Photo

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)

tsubaki factory kishimoto yumeno niimura kisora yamagishi riko tanimoto ami asakura kiki ogata risa

• Please log in to reply
2444 replies to this topic

#81 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:11 PM

Ah, only one of my favorites made it into a new group (Kiki). But finally for me, its nice knowing who these girls are before they debuted for once lol. That being said though, Kiki is the one who I only really like and she looks like she might be the "center" girl too so that works. But lets see how this group grows and show us what they got for us, management chose these girls for a reason so lets see what the reason is. ^_^

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#82 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:15 PM

I like Kisora, but I was kinda hoping she would debut in a unit with Ruru (and Musubu - vocal dominance); they seemed like solid pairing and still no Kaede again (I don't want UFP to pull a Rie/Nanami with her)

--------------

With all the new groups, doesn't it feel like UFP is trying to bring H!P back to the 1998-2004 era with lots of units? With all these units, there should be another sports festival or something.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#83 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:24 PM

Alright, now I'm back and thought about it a bit.

I'm still a bit shocked. After Kobushi Factory who were formed basically 5 months ago I didn't expect them to form a new unit that fast - especially another one with the "Factory" part in their name (and white dresses as on their first official photograph haha).

I'm not disappointed, especially since they actually chose older girls this time around. I was a bit worried about the high schoolers a few days ago. I don't have much hope for the rest of the high schoolers though, maybe for Kurumi because she has been somewhat popular before - and of course Kaede. Don't screw it up with Kaede, please.

In general, I hope H!P won't overwork themselves with the (basically) 3 new groups. They should really try to spread out the release dates a bit.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#84 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

Not even 5 months ago! Kobushi Factory was announced in January (less than 4 months ago). They've barely even begun to pick up steam and now a rival?

I guess it could be a good sign if the company is doing well enough they feel comfortable expanding this rapidly... I just don't want to see both of these groups end up failing because they didn't get a chance to properly develop a fan base before being pushed out.

KKS recently added to units that I get mixed up due to name similarities

Ogawa Rena----> Ogata Risa ---> Yamaki Risa ----> Yamagishi Riko -----> Fujii Rio

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#85 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

^As it's already the 30th here and I thought they were announced at January 1st or 2nd or something I thought 5 months were more correct than 4, but you're right ^^;

Especially since the group didn't do much and the name itself wasn't revealed for such a long time.

VKnn8U2.png

#86 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:14 PM

I'm rather happy about this even though I don't know any of the girls!

It's clear (with their names and the times the units formed) that H!P wants these two groups to sort of be rivals, like C-ute and Berryz.

At least that's my guess!

Though I do agree that the timing is kind of bad.

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#87 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:08 AM

Wow this is exciting I totally learned about this on my twitter feed and I thought it was KF till I saw the picture and then I was like new unit :o!!

I'm really curious now how these two factories groups are going to go whether they are separate or occasionally become one big flower factory grouping.

H!P these past few months has been crazy between all the new members and groups and I'm still struggling on learning who all these new faces are. :lol:

#88 temeri

temeri

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:29 AM

is Upfront trying to make a new Label?

Hello Factory! Lolol

#89 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

Dunno bout you but I think I like them better than Kobushi

tumblr_nnke6e3vDT1sjov4io6_400.jpgtumblr_nnke6e3vDT1sjov4io7_400.jpg

tumblr_nnke6e3vDT1sjov4io8_400.jpgtumblr_nnke6e3vDT1sjov4io5_400.jpg

tumblr_nnke6e3vDT1sjov4io3_400.jpgtumblr_nnke6e3vDT1sjov4io4_400.jpg

#90 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:50 AM

Riko really reminds me of Rena looks-wise. I'm so glad for all of these girls. I do wish Kaede had debuted with them though... Well, I'll keep hoping.

