Photo

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)

tsubaki factory kishimoto yumeno niimura kisora yamagishi riko tanimoto ami asakura kiki ogata risa

• Please log in to reply
2443 replies to this topic

#41 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

It's funny that right now no one mentions that there won't be any more chances for the current KSS for a very long time. It was happening tight after MM12th/AM3rd Gen, after CG and after the KF announcement. I think UF really got everyone by now to think that everything might be possible in the future. xDD

I'm really excited for Yumeno, b/c just like for a couple of others here she was my fav from 11ki audition. And just like a few others I'm sad Ichioka isn't in this unit. x/D Ah, too bad. At least I'm glad to read there are others that wish for her to debut.

Anyway back to topic: Lookin at their special announcement site it seems their image color right now is pink, just like the flower they got their name from?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#42 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

The announcement of the group ..
Did I get it wrong .. Captain wish Yumeno Happy Birthday .. and Yumeno's birthday is 1st April .. er wouldn't they think it's a April's Fool joke?

Does this mean that video and the group was already 1 month old, roughly XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#43 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

Yeaaa so Ichioka's debut is but a dream.

This new set of KSS better be good.

#44 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:06 PM

Well seeing as they will be performing as opening acts and in the Hello Project Summer concert (correct me if I am wrong) then they would have needed that time to record at least 1 song :)

Very excited for this group, both Factory groups are promising!

#45 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:06 PM

^Well yeah I think a long indies stage could be really fun. I don't want them to be indies 4 years from now like a certain idol group linked in that article. But this could create a lot of fun rivalries, like maybe they both have a challenge like S/mileage had and whoever completes it first gets to debut first, while the losing group gets to debut like 6 months later

That depends on what you really expect from them as idols signed to a Major label.
As far as I know, the only visible difference between indies and major idols are in the Oricon ranking and appearing in prime time TV shows.

---

Well seeing as they will be performing as opening acts and in the Hello Project Summer concert (correct me if I am wrong) then they would have needed that time to record at least 1 song :)

Talking about songs, was that Tsubaki Factory in that background music from the Harosute?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#46 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:07 PM

#47 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:11 PM

Anyway .. this major debut thing ..
I am not sure ..

But there are 2 things in my mind .. for both Kobushi and Tsubaki Factory ..

It would be good if they get good opportunity ..
ya .. look at UUG .. 19 single and 3 albums ..
If they are going to be an indies group then be a good one ..

the second thing in my mind is breaking away from H!P KSS .. away from being a trainee ..
I hope they will one day move out of being trainee ..
So even if they don't major debut .. they are full idols and not trainees ..

that's what I think ..
But of course .. I hope they go the normal H!P way .. indies then major debut ..

#48 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

It's funny that right now no one mentions that there won't be any more chances for the current KSS for a very long time. It was happening tight after MM12th/AM3rd Gen, after CG and after the KF announcement. I think UF really got everyone by now to think that everything might be possible in the future. xDD

I think there will be more. H!P may start taking rapid path (again), when member rolled faster.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#49 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:17 PM

I don't see where people are coming from saying that the groups aren't going to debut, please name me 1 instance in Hello! Project (Not UpFront) where a group has not debuted?

@Zam, the song playing is Seishun Beat wa 16 from the Kenshuusei Album :)

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:20 PM

^ basically every full trainee unit .. never debut ..
S/mileage was never call a trainee unit but they still had a long nail biting progress towards major debut ..

#51 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

^J=J is a K-Eggs unit.

@Zam, the song playing is Seishun Beat wa 16 from the Kenshuusei Album :)

Thanks. Were they the ones singing the song?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#52 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:25 PM

Juice=Juice has debuted?

Of course they are going to debut these groups, they are hardly going to put these girls through all that training and then turn around to tell them they aren't going to debut them..

Anyway enough of this off topic talk, great news for the girls and I look forward to hearing what type of songs they sing and I am already looking forward to a Kobushi x Tsubaki collaboration single!

@Zam, nope that is the track from the album itself, if you haven't listened to their album yet I would recommend listening to it. I love all the songs on it.

#53 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:26 PM

Juice=Juice has debuted?

They haven't? :blink:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#54 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:28 PM

I was saying it in response to Ares13, they have debuted and are a full KSS unit :)

#55 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:30 PM

I was saying it in response to Ares13, they have debuted and are a full KSS unit :)

LOL you gave me a shock ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:34 PM

basically .. by history .. H!P has a poor or terrible track record when they use the word "unit" with trainees ..

really can't blame people for doubting especially they like put 21 trainee into groups and form 3 new groups in 5 months ..

I am not even sure H!P can handle it .. hope they didn't over expand ..

but H!P has always known to be a safe and conservative organization ..

Together with the fact that they seem to be doing many things away from what they do in history ..

So there is hope .. :)

#57 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:35 PM

^There is still space in Team Makenki :whistle:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#58 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:37 PM

^ .. ya that is what I am thinking too ..XD

#59 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:58 PM

Hate to say it, but I'm not that excited about this group. Just feels like too many groups too quickly, spreading the promotion budget too thin.

Plus, of the members, Kiki is the only one I really like. I don't know anything about Risa, and Tanimoto Ami looks really plain. I'm guessing she must be a great performer to be chosen.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#60 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:03 PM

^ ya .. every members bring with them a cost ..

And they add 26 girls into their cost in 6 months

there was a article a long time ago I read that it cost 500K yen a month to maintain 1 MM girl ..

well maybe it is a lot cheaper now .. but I think you get the idea .. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users