really odd, and Sayu was really rude to me.

Posted Image

#4 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:24 AM

DEY ALL EROTIC DREAMS WANT THE FULL DETAILS ?!

#5 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:26 AM

I attended an open air Momusu concert! :D It was the greatest!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#6 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:50 PM

I had a dream when I joined the 9th Gen and I remember feeling sorta lonely and being the outcast b/c, I was from America. Everyone hated me except for Aichan, Gaki, Mizuki, and Zukki. Than after Risa graduated, everyone looked down at me and I was always so quiet and would never say anything except for just nodding my head and shaking my head.I had to act 'fake' in front of the camera, too. Than Sakura came and became my best friend. XD I was no longer an outcast thanks to Sakura. I was super hyper, loud, crazy, and funny after she joined the group.  

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#7 fukuhimespider

fukuhimespider

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

I've been having a lot of dreams where I go out on a date with Mizuki and she'd tell me about all her problems and I'd give her advice if she wants to. We'd eat cake, watch a movie then go home. Oh, she also asked me to be her english tutor.

There was also a dream where I gave her something (i think it was a custom made Mizuki plush doll) during a live event and she gave me her number. =)))

I JUST GOT BACK AND I AUTOMATICALLY JOINED THE MIZUKINGDOM~

#8 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

I had a dream that I go to my first Juice=Juice handshake event and I told Kanatomo something in broken Japanese (trying to say she is very pretty) and apparently it was actually a curse word or sth and she started beating me up jumping from her booth. She knocked out a few staff members before the members came to rescue me... Also everyone was saying Karin is in ambulance.

#9 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:47 PM

^ that very realistic dream ,,  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#10 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:39 PM

So last night I had a dream that Eripon, Fukuhime, Maasa and Yurina were transferred to Angerme XD

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#11 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:44 PM

Not very often, but I remember one that I thoroughly enjoyed. 

Morning Musume'14 made an appearance on a variety show, and for a challenge the girls' fathers performed to Morning Musume songs. Sayashi's dad did Wakuteka I think and Zukki's did The PEACE. I remember dreaming Sakura's dad too but idr which song he did.

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#12 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:22 AM

^Oh my, that sounds like a funny dream :lol:

I've dreamt of Morning Musume quite a few times... but I only really remember my very first dream.

I was with my senior class and my history teacher, and suddenly Gaki graduation time MM performed at our school. I remember that my history teacher shared a glass of water with Gaki? lol.

And one of my friends got in an argument with Eripon ^^;

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#13 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:13 AM

A few days ago I had a dream of sitting in a typical Japanese classroom and I was talking to Ogata Haruna, who was sitting in the seat behind me O.o;. I think she's awesome, but she is only my 2nd favorite 12ki, so it's kind of random that she popped up. The strange thing I have noticed about my dreams is that my liking for whoever pops up in my dream suddenly increases for the remainder of that day, which also happened in this case. I once dreamed of a cartoon character when I was young and the same thing happened. As for other members, I only recall interacting with Maachan but I don't remember the setting...think it was a park or something. Definitely didn't like waking up from that one, lol.

#14 Ruriko Minegishi Kawaii

Ruriko Minegishi Kawaii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:06 AM

I have dreams with the momusus a lot XD i have dreamed with sayumi, i dreamed that chayu and i went to a hotel in hawaii but she was angry because of the reservation xDD i once had a dream with riho, she was smiling but i don't remember too much .w. i dreamed once of going to a photoshoot of momusu and staring at riho while she was smiling to me and then looking to kudo, the two we're in dresses and i slept in kuduu legs :33 and i have dreamed with ayacho a momoiro clover members <3  :wub:

#15 Jaolivas3

Jaolivas3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

I have. I think this year has been already like three times, surprisingly the only member I have dream with is MM Erina which she is not even my Oshi... but all three times has been her, makes me wonder? lol

#16 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:06 AM

Recently I had a dream where I went to a park and saw Sayu playing tennis out in an open field.........just volleying the ball at long distances to someone who appeared to be Eri, perhaps Reina was there too (all of 6 gen. in one dream!).  But I was interested in Sayu so I started to walk towards her to say "Hey, you're Sayumi, I'm a real big fan of yours" and when I got closer it turned out to be a really short girl with Downs syndrome.  Pretty strange, eh?

Other times I've had dreams with Maasa in them, just like Jaolivas3, she's not my oshi (but I love Maasa!) and there's no reason why she would be in any of my dreams.  She always speaks in English to me.

#17 Snowflake

Snowflake

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

Mm pretty many I think. But here are the ones coming to my mind right now, I'll update this post when I remember more (lol). I remember I have had many dreams where I have had a long conversation with some member, too bad I never remember what we were talking about. u.u 

- a nightmare of AyaKanon announcing their graduation together (this was before Kanyon announced hers). I woke up with teary eyes, but the happy thing in my dream was that Kananan was announced as the next leader 

- 6-nin S/mileage were all my classmates, even though all of them are older than me. 

Fall Down Seven Times, Stand up Eight 

Nana Korobi Ya Oki 

#18 Yuipyon

Yuipyon

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:40 PM

Last night I had a dream that I was friends with Uta.
She seemed different.. Not happy :(
My favorites;
MM: Sakura ~ C: Chisato ~ A: Meimi, Mizuki
CG: Chisaki ~ KF: Rena, Ayaka ~ TF: Kiki

#19 sanakochan

sanakochan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:17 AM

Two days ago I had a dream about Rikako XD XD
I came to her house and playing together. She have many dolls in her room.
Rikako is 3 years younger than me but it seems like we are in the same year. It feels so real..

#20 Dobaka

Dobaka

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 321 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:31 PM

I once dreamed that I went to a Momusu concert and the very last of the songs ended with the line "yume no naka" (in the midst of a dream) and that was when I woke up... It was Duu's line (I had watched Lilium that day I think so I guess it made sense) and it sounded so mysterious, I still have that image perfectly imprinted in my mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users