Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:46 PM

-

#42 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:59 AM

Just woke up from my first dream about two H!P idols. I had almost expected to dream about Zukki considering how much she has been on my mind since the 7th. So imagine my surprise when Duu shows up!  ^^; Haruka was at a smaller venue, similar to the Birthday events. She said that she had something important to talk about and then loked really sad. I thought "oh no, not her too!" And then I thought "maybe she just wants to comment on Zukki." Neither happened!

Instead my view of Duu was cut away and I landed in her forum thread. On the thread I saw a user quoting another user. I can't remember the exact words but it was an account similar to this:

Duu continued on talking about the popularity poll, she said that she did not think that she would win against Zukki. After reading the post adn scrolling down I saw a close-up of Zukki’s Tsumetai picture, with a blue background! It was kind of like Dashi’s color but lighter. Then it cut back to Duu and the audience were making worried sounds about what she would say. And then I woke up! 

I am gussing this was a strange version of me finding Duu’s blog post about Zukki relatable, because I have no idea why just Duu would be there? Because she is losing her Oh My Wish partner? The poll thing might be that I need to talk to the Zukki fans about her graduation but it is all very odd to say the least! Well that was my first H!P dream!   :wacko:

#43 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:47 PM

I had another dream a while back, where I was the leader of MM, and it was finally time for me to graduate. At my grad ceremony, everyone was holding up yellow-green penlights. My member colour was burgundy. Eripon wasn't graduating with me. The other members were just like "lol thank goodness she's outta here, she was a terrible leader". Thanks, assholes.

tumblr_m9ui1dM3m51r6bhzoo1_400.gif

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#44 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:17 AM

I had many dreams of the Momosu members. I once had a dream that Eripon went to school with me and we were great friends but I never told her I had a crush on her. She laid her head on the desk as she seemed depressed about never being in the front and I gave her advice. 

Next one I remember was the time where I "woke up" in my dream and the 9th gen were hanging out in my room on my chair, laughing and such. Then they told me that the rest of the members were in my sister's room next door so we went inside and well, they weren't lying. After that, I don't remember the rest. 

Last one I had which was today, I dreamed about being at an after party the H!P staff threw and I was invited. I got to hang out with Zukki most of the time and I told her I love her and I will miss her and she gave me a hug. Then the staff announced who was getting the main/center/ace role this spring. Zukki got the part in all 3 songs. Then everyone clapped and I woke up. 

Sad part about it is she seemed really upset the whole time, like this wasn't completely her decision, like she wanted to tell me something. 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#45 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:33 PM

A few days ago I dreamed that I was at home bending down from my loft bed. I looked down and there was Karin standing on my office chair. Suddenly she grabbed my throat and was trying to choke me, while looking afraid herself.
I woke up from this and I realized I was lying on my belly with my hand below my throat, pressing my thumb knuckle in, which hurt and made it hard to breathe. So...I like to think my brain sent me a warning (Karin), cause I was choking myself in my sleep ^^"

#46 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:50 AM

Just woke up from a strange dream! Morning Musume were standing in one line on a sidewalk singing ikimasshoi. They were wearing color coded outfits a bit similar to the ones in Ima Koko Kara but with OTT skirts. The left side was a blur so I did not see Sayu, Aika, Reina or Risa if they were there. It looked like it was just the "kids" and the girls were a lot younger. Duu's hair looked like it did around Renai Hunter and the other girls looked like they did in 2012 too. Well at least the ones I saw did. Not sure if Oda was there but 12th gen did not exist. This was how they were standing:

blurry amounts of girls > Haruna (I think it was her because I saw the hair even if I could not see her face) > another blurry > member Zukki > > Riho > Duu > Dashi

Ikimasshoi was the song but they did the holding move from Tiki Bun, then Riho had to solo dance while standing in the line. So she shook her butt and her skirt flew up and I felt so bad for her because I could see her swimsuit. After that she had to sing a solo line with softer vocals and she was so embarassed! I am not sure it had been music up to this point but now there was not sound. So Riho put her hands up to slightly cover her lips as she sung and I just wanted to give her a hug. While she sung I also observed heavy pink lipgloss for some reason. 

So that was my dream and I am confused! Also until Riho had to dance alone and sing alone she and Zukki looked like happy BFFs. It reminded me that one is gone and the other will follow and it made me a bit sad. In the end I was mostly confused when I woke up. 

#47 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:51 PM

^Aww poor Riho, I would've felt bad for her as well. I always think of the poor members who have a solo after an intense dance break.

