• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#401 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:15 AM

They are also aiming for a World Tour someday!! About the new fan club, they are moving away from SPC and will have their own one. They haven't released any details yet but they said it is just gonna be similar. I hope they won't require you to have a japanese mobile number to register because it's weird to aim for a global audience and limit the fan club to just Japan.

On a side note, it's just Supergirls and Cheeky Parade left on SPC fan club. Idol Street is literally falling apart day by day.

#402 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:35 AM

It'd be sooo cool to be part of their fanclub while being from overseas!! I'm praying now, haha. But I know the chances are slim.

(I don't even wanna think about idol street's condition now :( )

g8aHT2F.gif

#403 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

I... might have bought too much music cards. Each one cost 1500 yen lol
Not sure if this is allowed here but, anyone interested of getting some? I can give it at a discounted price.

Attached Files

#404 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:31 PM

^ I don't even know how they work haha

Did they gave u anything for buying a card?

g8aHT2F.gif

#405 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:20 AM

^Yep, I got handshake, individual photo and group photo tickets. The only way to get them is by buying the music cards (at least during their 3rd year anniversary live and tokyo idol gekijo live.

Basically, one music card = one handshake ticket (for 10 seconds). Two music cards = one individual photo ticket (they will let you talk to the members for few seconds as well). Five music cards = one group photo. I got lots of individual photo with every member and two group photo as well. All of handshake tickets I got is for Ririka though (Around nine tickets). I just can't get enough of her haha

To use the music card, just go to the website on the back of the card. You need to register first (it's in Japanese but you can probably use google translation). Use the pin code to download the songs.

#406 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:44 AM

Welp, Suzuki Manaka will stop producing songs for Wasuta. https://twitter.com/...2136020992?s=19

She has been their music producer since their debut and made pretty much all of their songs so it is kinda sad.

#407 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:13 PM

She's also leaving avex.

She's also been writing songs for many other groups and hopefully she continues to do that.

She was co-writer of what I would say was Super Girls last hit single "Love summer".

#408 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

I loved Suzuki Manaka's music so much.... I'm scared because she really gave something special to Wasuta. She also was their sound producer.

Do you know if she decided to not sign again with avex or avex just didn't offer her to stay?

g8aHT2F.gif

#409 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:59 PM

i don't know who will be in charge of wa-suta song producer now.

they are gonna release song every month since April but ..Manaka left

Favorite Groups : Wa-suta , Fairies, Keyakizaka46

Favorite Idols : Mishina Ruka, Okada Nana, Kobayashi Yui, Hayashida Mahiro

#410 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:22 AM

From the ending video of the new pripara anime
https://youtu.be/Mj9EesMkZcY
Geez, can Ruka get anymore cuter?! Well, yes. The answer is always yes.

I hope there are versions with other members too. It will be criminal not to.

The song, Pretty channel, is now also available to download in multiple websites and apps! Get it while it's hot!

#411 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:50 PM

Chikipa annouced disband.

I'm worried now.....

Somewhat i just want Wasuta will officially announce that they are apart from iDOL Street  soon....iDOL Street is on fire with 2 groups disband in just 4 months

#412 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:53 PM

^

I'm sure the fact that they announced having a separate fanclub already hints that they'll probably leave iDOL Street or perhaps change their label to just avex instead. 

#413 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:34 PM

It's definitely getting scary at this point. It looks like management is still pouring a lot of money onto them though, just look a their schedule this year. Maybe they are going to see how the group will do and will decide if they are worth keeping?

I mean, their cd sales are not that great but their lives always sold out (venues aren't huge but still) and their goods and music cards also sell well. So they should be fine for now right?

Anyway, I don't want to even think about them disbanding. I don't think my heart can take it ;_;

#414 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

https://33man.jp/art...n30/005124.html

HMM...Very cute Message from Ruka to Team Syachihoko's Sakura Nao.

Thanks to Google-sama . It said that Ruka has her own concern and really adore Nao-chan.

Can someone translate this please. From the deepest of my heart, i wanna say thanks

#415 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:43 PM

I tried lol. Note that I'm neither a native Japanese nor English speaker.

"Sakura Nao is my oshi in Shachihoko! I like you very much!

I want to be like Nao-chan but I know can't be, so what should I do to be cute like Nao-chan instead?

Also, I respect Nao-chan very much for being courageous. I am unusually nervous and gets scared easily, what should I do to be more confident? (;;)"

#416 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:51 AM

hmmm what's she worried of... :( she's always good to fans

#417 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:58 AM

From what I see she's the less confident one

#418 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:10 AM

Well, it is known that Ruka gets really nervous before and during their lives, more than the other members.

#419 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:48 PM

I thought I post this funny segment here with Tamai Anna (from Passpo) and Wa-suta but without Ruka :( (She got the flu around the time of filming)

It's basically just the members telling her their worries (in general) and Anna (or called Anko is this show) tries to advice them. Here is a summary translation.

Nanase's worry: Because of uneasiness (of the future), she ends bringing too much things with her in case she needs them.

Anko's answer: She will be a good wife, meaning she can provide things her husband will need.

Miri's worry: During live, she laughs and smiles too much, her protruding teeth gets really dry because of air and her upper lips get stuck on the teeth when she closes it (lmao). Miri and Hazuki is also worried of their protruding teeth will cause a weird face and fans will end up taking pictures of weird face instead of cute ones.

Anko's answer: Some guys likes girls with protruding teeth and find them cute. Her advice to Miri's is to just lick them.

Ruka's worry: It's hard to wake up in the morning. Is there a way to completely wake up easily?

Anko's answer: When you are still feeling sleepy when you wake up and it's hard to open your eyes, use an eyedrop (I think she said super cooler?) and you will feel cool and will quickly wake up. But in the end, she said is better to just sleep early.

Ririka's worry: Wearing cat ears is part of Wa-suta's concept but until how old do you think is ok to wear them? (it's about their first single Kanzen naru aidoru where they sing "cat ears are annoying (to wear)")

Anko's answer: then make a song where you throw away the cat ears outside and don't wear them back in the end (thus changing concepts).

I think it's also worth noting that RIrika doesn't seem to like the cat ears even though it is an important part of Wa-suta's image. She seems to want a more "mature" image or at least get rid of the cat ears lol. I can see that though, especially since the members are reaching adult age (Hazuki is turning 20 this year!). I also wonder how long are going to keep up the same image.

Nanase's worry (about Hazuki): When the oldest in the group, Hazuki, does a knee kiss to me, I don't know what to say to her.

*The reason Hazuki does the knee kiss is to see the mood of the members by their reactions.

Anko's answer: Just say "Thank you for the knee kiss".

#420 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:13 AM

http://wa-suta.world....php?id=1060806

They announced their mini album "Jumping Summer" that's coming out in June 20. It includes Pretty channel and Stand alone complex with 3 new songs, total of 5 songs. Each of them has an instrument version so there are 10 tracks total. There is a Blu-ray with a MV included, a CD with just the 10 tracks and music cards as well.

I hope they announce the date for their Planet live in June so I can plan my trip there already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users