Photo

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)

tsubaki factory kishimoto yumeno niimura kisora yamagishi riko tanimoto ami asakura kiki ogata risa

• Please log in to reply
2444 replies to this topic

#1241 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

Where is Mao ??

#1242 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

To be a C-ute successor they need an "Airi" in the group to begin with

I mean I guess you could say Kiki is their Airi, just without the strong vocals.

Yess.. Japanese Wota crazy about her 

To be a C-ute successor they need an "Airi" in the group to begin with

But Tsubaki have someone better than an "Airi", they have an "Ai-chan"

0005a114.jpg

Cant be a C-ute successor with Ai chan tho  XD

#1243 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:06 PM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1244 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

So different styles, so different ways, but everyone is lovely. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1245 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

[2017-05-21] Idol Otakarakuji LIVE

#1246 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:56 PM

And then, there was Marty Friedman XD

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#1247 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

What did Marty Friedman do there? I means besides hosting that show or MC ..

#1248 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

@JAM 2017 Day1.

#1249 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:07 AM

The girls are great, I hope they have a long career and can't wait to get more information of their 2nd single. The first was a blast, I hope the second too :arrow:  :w00t:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1250 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

The full performace.

1,Massara Blue Jeans

2.Uruwashi no Camellia
MC intro
3.Hatsukoi Sunrise
4.Yumemiru 15
MC
5.Just Try!
6.Wagamama Ki no mama Ai no Joke

#1251 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:45 AM

@ceferquin OMG thank you! Great setlist, love to see them perform other songs of H!P too :good:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1252 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:33 AM

What did Marty Friedman do there? I means besides hosting that show or MC ..

It is one of the show's special episodes called Marty's Selection.
Usually Friedman doesn't appear visually on the show, we only get to hear his voice. The normal show doesn't have a MC. He also does the Otakara News - the news segment of the show.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1253 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

^^ I liked their yume15 ... their wagamama was... something else hahaha

but they are so charming doee

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1254 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:56 AM

I'm unsure which group's thread to put this in. There's some half serious speculation now that they may merge the Factory groups. I guess the way they gave them colours always hinted at this possibility. What's happening with CG and the trailing of more changes to come has brought this idea up again. My thinking is they may keep Kobushi and Tsubaki as weekend performance/digital only release like CG. But merge the groups for main tours and full releases. Anyway this is another bit of speculation going around... it's all a bit feverish though XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1255 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:55 AM

I hope that's not true. That group would be way too big. I would rather see them do something similar to berrykyuu were they release together as a group for special events (like a movie or anniversary). Otherwise it would also clash really weirdly to and I can't imagine them being very good with line distribution since I think a 16-nin group would be their largest ever. I'm too turned of from them getting new members from the group of 6 that are going to debut but I don't think its possible for the group to merge. 

dlapuo76c72.gif

#1256 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

I don't think I'm quite ready to wrap my head with a combination of TsuKoba group lol. Maybe it might work but I don't think H!P wants to put so much manpower into such a large group like this and not make as much money as MM for example.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1257 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:07 PM

Yea I can't see that being worth it..it would take a lot more effort to manage them as one big group rather than separate entities. But I am not opposed to the idea of having a full group collaboration release like berikyu but not any time soon, not until Tsubaki has established themselves a bit more. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#1258 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

It seems that mostly people who are floating this idea also seem to be factoring in 1 or more transfers completely out of the Factory groups as well. But it's also worth saying those people were speculating that something may be happening Kiki because she was MIA, now we know exactly why... and it's not related to the 'rebirth' or 'revolution' we're apparently about to go through. :arrow:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1259 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

Yes, maybe if this was to be speculated again another year from now, I think more of us might be swayed by the idea but for now. Too many things are happening at once, just too big of a bold move despite the bold moves that have happened so far. History would be made if this kind of thing happened, no doubt.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1260 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

New single outfits?

https://twitter.com/...051718381215745

sK2goSn.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users