I recently dreamt that all MM'16 members were climbing a mountain with me and some other fans. I don't remember seeing all the members, but I just knew they were there. They were in their casual outfits, each holding some red balloons in their hands (like Riho had in one of her last photoshoots) while walking uphill. When we reached the top there was snow and it should have been cold, but it wasn't. We had an breathtaking view, sung some songs together and played around. Ayumi's balloons got tangled up on her shoulder and she was trying to make me laugh with it. (This moment was so sweet bless her).

I don't remember more than that, but I'm pretty sure we went up there to let the balloons go.

Oh and this morning I was half awake and thinking to myself "Wait...Kudo announced her grad too, right? When is she graduating again? Must be the fall tour since Zukki is already leaving at the spring tour. But...is she really graduating? Weird how many predicted her to stay for a long time. I'm not sure anymore. Gotta look it up" and took my phone and looked if she was really graduating XD Then I wasn't able to go back to sleep and felt stupid -___-

#48 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

^I really hope this won't happen, I don't want a fall graduation because I am scared of who might be going... Shame you could not fall asleep after it. I really loved the picture of Riho with the balloons and mountain climbing seems more fun than my strange dreams!  ^-^

#49 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:14 PM

^I don't want anyone to leave either! It's so weird that my brain took it as accepted fact just like Zukki's grad (even if I was unsure) >.<
The one with the mountain was one of my most fun H!P dreams, I had my fair share of weird ones too^^

#50 fukuhimespider

fukuhimespider

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:33 PM

I've been having a recurring dream for the past few days (not complaining, it's actually one of the reasons why I'm in such a good mood recently).

I dreamt I was hired as H!P's tutor/teacher and I have to teach all of them in a classroom (per group). Each group has it's own quirks, like Musubu wearing a Pikachu costume all the time and she only answers in "Mu-su-bu!" (to the tune of Pi-ka-chu!). Oda only answers in song, Maachan made her own language and she transforms to something like Umaru when she and Duu fight, Take-chan is the classroom crush for Angerme, and everyone's bullying Hirose, Airi's always sleeping in class and Maimi always has an incorrect answer.

I can't remember some of the things that happened, but I do remember eventually becoming a homeroom teacher (which is odd because it means I'm the homeroom teacher for several classes. LOL).

I JUST GOT BACK AND I AUTOMATICALLY JOINED THE MIZUKINGDOM~

#51 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:11 AM

^I don't want anyone to leave either! It's so weird that my brain took it as accepted fact just like Zukki's grad (even if I was unsure) >.<
The one with the mountain was one of my most fun H!P dreams, I had my fair share of weird ones too^^

Dreams can be really strange sometimes and so far the most fun dream I had was the dance. As bad as I felt for poor Riho the girls did seem to have fun until that point. I also liked watching them happy as a group. Since the other one was kind of like a graduation dream with Duu looking sad I totally prefer the dancing one!

It seems to take me a while to dream about Idols. I have followed After School, with E-young as my oshi since 2011 and it was only in 2013/2014 I had my first dream with her in it. With Morning Musume I have followed them since 2013 and only had my first dream of them this year! Weird how that plays out.  :lol:

#52 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:54 PM

I had a new dream! I was in Tokyo walking around looking for Tower Records, wanting H!P CDs. I found the store and to the left of it there was a second hand store. I entered that one instead for some reason. Once inside I found Juice=Juice and Morning Musume albums! FIRST PRESS EDITIONS!!  :w00t: Meaning all the albums I opened had photocards and most of them were of Zukki! I remember holding her Oh My Wish one and the one from Egao no kimi. They cost next to nothing so I bought a bunch of them... Best dream ever! The only question is:

Does something like this exist IRL? Are people who have grown tired giving their collections to second hand stores, photocards and such inculded?  :blink:

#53 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

I had a dream that Manaka turned into a man and was my boyfriend </3

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#54 DuuItNow

DuuItNow

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:54 AM

I've had a lot of dreams about members but the one that happened recently was where I was in Morning Musume. and I couldn't remember any of the dances so I got kicked out.

Kaede Momona • Riko • Kurumi

Kanon  Yurina • Chisato • Meimi Maho  Risa • Sakurako  • Aya

#55 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:10 AM

Just had a weird dream last night.

I was back in college, inside our classroom, among my classmates and my ex-girlfriend. We were watching a strange movie (a compendium of old flicks from surreal and avantgarde film makers) on the ceiling. Our professor was operating the projector. Approximately half of the class (including me) were engrossed in what's showing on the ceiling as the wide screen. Some students were busy with their own agendas, maybe not interested in that artsy stuff. Altho weirded out, I kept on watching, my ex-gf too for some odd reason.

Then hours have passed. Almost all were watching too, out of boredom perhaps, but some fell asleep.

