• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#121 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

So when I'm trying to take a selfie with her, for some reason I can't seem to use my camera app properly while Mari is patiently waiting.

I'd interpret it as a vision and check my camera (app) immediately.

#122 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

I had a dream just the other day that it was announced that the rest of Country Girls (Yamaki and Ozeki) and a few other girls would be put in the other groups. :huh:

Yamaki was put into Morning Musume, Ozeki was put into the Kurumi and Momohime group, and a few of the Kenshuusei were promoted to Country Girls only while a few were put into other H!P groups at the same time including the upcoming new groups. :omg:

It was really weird and confusing. I still don't know how to feel about it. :unsure:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#123 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:21 PM

This was a dream I had a while ago. There was a lot that happened beforehand but I'll just skip to the part where H!P comes in.

So I went into a room and it turned out to be a concert hall and they were playing Pyocopypco Ultra to get the crowd excited lol. I somehow found a place to sit and the concert started. Turns out it was a Juice=Juice concert! After they sang a song (don't remember what), they started doing introductions but somehow all I remember is that Aarii could speak english fluently (well as good at Miki) because she was translating for the other girls. Once they were all done and were getting ready for the next song, Murotan did a front handspring from the audience and onto the stage and surprised them. Murotan then did her introduction and said that she was joining them for the concert.

Unfortunately, this is where I woke up and we will never know what song they were going to perform.

#124 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:01 AM

i had a weird ass dream the other day, Juice=Juice was holding a concert at ny school and i was the only one fired up lmaooo, i remember being so worried cause i didnt brought my penlight and suddenly my grandma (lmao) appeared and gave me like a full set of different colored J=J lightstick, then i went outside and there was a bus, they got out and i remember being so hapoy cause Yuka grabed my hand lol then i went inside the venue and saw Ruru (before the concert, they were walking around my school) and screamed to her and she looks at me, gets all excited and goes to say hi and hug me as if like we were best friends, then a staff members stopped her and thats all i can remember lmao
maybe im too desesperate for another concert.

#125 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:22 PM

I had a dream about Kirara winning an ANGERME audition !!! 

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#126 zampagna

zampagna

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:28 AM

i dreamed i was traveling on a shinkansen with Reina and we eat obento and discuss about quality of rice

it's still clear in my mind as a real life event

and dreamed about Gocchin,Aibon,Nono,also Tsunku giving me advice on what to do in various moments of my life

#127 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:12 PM

i had a weird ass dream the other day, Juice=Juice was holding a concert at ny school and i was the only one fired up lmaooo, i remember being so worried cause i didnt brought my penlight and suddenly my grandma (lmao) appeared and gave me like a full set of different colored J=J lightstick, then i went outside and there was a bus, they got out and i remember being so hapoy cause Yuka grabed my hand lol then i went inside the venue and saw Ruru (before the concert, they were walking around my school) and screamed to her and she looks at me, gets all excited and goes to say hi and hug me as if like we were best friends, then a staff members stopped her and thats all i can remember lmao
maybe im too desesperate for another concert.

I had a similar dreem a few weeks ago. I was sitting by the lake and Sayuki showed up. She was walking on water and then it transformed to a stage. I remember thinking it was Hinafest int he dream. She was singing a solo song and I started to feel so guilty because I did not have my penlight with me! When she walked away the lake was gone and I was in a concert venue. A French fan I know and I started to talk about plane ticket prices to Japan. That's all I remember  :huh:

#128 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 03:08 PM

Last night I had a dream that I went into a store and the cashiers were Kurumi and Momohime. Then I went to pay but I noticed that my basket was empty, so I said "Oh, I haven't actually picked anything!" to Kurumi and we both laughed.

#129 elasticgirl

elasticgirl

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:26 PM

A long time ago I used to be able to recall a really long dream from start to finish but now I can barely remember any at all. Maybe it comes with aging. LoL But the crazy thing is that NOW while I can't remember most dreams I always remember dreams with Kamei Eri in them. I'm either personified as Eri (meaning I am her) or she's in them. I've had to write them down or I'll forget.

My most recent one was earlier this week. I was Eri was with 2 other members from the Platinum Era (one was Aika, I don't remember the other) but it looked like we were practicing for a song. And I just remembered dancing along to it, I don't think it was any real song of theirs but I can feel myself dancing how Eri would all strong and powerful. Then later it cuts to a new scene where I see Eri on stage or something revealing a joke or skill. But she was speaking in PERFECT ENGLISH. Like, no accent at all. It sounded so beautiful. I'm not sure what her joke was about but it had to do with Lord of the Rings, which went over my head like wut? :c11:  lol And then I remembered thinking in my dream that I will watch this video later because I didn't get the joke at first and I also wanted to hear Eri's English speaking voice again. But then my alarm woke up me up IRL and the first thing I thought of was. "Wait a min, there is no video of this. It's not real!" :sob: Oh, the disappointment I felt when I realized that. LoL  I hate when it does that.

*click* (seriously needs to update everything O_O LoLz)
Posted Image Elizabeth Kyamei forever! Posted ImageEric Kamezou forever! Posted Image

#130 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:43 PM

I had two H!P-dreams this week.

Some days ago I dreamt I checked H!O in the morning and people ran a riot. Turns Masaki had announced not only her graduation but that she'd just disappear from entertainment business without any ceremony at all, from one day to another ^^; I remember posting that it fits Masaki really well and being surprised that she did what she once announced when she was still a kid.

Last night I had a dream about a Morning Musume reunification. Unfortunately I don't remember many people but two just sticked with me: Kanon was wearing a wonderful green cheongsam-style dress. She had gotten a bit chubbier than before but she looked so happy that she was blowing me away.

