Favorite Groups : Wa-suta , Fairies, Keyakizaka46

Favorite Idols : Mishina Ruka, Okada Nana, Kobayashi Yui, Hayashida Mahiro

#264 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

Nacchun and Haachin will be participating at the TIF 2017 collaboration with AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo as idols who will infiltrate and interview at the event.

http://www.idolfes.c...news20170607_01

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#265 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

^ eh .. lol
the 2 girls I like in the group .. great .. :D
Guess there will be more to look forward to for the AKB48 SSK :D

#266 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

New rock song debut at Shinjuku ReNY titled『恋するにゃこたん』

#267 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

^
As usual, pretty good :D
Can't wait for the studio version :)

#268 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:47 PM

Fun fact: Sakamoto Hazuki's oshimen in Morning Musume is Ogata Haruna!

https://twitter.com/...689951808888832

https://twitter.com/...834845017006080

https://twitter.com/...247770198712324

https://lineblog.me/...1062412054.html

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#269 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

Their album and 3rd single 'Just be yourself' have been sold out in Japan EXPO Paris !!!!

Seems like they receive good reception in France.

#270 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:28 PM

^ cool :good:

anyway .. I am hoping for more reports from fans at Paris now :P

#271 nycott

nycott

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:18 AM

I was at the concert and they indeed received great reception. More people than I thought knew the dances and the chants. Sadly I was not able to take any pictures, but a friend of mine who was there with me took one.

Some guys in the crowd told us 5 min before the concert "At a specific moment of Yuumei Ni Nyaritai wer're gonna fire confetti guns, so don't panic ok ?"

But Wa-Suta did not sing the song so they did not fire.

Anyway the concert was great, they had a lot of energy and tbh Hazuki seemed really happy to be in front of a crowd in France.

Sorry I have trouble with the picture so here's the link : http://hpics.li/ac049ac

#272 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

^ lol, so interesting to hear about confetti guns.

Why didn't change the plan , i really want to see that !

I just stay at home and wait for the video online

I can feel the excitement out there!!!

#273 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

Very happy about the girls updates on twitter, it was fun to follow and they seemed to have been quite well liked there.

PL0kO2K.jpg

Not sure if it was inspired by this but I saw that Nijicon were offering free hugs to kids under 12.

#274 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

oh .. seem Wa-Suta specially made new outfit just for their Paris trip ..
Seem they post it a few days ago ..
I only notice when I notice they change their profile pics on their site and twitter ..
DEDCZMYU0AER2t_.jpg

well .. I am consistent here .. so I would say the same thing as I have said for other groups I saw doing it ..
When you had traveled to many countries to perform before ..
and if you suddenly does something special for a country and it happen to be a western country ..
You may send out a wrong message to your Asian fans ..
Sometimes I hope Avex would learn from H!P who are pretty consistent and fair

#275 Dreamiin

Dreamiin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:29 PM

Hi guyz, 

I'm curious to know, does someone have a list of Wa-suta unreleased songs please ? 

Thank you in advance for your answer !

boa_si10.png

Set made by me
Visit my graphic thread

#276 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

oh .. seem Wa-Suta specially made new outfit just for their Paris trip ..
Seem they post it a few days ago ..
I only notice when I notice they change their profile pics on their site and twitter ..

well .. I am consistent here .. so I would say the same thing as I have said for other groups I saw doing it ..
When you had traveled to many countries to perform before ..
and if you suddenly does something special for a country and it happen to be a western country ..
You may send out a wrong message to your Asian fans ..
Sometimes I hope Avex would learn from H!P who are pretty consistent and fair

Booo get over yourself - it made sense to do it for France since it they performed the same place for several days.

#277 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

^ .. lol ..
They also does that for almost every place ..
Don't get ahead of yourself about them being in a superior event .. cos its not ..
but anyway .. they are not the first to give me this kind of vibes ..
So I am ready for that .. I just hope they stop at that and don't go too far ..
It is not the girls fault because obviously its a staff or management decision ..
But it may influence the girls ideals in future..