Suddenly, someone screamed in a corner. When we all turned our heads to her, it was Haga Akane. She kept on screaming and her face showed how much she's excruciating in pain. Then she started shaking. Any moment, she might pass out due to convulsion. First thing we noticed was a spill of unknown thick red liquid on her right leg which was the source of her extreme pain. Surprisingly, she had no pants, only in her underwear. We noticed the guy next to her, a fat one. He looked shocked as well. Half of his face and some portion of his right arm were covered in that same thick liquid. I presumed it's some kind of wax or melted candle. Someone shouted at him "What the hell did you do to her!?" And he answered back "I did nothing!" By the tone of his voice, it convinced me to believe him a little, he was on the verge of panicking, just like the girls near them, but the scene still baffled me.

Akane was having seizures already. I rushed toward her, shook off the liquid, but nothing happened. I carried her on my back. My ex-gf arbitrarily asked someone to give her a blanket or something to cover Akane's bare lower body. The clinic was on the ground floor of this small building where our classroom was. We headed the stairs and went down at our quickest pace, accompanied by a Nigerian classmate to assist me if ever my strength wasn't enough to carry Akane along and reach the clinic. My ex-gf was freaking out. My head was clouded.

We've reached the ground as I realized we took the wrong stairs--it was the way out thru fire exit. I was dumbfounded. Had no choice but use it to get out and enter thru the main door outside the building. As we stepped out of the door, surprisingly, what we set afoot was another big room. A ramshackled one, abandoned. There's a rusty stairs across. Beneath it, someone was slumped on the floor, a familiar female student. I asked her, "Hey, where is that hallway leads for?" Pointing at the stairs' end above her.

We waited for a couple of seconds for her response. Then, as I realized that I've recognized her, she responded "There is no way out." 

Akane screamed again. Got us startled. My gf and classmate were frightened. They started to freak out. We turned around and headed back to the fire exit, but it wasn't there. There's just a small opened door where the exit was supposed to be. I was too confused and worried about Akane and didn't hesitate to just rush toward that door and hoping there's a way out here--mainly not just because of Akane's critical condition, but because I've become wary over remembering who the girl was that was alone in that room.

That girl was my former high school classmate.

She was already dead a long time ago. (In real life too.)

We managed to get out. Running along a dark hallway. We kept on running. The way got darker and darker. I'm not sure anymore where we were going. My Nigerian classmate started weeping in strange sounds. So dd my ex-girlfriend. They were behind me. When i turned my head to them, they're not there anymore. Then I realized I was alone. I felt numb. However, my mind was busy asking myself why didn't we take the elevator instead of the stairs.

Then I remembered again. The elevator was notorious and rumored to be haunted by an unknown entity. They blame the elevator for an incident involving some missing students back in the 90s. Some believe the inside of the elevator becomes a limbo or a portal to somewhere. At present, poltergeist like occurrences happen at night or if the floor where it was was surrounded by darkness. Probably as dark as the hallway I was running along. All alone already. Because I wasn't sure if the one I was carrying on my back was still Akane, or something I didn't want to see ever in my life. I was just deluding myself with what I felt on my hands all throughout the time. At that point, I could see the end of the hallway ahead. It was an opened door.

I was already inside when I realized that what I entered was an elevator. I numbly looked around. The walls were drenched in thick red liquid.

I forced myself to wake up.

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#56 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:45 AM

Last night I had a dream that Juice=Juice performed Helloween's song (I guess it was Dr Stein)...it was kind of weird. XD

#57 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:23 PM

I had a new dream! (Why do I always have bad dreams about H!P?) I don't remember much, but Zukki was angry and yelling. Not sure if she was yelling at me or someone else, but she was not impressed!  ^^;

#58 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

I had a dream of Morning Musume performing for the first time a new song (Utakata). It was Mizuki's center/lead with a lot of Sakura, Masaki and Kanon. Song started with Kanon's big line, following with Mizuki's one. It was a heavy, full of string sounds but slower than Tokyo to iu Katasumi. Something like TokiSora but rock version. The outfits were pretty similar to Gradation Yuugure dresses with members' colors.

#59 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:53 PM

^Interesting! Sounds like a good track to me, I always like when MM songs has a slight rock sound. ^_^ It spiked a slight intrest in ANGERME, even if I don't think all their songs does it as well as Hand Made City and Kanashimi Twilight. Dondengaeshi and Ups and Downs on the other hand are just as good. 

#60 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:35 PM

wow, last night i had a dream, there is new group, it's called Tulip Factory,, they have 5/6 members and all from KSS, i don't know why but someone give me the members name in a small paper and i clearly see there is writing of names at it (in Latin letter), but i see the writing reversed, so i can't recognize the names, but before i flip it to read,the dream is over,,  :c03:

it feels so real and i full of excitement for a new group, but thinking about it now, tulip is not too "Japanese" flower,,  ^^;

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users