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#91 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:35 AM

Well this is out of the blue, but at least it got me back into paying attention to the trainees. 2 out my remaining faves (and 1 of my fave newbies) are in this one so I think I'm going to be paying more attention to this Factory (I can already sense intense rivalry from wotas).

dlapuo76c72.gif

#92 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:46 AM

Finally!! Yumeno <333 Her and Sakura were my favorites and I was hoping they both got into MM but sooo happy she's finally debuting.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#93 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:49 AM

The one on the bottom right looks a little like a young Takahashi Ai. lol

The timing is definitely bad - H!P's popping out groups as fast as the Duggers pop out babies. It's a little too fast, especially when we a) barely know the girls of Kobushi and b> Kobushi hasn't even had time to establish themselves just yet. Although I guess with them debuting so quickly, these two groups could sorta grow side-by-side in a sense (kinda like how Berikyuu did).

The biggest thing for me though is having another Factory group. C-ute and Berryz were rivals, but they had very different names... I mean, the general public could mix these two Factory groups up easily enough. Unless UF plans to market them as rivals, and have fans pitted against one another essentially, to see which group outsells the other with each release. Berikyuu were rivals but weren't marketed as strongly as such, really.

I don't know why they'd use the Factory part of the name again otherwise, unless like others have mentioned, they're two parts of one group (Hana Factory?). But H!P may get some heat for "copying" as there are already other groups outside H!P with that concept (and are popular). Then again, I'm sure they would have said this if this was their intention when announcing the second group. 

#94 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:56 AM

@MoonDoggie

they used to do this some time ago also by including "Musume。" onto group names

Country, Coconuts, IceCream Pucchimoni and Minimoni

Well i guess but at that time they were just trying to capitalise on the Morning Musume boom and it doesn't sound as horrible as calling something a factory. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode in Japan where everything has "concern" at the end of it lol.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#95 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:01 AM

I kind of hope Kisora can be ace of this group but Kiki really has more of an "ace" aura about her. Really hope that Reina and Saori can debut sometime soon as well :(

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#96 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:27 AM

I don't know why they'd use the Factory part of the name again otherwise, unless like others have mentioned, they're two parts of one group (Hana Factory?). But H!P may get some heat for "copying" as there are already other groups outside H!P with that concept (and are popular). Then again, I'm sure they would have said this if this was their intention when announcing the second group. 

Maybe... like a permanent Sakura/Otome gumi? I also thought for a second that they might fuse them together after 2 years into something like Ikebana Factory (or Hana Factory like you said).

VKnn8U2.png

#97 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:59 AM

is Upfront trying to make a new Label?
Hello Factory! Lolol

Idol Factory perhaps XD

---

[EN] Concerning Tsubaki Factory, translated by Up-Front Link.
https://www.facebook...872480996144152

---

Tokyo Girls Update article on Tsubaki Factory: http://tokyogirlsupd...0150443808.html

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#98 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:29 AM

So Glad that more and more important KSS members are going to debut  :good:  :good:

IMO Kiki was one of the "promised" member to debut soon, and now she does  :good: And Yumeno & Riko going to debut was a good news, since they spent some years in KSS, while lots of their kouhai debuted. Last but not least, another NGP girls included. I wonder if there are lots of talented girl in NGP.

But more Importantly, to form these new "Factory" group, H!P Kids dominate all the new H!P Squad :good:  :good:

- Kobushi Factory was introduced (in Harosute) by Maimi

- Country Girls inherit the cuteness of Momo

- And Tsubaki Factory introduced by Captain.

if we count other "retired" Berryz member :

- Maasa as a stageplay advisor

- Chinami as one of the advisor staff like captain

- MIya as stylist/fashion advisor

- Only Risako & Kuma didn't included.

I wonder if the same "Factory" name indicate the spirit of Maimi (Cute) and Saki (Berryz). Well it means that they will be placed as rivals :D

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#99 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

Yeah maybe they will form together Hana Factory or something like that and be divided into Team Kobushi and Team Tsubaki XD
And if Risamaru will be anounced as leader, both groups will be leaded by NGP girls.

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#100 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:15 AM

I like Kisora, but I was kinda hoping she would debut in a unit with Ruru (and Musubu - vocal dominance); they seemed like solid pairing and still no Kaede again

I just posted the exact same response in Kisora thread! Yes these tree (or four) would have made a super unit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users