I already made my decision ..
If they love the French fans so much .. then let them support them ..
I would still be a Wa-Suta fan but they will be my bottom few group ..
It is sad because if you look who created this thread .. but Avex really did it again ..
And no one is immune to this as it hits my principle of being a human being in this world .. not even my no.1 group .. so I hope Avex don't do it on them too ..

Don't get me wrong .. I love France and really wish to go there at least once before I die ..
I am one of those who change my Facebook profile pic to spot a France flag colors after the terrorist attack ..
I think I would do better in saving the money for Wa-Suta and support Louis Vuitton and my wife would love me more when I support Chanel XD

and that is that .. I would not want to go on with this anymore ..
Hope they really enjoy themselves there .. and anyway .. from the twitter they are really loving it ..
Its great that they have the opportunity to go Paris :)

#278 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

Don't get ahead of yourself about them being in a superior event .. cos its not ..

No, it is. It's the largest Japanese cultural convention outside of Japan; over 250,000 people attended last year. It's a pretty big deal, especially if you're trying to market yourself on a global stage, which Wa-suta are. It's like complaining that an act got new costumes when they performed at Budokan show you didn't go to but they didn't when you saw them at a live house in Hokkaido.

The costumes are also going to be used back in Japan. They're not exclusive, and to be honest, my first thought when seeing them was definitely not, "wow, these must be French costumes!" They're designed with France in mind, but that wouldn't be the first time an idol costume has been based on another culture's... pastries? Well, first time maybe for pastries, not so much for cultural references.

Anyway, more on the outfits: the pattern is custom-illustrated, as you can probably tell. The baguettes for the photoshoot were real and were eaten by staff members on site afterwards. On each of the skirts is one piece of bread that has a bite taken out of it, and this was done by a mold of the girls' actual bites out of some bread. Ririka's skirt, however, has 3 pieces of bread with bites. The front buns have cat faces on them, but on the back...

Spoiler

More pictures and images of the prints here.

DDOhydd.gif

#279 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:06 PM

I was about to write a long and partly angry message (I mean seriously, bringing up terrorist attacks?) but decided to delete it and focus on the core.

You reacted the same way when TGS had some appearances in San Francisco and London. If you want to blame someone, blame Japanese society for thinking as highly of Europe and the USA as they do. To the Japanese mind success at these places is deemed near impossible because of the cultural but also language barrier. These performances are ALWAYS publicity stunts for press in Japan and it already worked successfully for Wasuta as we can see, quite some press coverage. Performing elsewhere in Asia means near nothing to Japanese media. That's not the fault of management or the girls. If it makes you happy (warning, exaggeration incoming) neither management nor the girls give any fucks about foreign fans compared to Japanese fans. Japanese fans are the ones constantly coming to shows, giving constant support. Foreign fans are nothing more than a little extra cash for the company on top and maybe the chance for some extra publicity. That's it. Babymetal is a great example for how international success gave them an incredible boost in Japan. We foreign fans, no matter if from Asia or anywhere else on the planet, are nothing more than a tool they can use at will. The sooner you learn to live with that, the better. If you take it personal you're really just making live hard for yourself with something that you should actually enjoy. It's pretty much the equivalent of this old meme.

edit: Well I got a bit angry at some bits again there. ^^;

edit2: Nothing worse than making a poster right after Lurkette to feel really dumb about myself...lol

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#280 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

Let me repost the cat butt buns to make you feel better because it's doing wonders for me.

Also all your points are valid. Japan sees other Asian countries as being close enough, geographically and culturally, that they all might as well be Okinawa to them. It's unfortunate and inaccurate, but it is what it is. And at the end of the day, at least they came to your country. They sure haven't come to mine, and even if they did it would likely be so far away that it might as well be another country.

rZgw4uT.jpg

DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users