Photo

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)

tsubaki factory kishimoto yumeno niimura kisora yamagishi riko tanimoto ami asakura kiki ogata risa

• Please log in to reply
2444 replies to this topic

#2161 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 08:45 AM

Tsubaki Factory will be performing with other groups at SKYPerfecTV's "Sukapa! Spring Fest 2021 ~IDOL LIVE~" studio concert, airing 3/30. It's three hours long (7 p.m. to 10 p.m. JST).

MC: Hirako Yuki (平子祐希)

Performers: AKB48, Tacoyaki Rainbow, Tsubaki Factory, ≠ME, Last Idol, Wasuta

https://www.skyperfe...p/special/idol/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2162 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 10:47 AM

Oooh, I see. I saw them in new outfits on the picboard and I was wondering if there was a new single coming out. :ph34r:

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2163 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 08:07 PM

I bet that's not for the new single. From the description from Elineupmall, I guess that's for group photoshoots in Spring.

#2164 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 12:37 PM

The announcement in the stream was... a new album! :)

'Second Step' will be released on May 26.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2165 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 01:51 PM

https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=large
Don't know how you guys love this group outfit but I like the big bow and the color! Really matching the Tsubaki "image"

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#2166 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:12 PM

April 29th is Tsubaki Formation Day!!! <3

Asakura%20Kiki,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2167 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:37 PM

happy anniversary girls <33 i love them so much

#2168 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 05:47 AM

yumeno duet with Oda Sakura  singing  Seishun Memory no Hikari   

*-*  !!! 

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#2169 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 01:06 AM

I remember there was a video where the girls found out their member colors, does someone have it by any chance? :o

#2170 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 05:57 AM

^

@27:38

#2171 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 09:02 PM

^ Thank you! <3

#2172 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:19 PM

Tsubaki Factory DVD Magazine Vol.13
https://www.dailymot...m/video/x81brlb

#2173 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 07:49 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2174 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 04:07 PM

Doing PR for the new album, here is a great article with an interview (and photos) of Kiso, Kiki and Maopin. It goes into great depth on how the girls approached the new material on the new album.

https://news.yahoo.c...10522-00238963/

#2175 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 11:19 PM

I know I'm really late for this.  In my opinion I really think this was probably decided a while back, but maybe due to the pandemic it had to stay under wraps until everything calmed down.

I remember when Kobushi Factory disbanded they mentioned that there were talks about adding more members to the group, yet the girls chose not to so that it wouldn't ruin the group's spirit or essence.  Perhaps around that time they must have spoken about this with Tsubaki Factory as well.  

In my opinion, I would have preferred a one generation group just like C-ute and Berryz.  I personally am tired of all these never ending groups which at some one point forget what the true essence of each group is.  I will always prefer originals.  

As for whether this was due to Risamaru's scandal or not I really think this was probably discussed before any of this happened or at least thought of.  I don't think any of that influenced in the agency's decision.  I also don't think things would be 10 times worse had she stayed in the group.  Things don't escalate this much from one day to the other.  I'm sure there was already tension in the group since before, but the girls are professionals.  They did not show this.  That's the way it would've continued if Risamaru would've remained in the group.  Nothing can assure us there's no tension between some of the girls already, basing it on Kiki's statement that at times she feels that nobody likes her.  Of course, this is just her opinion and perhaps that's not the case, but this can also be a sign that there is tension between some of the girls yet they chose to not make it public because that is part of being a professional.  

These are just my opinions.  

I am not sure how my comment about Risa's popularity led to a discussion about the implications of her return to the group... That is water under the bridge now and it was clearly a point of no return, I wasn't talking about such what-ifs at all, what I implied is that the decision to add new members to Tsubaki Factory is the after-effect of that whole fiasco. That situation caused them to lose fans and the momentum they had up until that point.

No one said the current members are not good enough, they all have their individual strengths. But if the group had stayed as they were and things hadn't gone south, they wouldn't be adding new members, at least not right now. But I think it's a good sign that the office trusts the Tsubaki brand and wants to keep it going for many years to come. It will come at a cost of the group becoming generational, but it worked well with Juice=Juice, and I think it will go over similarly with Tsubaki too.

#2176 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 03:46 PM

[Concert 2021] Hello! Project Hina Fes 2021 Tsubaki Factory & Beyooooonds Premium (2021-03-27 - Makuhari Messe)
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x81n47z
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x81n481
Part 3: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x81n480

#2177 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 05:18 PM

Tsubaki is the 3rd H!P idol group in 2021 power ranking!!!

https://twitter.com/...1977346051?s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2178 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 05:43 PM

Wow! That's great! I don't really understand all the numbers but it's great that TF ranked in it! 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#2179 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 06:07 PM

From what i can understand, first number is how much people recognize the members themselves and the 2nd number represent how much people are interested by the group.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2180 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 12:15 AM

Is there news of the audition?
I'm looking forward to who is going to join the group and how many are going to be in total. How many members do you think will enter?
I guess we won't have any news until mid-end of July. So it doesn't overlap with the sale of the Angerme single. Maybe they'll upload a video about the audition and with the current members giving them their color like Angerme did.
Do you think they already know who came in and are shooting the MV for their new single?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users