The other person that I remember really well was... Yossy. It wasn't Yossy. They had some blond haired guy stand in for her :unsure: :( 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#131 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:32 AM

I had a dream that I was auditioning to be apart of MM's staff to translate and give more of a US perspective when they made decisions on singles, but the appointed time I was supposed to be there to audition was in the middle of the night when there was a full-blood-supermoon in the sky out of the window which made me question if this was really an audition and not something more sinister. I was in the CEO's office and they called in Riho to come speak with me and see if we 'vibe' she was so sweet and we did get along very well. They eventually let me go because they were about to take part in  a "ceremony" But then we heard a loud crash like a plane hit the skyscaper we were in and everyone started running, trying to get MM out of there. I woke up in cold sweat. I'll never forget it...

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#132 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 09:12 AM

That's such a 2020 dream! :ph34r: XD  :ph34r: 

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#133 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:51 PM

^^ Is like the script from a apocalyptic movie: "The end of the world has comes. All human race disappear except Morning Musume and one of  their managers. Can the girls survive in a reign of fear and blood?".   :lol:

#134 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 01:39 PM

Right? I had this dream last year and debated if I should post it for a long time. But eh, why not? I was terrified at the end but it was a very cool dream. 

#135 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 12:42 PM

Tonight I dreamt of Ayumin announcing her graduation. She had a boyfriend, that's why she left without a ceremony. I remember people posting that due to Corona the ceremony would have been depressing nevertheless ^^;
Her main reason for graduating however was a role in an upcoming geisha film.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#136 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:15 AM

Last week, I had a dream that I adopted an unruly TaguTree that enjoyed running laps around the neighbors' yards.

In a dream this week, I was taking a trolley in a seat facing Nechin and I accepted an offer to have coffee with her after we discussed a novel that was on a reading list for a book club run by Ayacho.

5/8 edit: Hamachan and I played DDR while we were both staying at a crowded Bed & Breakfast

5/18: An in-dream movie had Yokoyan starring opposite Tom Hanks as a prankster wife.

6/05: Hunting in a stone age setting alongside Yuhane

#137 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 05:43 AM

This was like last week, I had a dream that Angerme changed their name. Take-chan was saying they had to change the name to better reflect the current group.

#138 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 01:58 PM

I just had a dream that Mizuki graduated and joined Sayumi's line of work (plays and performances dedicated to her idol character) but Mizuki's storyline was more about being sexy than cute. 

#139 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 07:15 PM

I've been keeping a growing list

6/12 I had a dream that the Triangle stage musical was playing on a television that was outside of my house with Ayumi singing and me frantically trying to either lower to volume or keep the TV turned around to avoid a copyright strike  :c18:

6/18 Murota Mizuki was trying to sell me a patent idea to a mechanical planter for commercial use that would automatically treat sandy soil, grow rye, and harvest it. I had to look up rye after I woke up to see if it was even suited to sandy soil, but Dream Murotan obviously knew more about agriculture than me

6/30 I don't remember the full context since I realized I hadn't slept long enough and went back to sleep after making a brief note of these, but I was with Momochi at a hydroelectric dam before visiting a park nearby for someone's birthday. I don't know whose it was, but Okamura Minami and Eguchi Saya brought out the cake, and for some reason both of them were wearing gray tracksuits with pink trim while everyone else had normal clothes.

And then last night, there was a party with more H!P members in my dream than I can even remember. I'm pretty sure Eripon, Ayumi, and Sakura were all prominent eating fried chicken (Oda's treat). Other UF artists were also there, like Niikura Ami performing as a star DJ while everyone danced.

I also remember Maachan showing off one of her elaborately designed rings that was larger than her entire hand.

Edits:

7/08 Time travel adventure to stop Yamazaki Mei from smoking so that she wouldn't get caught dating the college boy in the dream that buys her cigarettes

7/09 Maachan trying to sell random people her shoes for taxi fare

7/16 Ayacho drawing on my face while I'm asleep

7/17 Gardening with Momochi and Maro

7/19 Going to the movies with Kamiko, her later winning a best smile competition

7/20 Restaurant visit with most of colorful era MM as well as Country Girls. It was very loud and crowded.

7/20 Class President Natsuyaki Miyabi was very frustrated that people were not following instructions

7/25 Shopping trip with MM 10ki

7/27 Had to help Rikako move a couch, then watched an orange cat for Yamada Ichigo

7/28 Tanaka Reina was fighting robots. Possibly inspired by her Nier role

7/29 Maachan was selling hair extensions, once again in need of cab fare

8/06 A full day with some MM Platinum era members, starting with Ai-chan, Aika and 6kis, then later thrill-seeking adventures with Gaki.

8/11 With Gaki, watching friends livestream and bragging that I knew them as if she weren't also famous

#140 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 11:29 PM

One of my favorites so far

9/06 After setting off several tripwires remotely to avoid a series of traps in a daring warehouse escape, Dream Me makes a mistake while opening a locker and barely manages to use the locker door to block a flying knife. Noticing a camera and realizing I'm caught right as I hear a vehicle stop in front of the door, I decide to take a seat at the nearby bench to wait and confront whoever it is. In walks Matsubara Yulia with the biggest attack dog I've ever seen on a leash in front of her. Yulia exclaims my name with joy once she notices me and the dogs tail starts wagging. Yulia's mother gives me a hug when she walks in, relieved that it was just me making all of that noise. I offer to take Yulia to school so that she wouldn't be late, and everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users