543 replies to this topic

#521 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:37 AM

Support them all if you can lol

In terms of friendliness, Nanase , Miri and Ririka is up there. For example, they will always say my name whenever I do handshake or take a photo with them and they will ask questions and such. Hazuki and Ruka are very friendly too but they are quieter and you are the one that should initiate the talk with them. These are my personal experience, of course.

Also, now that I was able to log in here again. I will post our Wasuta discord group here. https://discord.gg/UJBe4zy

#522 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:12 AM

I’ve been watching Wa-suta these last days just because they are coming to Spain and I’m just right here, lol. I’ve been a fan of Hello!Project so I don’t tend to follow any other idols for a long time. But, that been said, I actually like this girls, they are really energetic in their lives and I will love to have a full experience as a wota XD just need some guidance O_o

Like, what are their nicknames on stage? I’ve seen Nanase is Natchun, and Ruka is just Ruka-chan, think Hazuki is Haachin? But I’m not really sure and I want to do the chorus right :D
Also, I cannot decide between Nanase and Hazuki as my oshi in this group, I think Hazuki is winning to be honest XD but what can you tell me about yours? I like the idol who is always smiling and super friendly with their fans <3
Who should I support? 

Anyway, I will do my best to let them feel welcome here and keep spreading idols to the world <3

Hello :D
I started with Haachin when she was in GEM way before Wa-Suta was form ..
I followed her in Hanarichu which didn't worked out and I was so excited when she was selected as a member of Wa-suta and that's why I created this thread XD
Somewhere in between after meeting them .. I also became a fan of Natchun (I will use the wiki spelling)
If you want responsiveness or idol aura  :w00t:  :sotsugyou:  .. I think Natchun is the much better bet for you XD
Haachin is very reserved even though she is the oldest and most experienced among them ..while Natchun is the natural born idol .. :D
Overall .. looking that you like Sayuki as in what your profile and avatar says .. (I met J=J before the H!P shake up)
I suggest Miri as she seem to somewhat closer to Sayuki XD ..
I know different fans work differently .. I am just giving my best suggestion :)

For me .. Haachin is still way ahead .. because for me history matters .. and 5+years of fandom matters :D .. Like Karin (8+years) is still my J=J no.1 ..

THE END <3

#523 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

Thank you all for your answers! I see much love here for Wa-suta and that makes me happy n_n

I see everyone is suggesting Miri, I’ve tried to watch the episodes of Wa-Tube but there are a lot of them, I saw that one in Paris, I hope they do the same thing here to be around people, I could take a lot of good photos and I think all of them are very kind, that’s why is hard to choose, and of course I support the hole group but I like to oshi an idol in any group XD I think is another experience and you make an special contact whit her cuz she notice you <3

Mmmm… I thou Haachin was more talktative but you are saying she quieter, and Miri was really sweet and funny in Paris but she didn’t call my attention at first so it will be a little forced, so… I’m going with Natchun <3 Also, I saw she’s kinda clumsy and I like that XD she sings well, her smile is really friendly and I think she’s gonna be really sweet with me <3

I’ll see her tomorrow! I’ll see them tomorrow! Can’t wait! I’ll be back with my thoughts and photos soon! Thank you all again! n_n

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#524 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 06:00 PM

わーすた / 大志を抱け!カルビアンビシャス! MUSIC VIDEO (Wasuta / Galbi (Girls, Be) Ambitious!)

#525 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 01:16 AM

Very old school idol street style song, sounds a lot like Super Girls to me.

#526 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 02:26 AM

^ Yup sounds like SUPER GiRLS ..
and I think they also seem to have bits of Tacoyaki Rainbow style ..
But they are all stuff that Avex produce :D

#527 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 05:15 PM

I love the new song and video!!

g8aHT2F.gif

#528 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:16 PM

I’m back XD

Must say, I’m in love with Wasuta! The experience with them was AWESOME! They were all super sweet, smiley and professional   <3

The concert, both of them, were really cool, they sung 2 anime songs and then their concert, about 40 minutes each day. They make so much contact with fans, smiling, waving and dancing, their songs are excellent for concerts and really funs.

Making Natchun my oshi was a perfect choice, she was really touched to have an Spanish girl who say she was her oshi XD and she recognize me because of my green t-shirt, so every time she saw me, she waved at me so exited, I think even more than me <3 that kind of stuff really makes you happy.

And my biggest surprise where Ruka-chan and Ririka, Ruka-chan is really an professional idol, she gets so much into every song that is amazing, but at the same time she’s all sweet with her fans <3 At the sing session, she was one of the girls who speak the most with me, I was surprised, didn’t expect that from her after what you said, but she thought I spoke Japanese so she talk to me really fast an fluent, I got what she said but it was a little hard to answer her XD was nice, actually XD And Ririka, I’m just curious about her cuz she seems a little clueless but her smile is almost hypnotic XD and her dancing was amazing, she’s so pretty! I will love to know more of her :D

Also, I saw them at the convention! Let you the link, and the description of what happend are all there :D

https://youtu.be/c3fi8c50UZ4

(You win a prize if you see Miri XD)

Super happy with this experience, I’m so glad I went and now I have a new idol group to support! <3

Leave you some photos at spoilers ;)

Spoiler

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#529 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:45 PM

^Cool :good:
the video .. is that Higuchi-P? :D
I don't see Miri .. but there is a girl behind with the same skirt but the shoes are wrong .. so I think that's a fan? :unsure:

#530 fritzyyy

fritzyyy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:59 PM

is miri the one at the left? why isnt she in costume? o.o 

#531 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 10:30 AM

わーすたオフィシャル動画番組「わ→Tubeわんだふる」vol.2♡2018.11.26配信

#532 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

わーすたオフィシャル動画番組「わ→Tubeわんだふる」vol.3♡2018.12.31配信

わーすたオフィシャル動画番組「わ→Tubeわんだふる」vol.4♡2019.1.12配信

#533 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:08 AM

わーすた / キロロ×わーすた ミッションポッシブル

#534 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:48 PM

わーすた / くらえ!必殺!!ねこパンチ★ ~私達、戦うにゃこたん【レベル5】~

#535 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 05:08 PM

わーすた / メラにゃイザー!!!!! ~君に、あ・げ・う♪~ MUSIC VIDEO

#536 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 06:08 PM

so cute! i love their vocals

#537 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:46 PM

Making of

#538 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:50 PM

Studio Live videos

https://youtu.be/N6Sg-pDttAA

https://youtu.be/sJonSM4TbGg

#539 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:24 PM

わーすた / STUDIOLIVE PLATONIC GIRL

#540 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 12:30 PM

Wasuta best album announced for march! :) 

g8aHT2F.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users